Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,500 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. (1879 Views)

Kcee From Kc Presh - Now I Know (Potential Beef Song?) / Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics / Kc Presh Drops A New Album(no Time). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by souljahman: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2007
infact thats the wackest song of the year. plz they should leave music and find their true calling.
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by Modups1(f): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2007
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by saintkola(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ Souljahman, thatz 2 harsh considering the fact that the video is tight!
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by babonboard(f): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2007
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
ouch that hurts
but the video is aite
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by babonboard(f): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2007
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
ouch that hurts
but the video is aite
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by 9ja4eva: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2007
Deir new song?
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by Lola4eva(f): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2007
I totally agree with you, wack song, very wack wat does segemende mean, abeg these guys should get a job instead of trying to imitate fat joes make it rain video
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by WarfyBoy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2007
@poster

you dey mad well well

i will take it that you took some Ganja/coke if not u for nor dey vomit that rubbish
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by 9ja4eva: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2007
lol
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by meekas(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2007
THE VIDEO IS "TITE", OJB'S VERSE IS OFF THE HOOK! BUT IN THE WORLD WERE KC PRESH SAYING IN THEIR VERSES. FOR THE CHORUS, I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT, COS I THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO KINDA CREATE THEIR OWN LINGO. JASI!
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by OEPHIUS(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2007
they should make the remix and they may be forgiven for their nonsense
nice production and OJB is tight anyday the vid too is good
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by debojyde(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2007
Whats with the winter jacket they had on.Was the video shot europe or in that hot Naija weather? Some Naija artists never seize to amaze me.
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by jerrymania(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2007
souljahman:

infact thats the wackest song of the year. plz they should leave music and find their true calling.
aint u suppose to educate us on ur post? But it seems to be doing the opposite. well its ur opinion but convince us,put some weight behind it. Show us ur analysis then we will know why the song is wack.
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by 9ja4eva: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2007
Abeg una fit upload d song?
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by souljahman: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2007
@jerrymania
u nor well, make i begin dey explain sengemenge for you, or make i try to pick the rubbish wey dem dey do in the name rapping dey explain and analyse with , u i nor say u na their number one fan 4 naija. is u a maniac? i nor blame u sha. borokiri tout.

lyrically the song is empty, i used to think those niggas were gospel singers, suddenly they went secular, and now they are rappers, THEY ARE EITHER CONFUSED OR ,
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by fastmoney(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2008
aint that tha video wr they wr wearing winter jackets, yellow winter jackets?
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by youngdigi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2008
can we get a link pls?
Re: Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. by youngdigi(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2008
if this is the video u are talkin about, i dont know wats so tight in this video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wemKQ4Qu5-c&feature=related

whats all this money flashing and stuff? why are our artists inheriting the wrong and ignorant things out of american music? this is rubbish as far as im concerned, if u are spending this amt of money to shoot a video, pls be creative with it (pls no one should bite my head off, this is just my own opinion, u dont have to agree with me)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Emcee Africa Battle Finals In South Africa Teeto(nigeria) Vs J-town (ghana / Eldee Recommends: DAvenchy - Overkillin' Freestyle / Phenom Vs Yung6ix, Which Of Them Kills The Beat Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.