Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1118015 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Beesayor: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Jourde Bond Limited,recruiting for VHH, invites you for an interview/chat on 6th.. June 2013 @Starlink Global building, 8/10 Salamotu Eniola Street, Sadiku bus/stop (1st floor, suite 202) Ilasamanja, along Oshodi -Apapa Expressway, Lagos. Are they real or fake..pls guyz I nid ur response Time :..... 9 am Come with your CV.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 3:33am On Jun 04, 2013
adekitan13: thanks for all this information. Pls l stil need a reply on dt of no 1 babatunde street off ogunlana drive, surulere Lagos. Pls i need an urgent reply because l've called for inverview tomorrow,4th june 2013......

Scam!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 3:34am On Jun 04, 2013
s.cabit:
Pls they are too fake? Well Primax Consult at 9 Oremeji street, Iyana Isolo, Lagos? Pls help out!

dunno bout the name...bur that address na scam....dey must haff changed deir name
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by scabit: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
adekitan13: thanks for all this information. Pls l stil need a reply on dt of no 1 babatunde street off ogunlana drive, surulere Lagos. Pls i need an urgent reply because l've called for inverview tomorrow,4th june 2013......
Pls don't go! They are scam and those Oneal wellness people that preach health issues n products to people. The funny thing is that they will promise you a job if you pay #8500 for their licence to operate or work with them. Big scam! Don't waste your time.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by cindayat05(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bay recruitment Agency @ 3, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ikeja,and oshopey plaza, allen 2nd floor emiola office have joined these scammers. my cousin registered with them with 3k for them to get him a job . till today he has not seen anything,run from them please

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adekitan13(f): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
s.cabit:

Pls don't go! They are scam and those Oneal wellness people that preach health issues n products to people. The funny thing is that they will promise you a job if you pay #8500 for their licence to operate or work with them. Big scam! Don't waste your time.
Tanx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stellayt(f): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY 07/06/2013 39 UNITY ROAD,AMOPE HOUSE,OFF MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY ROAD IKEJA,LAGOS
TIME:9AM
pls r dey scamers?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jacksinou: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
this one follow for scam because i just get application letter after filling questonaire/interview form for email

• Hilton Hotels and Resorts Recruits Graduates
By Engr Kene Okeke Gcfr in GRADUATE TRAINEE VACANCIES (Files)
Job Description
The Hilton Hotels and Resorts are looking for highly dedicated graduates / hard working Staff for international employment to fill her new Branch in Bradford. Candidates must be goal getters who can demonstrate leadership qualities and work as part of a team.
We currently need suitably qualified candidates for employment in all Hotel Management positions.

All applicants must possess at least two years of workings experience except for
fresh graduates. All applicants must be able to speak and write in English Language. Interested & Qualified applicants should forward their CV/Resume to the Human Resources Department, Hilton Hotel.
Monthly Salary: N275,000 and above (depending on level of experience and competence)

Interested applicants should forward their resume to the Human Resource department, Hilton Hotel and Resorts via the email address below.
Regards,
Management,
Hilton Hotel and Resorts
Tel: +234 8056227093
E-mail: bradfordhiltonhotel@careceo.com
West Africa Contact details
79 Sobo Arobiodu Street GRA,
Ikeja Lagos,
Nigeria.
+234 8056227093

How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their resume to the Human Resource department, Hilton Hotel and Resorts via email: bradfordhiltonhotel@careceo.com.
Job details
o Posted by: hiltonhotels
o Company: Hilton Hotels and Resorts
o Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
o Job type: Full-Time
o Salary: 100,000 and above
o Job category: Hospitality Jobs in Nigeria
o Tags: No Tags
o Job Opened on: 20/05/2013
o Job expires in: 26 days

Report • May 24 at 9:03pm
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by desky: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Pls does any1 knw if BOSS RESOURCES is Fake or real, pls reply
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2013
jst saw this sumwhre else jst felt i shuu paste it here...

warning!
there is an investment company now that scam unsuspecting
persons. its called easy earning investment company, they use
the website, www.easy-eic.com/ng. if u should have anything
to do with dem after this warning, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN,
(O.Y.O)PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2013
Hello house i just receive this from H-STREAMS,
H-STREAMS shortlisted you for JOB SCREENING on Friday 7th June 2013 by 2pm at 14 Toyin st, opp st Leo catholic church, Ikeja Lagos. H/R 08059337599.

