Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,455 members, 7,964,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:44 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (253601 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2014
DukeNija:

Hello Kalan, pls i have few questions for you.
1. At what stage of the application/registration do i need my transcripts because i dont have them right now.
2. What is the payment plan like for the postgrad program like?, can a student pay twice?
3. Do you have past questions for Msc Risk Management and Insurance?

thanks for your support

1. you need transcript during admission registration, not at his stage
2. there is payment per semester now, its started in 2013/2014 session, so many people can pay easily
3. yes we do have the past questions and solutions. check our blog and get all you need at

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

hope it helps

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2014
walesdam: Pls this is urgent. Can anybody tell me how change my passport? I had uploaded one before i saw the specifications. Pls it is urgent, i intend submitting 2mao. Kalan......

Unilag website is going through some expansion and some data are not updated yet, so, you find the errors occurring. the good thing is
You could take time and go to the IT dept of Pg school and they can help.

someone who went sometime last week, was told to leave it like that, they are definitely having some challenges. I don't think you should fret over passport. Unilag Pg realized there are issues, so I advise you concentrate on more important requirements.

hope it helps.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by walesdam(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2014
kalan:

2. there is payment per semester now, its started in 2013/2014 session, so many people can pay easily
3. yes we do have the past questions and solutions. check our blog and get all you need at

hope it helps

Pls this is urgent. Can anybody tell me how to change my passport? I
had uploaded one before i saw the specifications. Pls it is urgent,
i intend submitting 2mao. Kalan......
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by gspace1960(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2014
braine:

I couldn't view mine either.. I think I'll just leave it like that

i viewed it b4 sumitin.........juz change d cafe u ar using to a beta 1,wit a fast server.......hope dis help
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2014
gspace1960:

i viewed it b4 sumitin.........juz change d cafe u ar using to a beta 1,wit a fast server.......hope dis help

I submitted it like that o. There was no use changing the browser. I could only view the Bsc certificate. I couldn't view those under the 'certificates' option. I hope I'm not in trouble.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2014
braine:

I submitted it like that o. There was no use changing the browser. I could only view the Bsc certificate. I couldn't view those under the 'certificates' option. I hope I'm not in trouble.

its a simple issue.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
7 days to end of sales of Application form
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oremisussan: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Aspirants into UNILAG's Faculty of Engineering can now obtain solved past questions for #2000 in pdf formats. Thirty minutes after order.

Call 07083068377
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by demmyface(f): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Any medical microbiology applicant in d house,pls let's talk
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BryDario(f): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
oluwarantimi: I need past questions for msc management. Please let me know if I can get from you?

Hi,have you gotten msc management past question
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BryDario(f): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Any Msc management applicant ?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Praise5: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
kalan: 7 days to end of sales of Application form
Kalan, I made Payment into your account for past questions and have sent you details but yet to hear from you.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 1stdeolaw(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
pls how can I get the past questions for Msc botany
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DukeNija(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
kalan:

hope it helps

I really appreciate. Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 1stdeolaw(m): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
kalan, I checked your site for MSc in botany past questions but isn't there.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
1stdeolaw: kalan, I checked your site for MSc in botany past questions but isn't there.
Yes we dont stock it for now, sorry. we will work hard to get them for you.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by afolabkayode4u: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
You wld rarely get past questions on medical courses but I can assist u with past questions n answers in medical microbiology n parasitology. 08035533342
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
afolabkayode4u: You wld rarely get past questions on medical courses but I can assist u with past questions n answers in medical microbiology n parasitology. 08035533342

Good.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Praise5: Kalan, I made Payment into your account for past questions and have sent you details but yet to hear from you.
Hope you have gotten it by now. sorry so many orders and enquiries to handle. pls confirm.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by temmyt20(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
any1 applying for msc computer science?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
I finally submitted the application to the department today. Just 35 people have applied so far; the course is not as competitive as I thought it would. I was also able to get past questions for the program I chose for less than #500.. Its not worth it as they basically repeated the same questions in all the years I saw. Na 'la cram la pour' sure pass as unilag like am. grin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 1stdeolaw(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
braine: I finally submitted the application to the department today. Just 35 people have applied so far; the course is not as competitive as I thought it would. I was also able to get past questions for the program I chose for less than #500.. Its not worth it as they basically repeated the same questions in all the years I saw. Na 'la cram la pour' sure pass as unilag like am. grin

please did you apply for zoology? if yes, did you get the past questions at the department? Also, I have been visiting the dept of botany to submit mine cus I am going for MSc botany and haven't met the man supposedly in charge. Abeg pls tell me how yours fared. Easy? I am tired to visiting the school.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
1stdeolaw:

please did you apply for zoology? if yes, did you get the past questions at the department? Also, I have been visiting the dept of botany to submit mine cus I am going for MSc botany and haven't met the man supposedly in charge. Abeg pls tell me how yours fared. Easy? I am tired to visiting the school.

The program I applied for is offered in Zoology and submitting the application there didn't take up to two minutes. It should be the same for Botany dept. I actually finished from that department so I don't think you'll have issues sha. The PQ was gotten around the school
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 1stdeolaw(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
braine:

The program I applied for is offered in Zoology and submitting the application there didn't take up to two minutes. It should be the same for Botany dept. I actually finished from that department so I don't think you'll have issues sha. The PQ was gotten around the school

I was directed to one Dr Adeonipekun. Is he in charge truly? Botany department is on d 2nd floor which is different from zoology which is below the building. The crazy spirit in botany from my school seems to reside in unilag too. I don tire o
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
1stdeolaw:

I was directed to one Dr Adeonipekun. Is he in charge truly? Botany department is on d 2nd floor which is different from zoology which is below the building. The crazy spirit in botany from my school seems to reside in unilag too. I don tire o

Yeah, he's usually the one in charge of stuff like that, he's a nice but strict man tho. His office is right in front of the entrance when entering the dept.. from the stairs. What school did you finish from? And, if I may ask, why have you decided to go back to Botany?!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Praise5: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
kalan:
Hope you have gotten it by now. sorry so many orders and enquiries to handle. pls confirm.
Yes I've received it, thanks.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 1stdeolaw(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by holuwabumi: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Good day fellow aspirants,
I've pay for the form but am having issue using mai reference noba to login. Kindly help me out.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 12:40am On Sep 25, 2014
holuwabumi: Good day fellow aspirants,
I've pay for the form but am having issue using mai reference noba to login. Kindly help me out.

What issues?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 1stdeolaw(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2014
holuwabumi: Good day fellow aspirants,

Maybe you should visit the IT department (I don't know what they calll them at UNILAG) in charge of the schools website. They should help you. You could visit the bank if you think it happened after payment.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BryDario(f): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Please help kalan; i have bsc accounting wanted to go for msc managment in unilag but was told i cannot do msc management.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by holuwabumi: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2014
braine:

What issues?

I added anoda noba to mai reference noba, instead of using 10 number I mistakenly use 11 noba. That what I used for paying and its in my payment receipt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (113) (Reply)

Am Having Issues With Wes / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.