Stats: 3,190,248 members, 7,939,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1120482 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by detroy1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
hariorh:

Seriously? Dude why u type all this like say u dey hungry for pple money? If u are making hundreds of thousands and we are not interested in ur scheme, u should be happy na. Ur comments above shows that ur business is not booming becuz pple are not interested in dashing u the little cash they have.

-If u guys are not scammers, why will u send msgs 4 pple to come for interviews when all u want is to lecture and sweet-talk pple into paying money before they can be employed?

-Why not just put ur fees and terms of agreement along with ur msgs?

-And why must pple pay before they are employed? Is it not the same employers that will pay that same worker?

U con dey cry for nairaland. U can always go to apongbon bridge to cry there becuz we are not interested in ur crap!

u c now?can nig breweries or dangote or a genuine company b doin disgraduates shud b able to discern!..bless u dude....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kareem257: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
de'troy:

na scam.... Anytin for dat toyin str na scam
many thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Rabsque(m): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
O'neal inc @ ikeja: also into drugs marketing.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by funmemezy: 12:04am On Apr 16, 2013
Lagos is such a terrible place,why ar dey not in oda states
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tekus: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2013
hariorh: Pls help me find out about "reality concept ". They are awolowo way, providence microfinance building at ikeja , lagos. the interview is on 17/4/2013 Don't know if its anoda scam agency.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bigyomite(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2013
Block 3, flat 5 Godmon Estate Isolo through cele bus stop, this useless pple are also into drugs selling, pls don't waste ur precious time going for any of there interview.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Prodigee: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls can anyone confirm this:
YOU ARE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW SLATED FOR THURS 18/4/13 ROYAL EXCHANGE GROUP 4TH FLOOR 103 ALLEN AVE IKEJA TIME 12.30PM COME WITH UR CV & CREDENTIALS.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
Prodigee: Pls can anyone confirm this:
YOU ARE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW SLATED FOR THURS 18/4/13 ROYAL EXCHANGE GROUP 4TH FLOOR 103 ALLEN AVE IKEJA TIME 12.30PM COME WITH UR CV & CREDENTIALS.
Try and visit them. If they request for money then run for your life. grin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by annyseun: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Hello Nigerian graduates,this is an opportunity to list the success stories and achievements of NPGC.When graduates roam the street of lagos without jobs and we are changing the face of labour market by providing a great opportunity for everyone.i work with NPGC and to God be the glory my income as risen from #30,000 as an accountant to #250,000 today,we say no to corporate slavery,when a graduate is being payed #35k/month and an okada rider can earn #3500/day.it simply slavery.Nigerian graduates shld wake up from their slumber.if an opportunity is given to you and you dnt take time to understand what it is all about,you dnt jump into conclusion without a bases,then shame on you as a graduate,it baffles me when graduates calls to confirm interview msg and speak like a secondary sch child,watery spoken english and u want a job tht wil pay u #100k,never!A graduate who doesnt knw what he/her core conpetence his?it is terrible.Am proud to be a part of NPGC,cos av gotten lot,personal development,hav lot of successors,put smiles on many Nigeria youth today wit our platform,travel abroad,now drive my own jeep,and lot of more.Thank God i met NPGC.WE R YOUNG PROGRESSIVE NIGERIAN YOUTH.We dnt wait For our Government to provide jobs For us NOT A PROBLEM TO NIGERIA.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Beesayor: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
@annyseun tell us wat NPGC is all abt..one mite be interested..thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
annyseun: Hello Nigerian graduates,this is an opportunity to list the success stories and achievements of NPGC.When graduates roam the street of lagos without jobs and we are changing the face of labour market by providing a great opportunity for everyone.i work with NPGC and to God be the glory my income as risen from #30,000 as an accountant to #250,000 today,we say no to corporate slavery,when a graduate is being payed #35k/month and an okada rider can earn #3500/day.it simply slavery.Nigerian graduates shld wake up from their slumber.if an opportunity is given to you and you dnt take time to understand what it is all about,you dnt jump into conclusion without a bases,then shame on you as a graduate,it baffles me when graduates calls to confirm interview msg and speak like a secondary sch child,watery spoken english and u want a job tht wil pay u #100k,never!A graduate who doesnt knw what he/her core conpetence his?it is terrible.Am proud to be a part of NPGC,cos av gotten lot,personal development,hav lot of successors,put smiles on many Nigeria youth today wit our platform,travel abroad,now drive my own jeep,and lot of more.Thank God i met NPGC.WE R YOUNG PROGRESSIVE NIGERIAN YOUTH.We dnt wait For our Government to provide jobs For us NOT A PROBLEM TO NIGERIA.
Please tell me what NPGC is all about.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sassyangel1(f): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
good day ma nairaland family.pls i received a text 4rm reality point investment ltd located at 29,mobolaji anthony way,ikeja,lagos for an interview 2moro.i don't know if it's a scam.pls help me nairalanders.....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hulkmarcopolo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
They are all fakes. They don't have a webpage.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by patrick89(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2013
I received these ones
1.congratulations u have been shortlisted for an interview on Saturday 20th April 2013 @our office no 20 Adekitan street off palm avenue olohunshogo bustop mushin.text yes if u will be there. And
You have been invited for an interview @no 16b Adeshina Street,3rd floor Ray pharmacy building,off Awolowo way IKeja. PLSsssssss keep them coming and spread the information across and nail these culprits rubbish