I didn't even bother to attend cos i received the text very late yesterday, No time to do my research on the said company.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 4:04am On Jun 08, 2013
beebee5000: Hello house i just receive this from H-STREAMS,
H-STREAMS shortlisted you for JOB SCREENING on Friday 7th June 2013 by 2pm at 14 Toyin st, opp st Leo catholic church, Ikeja Lagos. H/R 08059337599.

I didn't even bother to attend cos i received the text very late yesterday, No time to do my research on the said company.

Scam scam scam!!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jacksinou: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2013
hilton hotel an resort in bradford,high level scam
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
jacksinou: hilton hotel an resort in bradford,high level scam
grin TELL THEM MY BROTHER.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by happy4lucy: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
You are invited for BOSS Human Resources job interview/chat on 10/6/2013 by 9am @90 Awolowoway,providence microfinance Bank building Ikeja Lag

Pls is real or fake?

I need answer pls.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Chocboyslim: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
caringtaiwo: its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer
i know u re seeking attensions from the readers...#No offense bt get a life, if u dn't have sumthn vital 2 offer, as u can see, we were discussing sumthn important*
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Lawunmze: 2:09am On Jun 09, 2013
MekT: Got a msg from Clover Hills....the msg goes:
Sequel to your application for Bus. Deve. Position, you are invited 4an interview with us at 115 adeniyi jones st, ikeja...come with a Cv and 2pp...

I jst wnt make persn confirm if real or fake..
. I also got d msg. And I'm not sureif its real.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by happy4lucy: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
happy4lucy: You are invited for BOSS Human Resources job interview/chat on 10/6/2013 by 9am @90 Awolowoway,providence microfinance Bank building Ikeja Lag

Pls is real or fake?

I need answer pls.

Pls someone should attend to me. Nah tomorrow oooh
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2013
happy4lucy:

Pls someone should attend to me. Nah tomorrow oooh

madam, na scam. If u doubt me, go there and find out to be sure.
grin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by happy4lucy: 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
hariorh:

madam, na scam. If u doubt me, go there and find out to be sure.
grin

Thanks dear.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tal4real(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please ooo, my people I need urgent response ooo...
Got ds txt/mail from HR_LouivilleIntegratedService Ltd
U'v been shortlisted for a Written Test and an Oral Interview Session on Mon 10/06/13 by 9:00am to 12:00pm prompt @ 1st Floor,Suite 202,StarLink Global
House,8/10,Salamatu Eniola Street,Sadiku Bus-Stop,Ilasamaja,Lagos.

Description:
(1)From Oshodi,take a bus going to Mile2 stop at Hasan,Ilasamaja (by
Eco Bank),cross to the other side and locate the address.

(2)From Mile2,take a bus going to Oshodi,stop at Sadiku,Ilasamaja (by
Eco Bank) and locate the address.

Note:Come with your writing material,CV and a printout of this invite

Be sure to come on time as you will not be allowed in for the interview if you are a minute late.

Regards
Louiville Integrated Services Ltd.
(08167338419)....

PLS, IS THIS SCAM OR NOT, I HAVE TO TRAVEL FROM IBADAN TO LAGOS FOR THIS. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF ITS WORTH GOING, ESPECIALLY BEING AN ELECT ENGINEER.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
tal4real: Please ooo, my people I need urgent response ooo...
Got ds txt/mail from HR_LouivilleIntegratedService Ltd
U'v been shortlisted for a Written Test and an Oral Interview Session on Mon 10/06/13 by 9:00am to 12:00pm prompt @ 1st Floor,Suite 202,StarLink Global
House,8/10,Salamatu Eniola Street,Sadiku Bus-Stop,Ilasamaja,Lagos.

Description:
(1)From Oshodi,take a bus going to Mile2 stop at Hasan,Ilasamaja (by
Eco Bank),cross to the other side and locate the address.

(2)From Mile2,take a bus going to Oshodi,stop at Sadiku,Ilasamaja (by
Eco Bank) and locate the address.

Note:Come with your writing material,CV and a printout of this invite

Be sure to come on time as you will not be allowed in for the interview if you are a minute late.

Regards
Louiville Integrated Services Ltd.
(08167338419)....

PLS, IS THIS SCAM OR NOT, I HAVE TO TRAVEL FROM IBADAN TO LAGOS FOR THIS. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF ITS WORTH GOING, ESPECIALLY BEING AN ELECT ENGINEER.

