Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,778 members, 7,915,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:46 PM

Most Annoying Things Women Do - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Annoying Things Women Do (37952 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by keyne(f): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2010
mehn.nag!m a girl bt mehn it sucks.y nag wen u can punch him out?! tongue
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2010
^^ grin

hmmmm. most annoying thing women do? trust men. angry
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by 190: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2011
Not picking up their calls when with friends, trying to show they friends they are bossy and what not? God forbid I don't pick my girl's call, Hell will let lose if I say I was with my friends,

Want what they can't give omg!

Don't understand the rhythm of the night is not for me to dance to nagging, Shut up bitch Celtics game is on! can't we both enjoy it? I mean you force me to watch Kardashians' shows and what girly not?

Selling your time with them for gossips with friends omg! I haven't seen you for a week cause of school but when we both have time, you wanna go to your friends? leaving me another two weeks away?

Not speaking their minds errrrrrrr, If you want me to go, just say go away not make me feel uncomfortable.

Bedroom dominance errrrr, I don't want to dominate in bed, I want you to show me how bad you are so I can show you how good I am too,

Fake !!!!! to the bone!!
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by mariastella: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2011
@post
fakin marital status !
Dnt want 2 mention names!
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by mamagee3(f): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2011
How about the most annoying things men do?

Men do many annoying things.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by MrsChima1(f): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2011
Like beg for nyansh ONLINE.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by xxTosinvillexx: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2011
^Is that how ur man beg for ur azz on myspace like u said.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Melahou(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2011
pride n feeling lik one special tin.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by eromance: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
I think it is wrong to generalized all women
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by vital: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2011
playing filthy games
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by ryo(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2011
wen u dont hv enough dough 2 splash do grow annoyed easily
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by DonADESIDA(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2011
Tell all 2GO ON THE WEB members more on this @
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by DonADESIDA(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2011
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by manakeagie: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2011
i like Klassyguy's ideas about women, they are true, Taking long making up even if you are late, holding on to grudges even if something was solved, there so many to metion but ladies should start dealing with them,
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2011
we talk too much!!
i will admit that! cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Lumidee007(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2012
oko-omoge:
Most annoying things ladies do ? The list is so so so long.

1. Living a fake life.
2. Parading beauty without anything upstairs.
3. Being a pest, parasite.
4. Multiple dates

It so long,
[b][quote author=oko-omoge]Most annoying things ladies do ? The list is so so so long.

1. Living a fake life.
2. Parading beauty without anything upstairs.
3. Being a pest, parasite.
4. Multiple dates

yeah that's it!
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Riskymallam: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
Women do Numerous things to piss men off, we all know most women can: 1. hold a grudge with the best of them.
2. Offend you and guilt-trip you into apologising to them. Imagine!
3. Silly mood swings,
4. Making you take the brunt for the bad day they had etc
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by sabrinataky: 3:31pm On May 08, 2012
Guys what are the enjoying this......... actually i enjoy it. romance is so need for our life. it is too important for our life. however, visit in this site for jobs news.....
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by RogerOliver: 8:24am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by macrollyshemrun: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
A recurring theme among many women is that they try to place themselves under a "holier than thou" light, never admitting that they fooled around or dividing their number of boyfriends by five. Now, we applaud those ladies who truly are innocent and pure, but the rest should stop trying to water down their past. Women are allowed to have just as much fun as guys, and they should find a man who can appreciate that.
Why is it that many women can't make a simple compliment toward another woman? They love to nitpick about everything from weight to hairstyle and everything in between. Only a woman will notice if another woman's shoes don't match her purse and turn it into a calamity.I tell you a site debra fine
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Rexious(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
i think the most annoying thing about women behaviours are their constant nagging, lying and complaining unnecessarily on trivial matters that should've been overlooked. Exception of the foregoing, they're just like us.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by jeryl: 12:26am On Aug 11, 2012
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by missvicky1(f): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2012
hollandis: Guys what are the annoying things girls do?
embarassed
We girls are not annoying we only get bad wen d guy want 2 be d boss
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by johnwell(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
klassyguy: [b]nairaland chicks - PLEASE CONFIRM THESE INTERPRETATIONS -ARE THEY TRUE OR FALSE? - AT LEAST TO HELP THE MEN FOLK.

10 words women use

1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just beengiven five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine"

4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, though a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about "nothing". (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of "nothing".)

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say 'you're welcome'.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU'!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now having to do it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

10) AND THE LAST ONE: When a woman says "Answer me" in response to her question no matter how subtle it is, just know that you are in trouble. If you respond, and it is not in line with her thinking, you are dead meat. If you don't say anything you are still in trouble.

Example, if a woman asks: "Do you think I look fat in this dress?", swallow hard and think long about your answer. If indeed she looks fat, don't choose option #4. If she doesn't look fat, but you think the dress is ill-fitting on her, if you mention it, watch out for #8.
And you had better believe it, they crave for a man with honesty.

WOMEN: Never try to outsmart them. They'll beat you at it, collect the change and spend it.[/b]
broz abeg na which skool u go? na beta one
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by bbulldog(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
Just 1 bed style!!!!! [/[font=Lucida Sans Uni :ocode]font]
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Dprince7(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2012
I dnt ril no wea to start o cuz its 2 much....they pretend,they dnt appreciate much,they can difrentiate a guy n a Atm card,they proove big,they dnt know wen 2 b serious or wen ure serious,they double date,etc.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
hollandis: Guys what are the annoying things girls do?
(1)pretence (2) living a fake life (3) materialistic (4)gold-digging (5) selfishness (6) money extortion(7)lying (cooldependant (cool double dating.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Nwaksjoey(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2013
buy me this, buy me that syndrom.
snoaring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.