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by KIDorazulume(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2013
Truth b told, lots of crooks out there. How can one apply for a job in d late hours of a day n first thing the next day gets an invite without a day or 2 in between. This Omega consult looked fishy from d mail host to d text. NLs, guys r doing great. I'd always advice people to stay away from graduate position/trainee jobs that boast of 120k. Few firms pay as such n when they recruit, they do so thru reliable agencies. Pls b careful. Gigajobs or whatever they call themselves r fishy ppl too. Beware of Jobs on that site. One love
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by blaze007(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2013
there is anoda one at 9 oremeji street, isolo, lagos. useless lecture and den ask you to pay 8500 for their useless licence. if u receive any msg dnt bother going. they are scammers. dey call demselves HSE.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Azedplus(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
The NPGC guy should come out and tell us what npgc is all about becauae i got a text from them 20/04/2013 @ 11:10 pm inviting me for interview on 22/04/2013
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sms9ja(f): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
Please does anyone know about Reede consulting ltd? They asked for 10,000 to be placed in a job in another company,how can a so called recruitment agency ask a jobseeker to pay for employment? Anyone come across them
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hulkmarcopolo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
sms9ja: Please does anyone know about Reede consulting ltd? They asked for 10,000 to be placed in a job in another company,how can a so called recruitment agency ask a jobseeker to pay for employment? Anyone come across them

Guy dey run oooo... Money cannot buy u employment ooo.. Shine ur eyes, na naija we dey. No decent job will ask u for money to require ur services, don't give them a dime instead report them to the police or ICPC and give them the different addresses. God be ur strenght
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yebuju: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
i saw this on my phone o.Nairalanders.
You are invited to write aptitude test and interview on 24/4/13 by 10am.
Venue:Kola Daisi shopping plaza,beside Ecobank,Agodi Gate Ibadan.
I called the no back to ask their company name he didn't answer well,but i heard health alliiance. I guess they are scammers too
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by JobManagers(m): 1:07am On Apr 24, 2013
@yebuju its a scam! They are into health stuff like GNLD
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MissOpe(f): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2013
yebuju: i saw this on my phone o.Nairalanders.
You are invited to write aptitude test and interview on 24/4/13 by 10am.
Venue:Kola Daisi shopping plaza,beside Ecobank,Agodi Gate Ibadan.
I called the no back to ask their company name he didn't answer well,but i heard health alliiance. I guess they are scammers too

