Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Am Into A Distance Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Into A Distance Relationship. (884 Views)

Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Into A Distance Relationship. by yankypusy(m): 5:27am On Jun 19, 2012
Am into a serious distance relationship,every other girls want 2 b my girl or even want me 2 marry them.what do i do.
Re: Am Into A Distance Relationship. by cindyrella(f): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2012
Do nothing! undecided
Re: Am Into A Distance Relationship. by RealBitch(f): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2012
yankypusy: every other girls want 2 b my girl or even want me 2 marry them.
Brad Pitt! is that you¿¿

1 Like

Re: Am Into A Distance Relationship. by 195(f): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2012
RealBitch: Brad Pitt! is that you¿¿

smh undecided
Re: Am Into A Distance Relationship. by Sijo01(f): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2012
yankypusy: Am into a serious distance relationship,every other girls want 2 b my girl or even want me 2 marry them.what do i do.

2go question! embarassed
Re: Am Into A Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2012
yankypusy: Am into a serious distance relationship,every other girls want 2 b my girl or even want me 2 marry them.what do i do.
Depends on how determined and loyal your love for her is. You are a man, you cannot rightfully control the amount of ladies that come to you, but you can control the responses and the signals you give to them. Distance relationships are not easy, but they are not impossible either. Increase your communication level with her by ten fold, and do what is within your power to stay loyal.

If it won't work out, be truthful to her and to yourself as to why it has to end. Btw, how long is this distance we are talking about?
Re: Am Into A Distance Relationship. by Dyt(f): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2012
Mimickin d op
Yen yen yen yen yen
Shior
Re: Am Into A Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 20, 2012

https://www.nairaland.com/yankypusy/posts

"obvious troll is obvious"

grin
Re: Am Into A Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz: Depends on how determined and loyal your love for her is. You are a man, you cannot rightfully control the amount of ladies that come to you, but you can control the responses and the signals you give to them. Distance relationships are not easy, but they are not impossible either. Increase your communication level with her by ten fold, and do what is within your power to stay loyal.

If it won't work out, be truthful to her and to yourself as to why it has to end. Btw, how long is this distance we are talking about?
lol, you funny wela....you even get answer for some kind kind question? Carry on.
@OP,
Q1. What do you want?
Q2. Who do you want?
Q3. Is the girl's behaviour different from before? Did she love you less?
Q4. What exactly is the problem? Cus I dont see any...
Re: Am Into A Distance Relationship. by Sunebanty(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2012
RealBitch: Brad Pitt! is that you¿¿
realbitch,is that you??
Re: Am Into A Distance Relationship. by Mynd44: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2012
Is it just me or does the OP sounds childish? In whatever relationship you are, there will be external forces which will make you want to leave that relationship. It is normal
Re: Am Into A Distance Relationship. by RealBitch(f): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2012
Sunebanty:
realbitch,is that you??
smiley
Re: Am Into A Distance Relationship. by Sunebanty(m): 12:22am On Sep 21, 2012
Bitch,is that a response?

(1) (Reply)

Must Your Wife Become Pregnant Before U Get Married? / Are Men Realy Self Centered??? / Meditate On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.