Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,648 members, 7,921,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (22742 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

if you say so. undecided undecided

I know so! undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Karamy: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
RealBitch: i can imagine it alright.
wht did u wnt us to do for u korode +korofo +lamentation? undecided
RealBitch: i can imagine it alright.
wht did u wnt us to do for u korode +korofo +lamentation?
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by clemmonce(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
THE GUYS HAS A WRONG MINDSET TOWARDS MARRIAGE TO HIM DAT IS THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE A MARRIAGE. SISTA PLS MOVE AHEAD AND TO A CHRISTIAN BRODA. #NOBOKOALLOWED
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by deeplow: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
I dnt know if anybody had written this cos I couldn't check all the comments.what has specifying the guy's religion got to do with the problem?I didn't see it anywhere dat he quoted quranic verses to support his attitude towards u.Best of luck anyways.

1 Like

Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by drstone1: 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
if you could analyse the situation this way, what advise are you looking for? seems to me that you are seeking attention. i wish you the luck.....to fig the attention of a new lover to help you break from d spell of his love tango with you
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Ayoobscom(m): 12:41am On Jun 20, 2012
Synthetic story ..where is d bin
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by tpia5: 1:38am On Jun 20, 2012
Next topic:

I saw my muslim ex-fiance yesterday while i was going to buy brazilian hair.

Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by 45189723(f): 4:39am On Jun 20, 2012
we shall overcome this year
age is nothing but a number
wedding ivies soon
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by frankwoodex: 4:52am On Jun 20, 2012
there must be reasons the guy say so... May be he noticed bride, pround and control from her... From this statement u will obvious that the lady is proud of her self... Dont condem the young man cus nothing goes for nothing... This girl must have intimated him one way or the other... Miss rich be humble to any man whether poor or rich... U can marry a rich man and not happy... Pride goes before a fall.. It was charater that brought that statement from his mouth... U need to change successful lady!...
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by str8talk1: 5:00am On Jun 20, 2012
@victorian7,I will not b surprised if u r 4rm d SE,because itz sickening to c an Ibo girl/woman having anytin to do wt pple dat knocks their head on d ground or any other tribe apart 4rm d SE or SS not to talk of sharing an intimacy wt such. This is one of d evils dat has plague d Igbo race after d civil war.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by str8talk1: 5:17am On Jun 20, 2012
@victorian,u once posted a topic: "I am engaged and getting married to my muslim bf" on June 10,2012 on dis same medium. Now,i know y u r in d relationship,but being 32yrs and 3yrs older than ur muslim bf,what demerit & merit is dat? simply,put it,u r just being desperate!
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by electrowale: 6:18am On Jun 20, 2012
@ Poster: most u tag it the topic u give it( i am breaking up with my Muslim fiance) does religion as to do with what ur fiance issue.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Royalprestidge(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2012
You are yet to find the right man, it is because you suffering from asmodee spirit, please go for deliverance in a true gospel deliverance ministry you will surely sing a new song
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2012
victorian: I Have Changed My Mind, No Longer Getting Married To My Muslim Fiance

I thought marriage is a shared effort between two parties. You share the joy, the difficulties, the happiness and thorns that comes along with it, but i was dead wrong yesterday. My fiance and I had a deep talk yesterday about possible challenges we were likely to encounter if we ended up married. After drawing up a lsit of those challenges, I felt like I could work round those challenges, however the only one i could not accept is his claim that he will not assist me financially should I have any financial issues in future.

I was surprised at this and asked if he was serious. First, I rarely ever ask him for money even when I get broke occasionally like everyone else, but how can I be married or even have a fiance that wont support me financially? For God sake, I am not an island that breeds and survives on its own. I am a normal human being like everyone else. My fiance stood his ground in spite of all these points I made and said "nope, I aint doing that."

What even hurts is the fact that he helps his friends and family out financially when they are down. So why should my case be different? I have come to realise that the reason for this might be tied to the fact that I am successful. He is sees it foolish to be there for me if am broke and to cap it all, he expects me to take care of our needs financially at home when we get married. We once made plans to save up for a car, but he stopped paying and told me that I should buy the car myself. According to him, the reason why he stopped paying was because I own a buisness while he is a salary earner. Is it crime to be successful?

I feel so sad, disgusted and realise that I can't go ahead and marry him. If I have to feel single while being married? What is the use of getting married in the first place If i cant count on my partner to be there for me. I don't think it is all about exchanging sweet words. Mere words are of no use to me. I receive sweet words everyday, so its no big deal. I have female friends and we assist each other sometimes, because everyday is not Christmas and sad situations happen that could make one go broke. I have worked myself hard for years, and I wont add to my workload after marriage. It is not worth it. Nah.....too much liability.

Anyway, this morning I told him I needed a break. I think we both need the break to think things through. We need to find out if we are suitable for each other or not. As far as I can see, I don't think so. Not any more. I thank God, he told me this on time before I took such a huge step as marriage. Abeg,let me focus on my business and friends that truly care about me. Can you guyz imagine?
you never mentioned how old the relationship is.. All u can do is to sit him down one more time and sort things out with him, he is a man and a man should care 4 his wife no matter how rich she is because marriage is a for better for worse thing and their is no perfect man on earth .. Aside from that if he is loving and caring you better stick to him cos the next man you may date might be worse than him.. And remember that oko won lode oo..
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by ibrowisky(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2012
The guy is only after ur money my friend,is not caring for u he can only use sweet words to deceive,is better u brake up with him if not so a time wil come dat he wil fill dat is no more longer interested in u and he will rather go 4 another lady out side there
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by tobezekiel(f): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2012
must u let us knw he is a muslim?? i fink u really want pple to concentrate on the [b]MUSLIM[/b]aspect. and thank GOD SO far, nobody is doing that.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Waltro(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2012
So what's the point of this post? The topic has nothing to do with the write up. Why did you place emphasis on the fact that he is a muslim when the issues you both have has nothing to do with religion, you knew he was a muslim before you decided to follow him, so why is it an issue now? Or you're just looking for something you can use to justify the break-up, something other than the real front burner issue. Sorry but on this day I will not be lured into muslim-bashing, maybe some other day.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Sike(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2012
cindyrella: I don't belive the op one bit undecided
Seconded.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2012
tobezekiel: must u let us knw he is a muslim?? i fink u really want pple to concentrate on the [b]MUSLIM[/b]aspect. and thank GOD SO far, nobody is doing that.

hmmm! Well said dearie.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Lexoria: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2012
frankwoodex: there must be reasons the guy say so... May be he noticed bride, pround and control from her... From this statement u will obvious that the lady is proud of her self... Dont condem the young man cus nothing goes for nothing... This girl must have intimated him one way or the other... Miss rich be humble to any man whether poor or rich... U can marry a rich man and not happy... Pride goes before a fall.. It was charater that brought that statement from his mouth... U need to change successful lady!...

I smell some women's success is intimidating some men in the house.*mouth sealed*
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by obidia(f): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2012
sister hear this, don't even venture into marriage with such a person cos those of us who even have supporting spouses still feel overwhelmed sometimes by responsibilities in the home not to talk about such a one as this. Don't be a slave to marriage biko God will give you the one who will not have a complex because you are successful.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Kassidy90(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by cashdude: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2012
@ poster,ur story is so absurd dat it makes no sense 2 me,ur story can not even hold water.try 2 invent a beta well refurbished story nxt time u hear.yeye!!
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2012
cashdude: @ poster,ur story is so absurd dat it makes no sense 2 me,ur story can not even hold water.try 2 invent a beta well refurbished story nxt time u hear.yeye!!

brov ur vexing o.lol
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by kennyjvip: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
Firstly y did u name dis thread my Muslim fiancé dats an absurd thread
As an experienced pson he doesn't want u again.
Dats kind of pple dat doesn't want success for their partner
THANK GOD almighty ALLAH dat he told u dis
Mo bae yoo.happy 4 u just chicken out straight with out any delay or second thought.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by creamy26: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Thank God U̶̲̥̅̊ hav not made d mistake though, run 4 Ʊr life
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by israelbenzion: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
Whick kain mumu cock and bull story be dis one? Why title it '.... my Muslim Fiance....' Wen nothing concern d story wit anytin d guy did by virtue of his being a Muslim?
I tot u decided to leave him in solidarity wit d deaths in d country recently; or that u discovered dat ur religion wasn't compatible with his. Instead u started on a malaria-induced ranting. Take ur time o!

If u want attention that bad why not wear a bomb?
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by israelbenzion: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2012
victorian: If you all like, abuse yourselves from now till tomorrow, it wont change or add anything in my life or decisions am taking. Well, if the dumb ones are so worked up, on my issue , so be it, frustrated nlders.. I dont have the time for all this bad belle.. keep on spitting rubbish.. If my story,irritates your eyes then close them, abi na byforce?smhh....dumb asses to you all, critizing... i dont care, what the bad mouth nlders feel..who cares grin

ShattaaaPp there, menopausal fool!
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Ohbeedee: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
[quote author=israel ben-zion]

Exactly! So why come here opening a thread to write nonsense? Your topic is the most stupid of all.. doesn't relate to the issue @ all. You are just a confused "woman"
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by mikekelech(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
I dont think that the guy is really interested in marrying you. He just came up with the excuse so u can loose interest in the relationship. I will advise that you forget about the guy and move with your life.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Waltro(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
Couldn't have said it better.
israel ben-zion:

ShattaaaPp there, menopausal fool!
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by lukesh(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
i couldn't find religion issue in the story you narrated which confirms your imaginative write-up baseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union? / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.