Just stay in ibadan. Don't bother coming to that address. Its a lecture and at the end, a request that u pay #8,500 licence fee b4 u begin their scam business with them.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kolawolek: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
Does anyone knows about aptiude test on saturday15/06/2013 at U.I. Ibadan by admas recruitment agency for federal goverment(engineering )
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
thanks to nairaland and google, I have been spared some heartache. got five text messages from apparently different sources (I, S, sourceLINK, eSTREAM, INTERVIEW) inviting me for interview at one address in egbeda. I wasn't convinced so I googled it. got some results referring me to nairaland.com. that was when I realised it was a hoax. if you receive any text message that looks like this,
''U're invited 2 Recruitment/Job Selection Scheduled 2 hold 2moro Tuesday 11/6/13 by 10:00am @ No. 26/28 Karimu Laka Str, Palace Hall, Egbeda-Lagos.HRM 08035272456''

delete it sharp sharp!!! it's a scam!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tal4real(m): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
kolawole k: Does anyone knows about aptiude test on saturday15/06/2013 at U.I. Ibadan by admas recruitment agency for federal goverment(engineering )

Yes I also got d mail....I hop som1 responds to ds request, so we wl knw if its scam or not...infact I'm sick of all these scam msgs flying abt...dey even hav guts to send mails too...jerk asses....
@harioh...tanx a lot bro...thumbs up...u saved my ass...

D admasrec invite goes thus...

You are invited for an aptitude Test.

Venue: LLT 1&2, Agric Faculty, UI, Ibadan.
Date: 15/06/2013
Time: 9AM

Come with 2 copies of your CV & Passport.

IS THIS SCAM TOO....I dnt tink U.I shud permit such in their environs...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kolawolek: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2013
What make me scared of this recruitment agent is that, it didnt specify which parastals to work with. They just say federal government job for engineers. If it scam pls share your idea pls. because i will go there far away from zamfara state
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
kolawole k: What make me scared of this recruitment agent is that, it didnt specify which parastals to work with. They just say federal government job for engineers. If it scam pls share your idea pls. because i will go there far away from zamfara state
for those people from south-east,our own is been handled by brigdekap konsult n d venue is at Enugu. I know dat during d application,it was done by geographical zones. Lets just keep our fingers crossed! Will only term it a scam,if we will b asked to pay.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tal4real(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
hariorh:

Just stay in ibadan. Don't bother coming to that address. Its a lecture and at the end, a request that u pay #8,500 licence fee b4 u begin their scam business with them.

Ariyo, pls did u once attend their interview n when pls?....was it exactly d sam address? Nd wot nam were they bearing then?...tnx in anticipation of ur response...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joey2002: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW SESSION ON 13/06/2013 AT 39 UNITY ROAD EVALINA BUILDING OFF BANK ANTHONY WAY IKEJA TIME: 9:00AM REF: ****
pls who knows anythin bout these guys.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tunnex190: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
hey fellas, What would you say about this content? Ademola, how are you? i hope fine. My name is Okoroji Cosmos. C. Your kopa-mate@cross river state...I was working with Shell OilCompany in Rivers state before we serve. Have u gotten a job, if no, call me for urgent information.

Another one:
...is Ike Uchenna, your kopa mate...have gotten a job in Shell SPDC River state, Port Harcourt recruitment is going on now in our company, if you have nt gotten...call me let me update u it is urgent
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2013
tunnex190: hey fellas, What would you say about this content? Ademola, how are you? i hope fine. My name is Okoroji Cosmos. C. Your kopa-mate@cross river state...I was working with Shell OilCompany in Rivers state before we serve. Have u gotten a job, if no, call me for urgent information.

Another one:
...is Ike Uchenna, your kopa mate...have gotten a job in Shell SPDC River state, Port Harcourt recruitment is going on now in our company, if you have nt gotten...call me let me update u it is urgent
LOL! So scammers still use dis tactics? Its a scam specially designed for oil companies!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bigyomite(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2013
Pls house help me out, i got this msg yesterday, following ur application as procurement/admin in maritime/oil and gas coy, u're invited 4 interview on thurs 13/6/13 @ 61 Oduduwa Crescent GRA Ikeja. 10.30am, ask of HR Mgr. Pls i just need to confirm this not to waste my precious time and money coming from far place to ikeja, thanks alot as i expect a positive response through anybody who stay around Ikeja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.