@ first I thought u wrote inaolaji shopping complex @ agodi Ibadan.....because I did a final interview with FCMB recently @ agodi Ibadan..
But since people say it's a scam.... Flee my brother...lol
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2013
sms9ja: Please does anyone know about Reede consulting ltd? They asked for 10,000 to be placed in a job in another company,how can a so called recruitment agency ask a jobseeker to pay for employment? Anyone come across them
Guy are you a learner. Chei go down low go down low and run with your two legs.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by abolem369(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
LCC Income(Leverage caller club)!
About LCC; LCC is powered by Oak and tower Nig Ltd. A company with business interests in the areas of food,Agricultural and Telecommunication Engineering, Since year 2003.
What we Offer;
Oak and tower limited in liason with Etisalat communications has created an empowerment scheme for all by making a little investment of 11,500 and having a financial turn around.
'Our product is "service oriented". A value added and unique opportunity to make free calls(with etisalat sim) at 0kobo/sec 24/7 on monthly basis among friends, families, business associates, football fans' club and any other common interest groups of people anywhere in Nigeria. Coupled with an utmost POTENTIAL FOR WEALTH CREATION FOR ALL AND SUNDRY, through the aid of our MULTI level marketing (MLM) system. Powered by Oak and Tower Nig Ltd, in distributorship with the fastest growing telecommunication network provider in Nigeria(Etisalat NG)
How to get started;
You are about to equip yourself with a potential of become a millionaire in this year 2013 by joining the league of entrepreneurs, biz owners, professionals in all fields,etc who are already making it in LCC(via oak & tower/etisalat). Indicate your interests by calling or texting Emmanuel on 08095585966 or 07063094026. You can also make your comments here for any other details. Congratulations in Advance
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by premium1: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
PLS HELP!!! Pls who knows anytin abt diz coy-Neo-Life Ltd.I got a text message from dem NOw dat i shud come 4 an interview 2mao,25th April 2013.I don't know wat †ђξ company į̸̸̨§ all about and can't remember sublitin ♍Ɣ CV wit dem.They are located at 1,Babatunde str, off ogunalana drive,surulere, Lagos.pls i nid help.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by poisonivy19(f): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
premium1: PLS HELP!!! Pls who knows anytin abt diz coy-Neo-Life Ltd.I got a text message from dem NOw dat i shud come 4 an interview 2mao,25th April 2013.I don't know wat †ђξ company į̸̸̨§ all about and can't remember sublitin ♍Ɣ CV wit dem.They are located at 1,Babatunde str, off ogunalana drive,surulere, Lagos.pls i nid help.
its a hmo organisatn,wen I went nd found out,I was so angry wit myslf for payng transport fare to d place,I told d guy to cancel my name so I ll neva get a txt frm dem again.its a redeem church dats situated there.bt wen I went for mibe dey called demslves oneals wellness oh so.dis was on d 22nd

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Topisyn(f): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2013
Please, has anybody heard of bell company. I received a message 4 interview on 27th of may 2013 but dont know if it is a scam.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by henrijin: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
caringtaiwo: its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer
Na lie. Dem be scam. The same vacancies every single week. No alteration. As long a private person asks for money for a job, then na SCAM
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 6:36am On Apr 26, 2013
rainbowdigital:

You start with $100 in your VirtaPay account and it's free. Earn up to $20 per day in your ...

Get a $25 bonus in your VirtaPay account for every new user you refer.

http://www.virtapay.com/r/rainbowdigital

See another thief. We they look for job and yet you wan collect $100 from us. Bros no make me vex pass as I be now o. undecided
rainbowdigital:

You start with $100 in your VirtaPay account and it's free. Earn up to $20 per day in your ...

Get a $25 bonus in your VirtaPay account for every new user you refer.

See another thief. We they look for job and yet you wan collect $100 from us. Bros no make me vex pass as I be now o.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kasheemawo(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2013
Nairalanders,i got this text to come for interview without prior aptitude test............ You have been scheduled for an interview in our office at No8 office apartment rd 13 off admiralty way lekki phase 1 tomorro by 10am thanks fosad recruitment team.+234708866098..

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum