Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1116218 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by taiwogurl: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls help r they for real

You have been shortlisted for job interview/Apptitude Test on Tuesday 3rd September, 2013 @ 14, Toyin street, Opposite St.Leo's Catholic Church, Ikeja, Lagos by 9am. Please be punctual.

Pls r they for real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
R.Gem:
@Elizton and byolah , dy re scammers. I have gotten like 6 different text messages from them since last week under different names like Kzenterpris, Alphaplus R, KRM and d likes all bearing the same address, same date and time. How to find out if a company is fake just type their address on google and read wateva comes up .

Thank u so much. Really appreciate.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bunlizlaw(f): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hi everyone,I got an invite from IFBI to attend a Job career in VI.Pls has anyone gone for such?Also are these people real?I need a response asap.God bless.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by spookydee(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2013
TEST AND JOB BRIEFING session, 9a.m 5/9/13 8/10 Salamotu Eniola Street, Off Layi Oyekanmi str.,CKC Catholic Church, Ilasa, Sadiku b/stop.Congrats, 08082627457

how true is it?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2013
spookydee: TEST AND JOB BRIEFING session, 9a.m 5/9/13 8/10 Salamotu Eniola Street, Off Layi Oyekanmi str.,CKC Catholic Church, Ilasa, Sadiku b/stop.Congrats, 08082627457

how true is it?
grin Visit them to know how true it is. And inform the house of your experience.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by zealed64: 1:33am On Sep 06, 2013
taiwo gurl: Pls help r they for real

You have been shortlisted for job interview/Apptitude Test on Tuesday 3rd September, 2013 @ 14, Toyin street, Opposite St.Leo's Catholic Church, Ikeja, Lagos by 9am. Please be punctual.

Pls r they for real

Dont waste your time going there...it's useless!!..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tocyn247(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2013
Somex10202: House plis is ows.com fake?they r at 1 babatunde close off ogunlana drive surulere lagos
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olumaxi(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2013
Pls,who knows abt rimmit-resource?..they claim also to b a recruitin agent
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pls house this from and dnt know if its Ƒσя real. Its @ ikeja Lagos and A̶̲̥̅♏ i̲̅n yola want τ̅o be sure before ℓ̊ go

DG Concept
YOU ARE INVITED FOR RECRUITMNT EXERCISE & JOB BRIEFING ON MON 09/09/2013 ¿ NO 39 UNITY RD AMOPE HOUSE OFF MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY IKEJA
TIME:9:00AM
REF:3464
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
Runnnnnnnnn for your dear LIFE.
virginadams: Pls house this from and dnt know if its Ƒσя real. Its @ ikeja Lagos and A̶̲̥̅♏ i̲̅n yola want τ̅o be sure before ℓ̊ go

DG Concept
YOU ARE INVITED FOR RECRUITMNT EXERCISE & JOB BRIEFING ON MON 09/09/2013 ¿ NO 39 UNITY RD AMOPE HOUSE OFF MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY IKEJA
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Julieni: 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
virginadams: Pls house this from and dnt know if its Ƒσя real. Its @ ikeja Lagos and A̶̲̥̅♏ i̲̅n yola want τ̅o be sure before ℓ̊ go

DG Concept
no go Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡°˚˚˚° , you go pay to market supplement. Sefini!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by christopherchuk: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2013
No reasonable company wuld invite you for an interview without specifying the position you applied for,plus d company's name and addy will be boldly written.....all these wellness drugs peeps have flooded Lagos. #Beware!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by EaseMyHill: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2013
Pls house I received a text msg from "HRM" shich reads:

You're shortlisted for an interview tomorrow being Monday 9/9/13 by 1pm at 2nd floor, 34/36 Ikorodu Rd, b/w Access & Diamond Bank Jibowu, Lagos. Pls be punctual.

Are they for real? What are they into? Any useful advice pls
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by teehoo: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Onil has change thr name Oº°˚˚°º to O.W.S hr. So guys beware of them Oº°˚˚°º.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
teehoo: Onil has change thr name Oº°˚˚°º to O.W.S hr. So guys beware of them Oº°˚˚°º.

What about d info below, are they same or are they real?

You have been shortlisted for an aptitude text with the management of SWC at 65c Marble House, 6th floor, L'mornach, Opebi road by salvation bustop.
Date: 11/9/13
Time: 10am
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jascopassion(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
olumaxi: Pls,who knows abt rimmit-resource?..they claim also to b a recruitin agent
Nice job olu, trid to search online for the name bt notin.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
christopherchuk: No reasonable company wuld invite you for an interview without specifying the position you applied for,plus d company's name and addy will be boldly written.....all these wellness drugs peeps have flooded Lagos. #Beware!!!

Yea you are right. Most of the job offers now are from all the wellness homes. They have millions of branches in Lagos. SMH!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olatayo1984(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ease My Hill: Pls house I received a text msg from "HRM" shich reads:

You're shortlisted for an interview tomorrow being Monday 9/9/13 by 1pm at 2nd floor, 34/36 Ikorodu Rd, b/w Access & Diamond Bank Jibowu, Lagos. Pls be punctual.
Did you go for the interview? Are they real? What re they into

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olatayo1984(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ease My Hill: Pls house I received a text msg from "HRM" shich reads:

Did you go for the interview? Are they real? What re they into

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jills: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
To all those who innocently bring their invitations to a forum like this keep allowing people deceive you when they have NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER YOU IN RETURN.

Thousands of people have benefited greatly from this scheme and it is never a compulsory venture to be a part of it, for crying out loud!
Most graduates dont know what they want and through such seminars, they can change their mindset and work smarter.

I may agree with the mode of invitation and it has to be worked upon.

You know what amazes me, its the fact that u guys r really jobless to keep up with the trend of activities monitoring all the new centres, names etc, but then, its cos you dont have anything doing, so get busy with a JOB of your choice ai.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks for ur contribution... Next... grin grin grin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by contrite: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
pls i will like to know, has Wellness Homes or VHR ever duped anyone here or elsewhere before?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
contrite: pls i will like to know, has Wellness Homes or VHR ever duped anyone here or elsewhere before?

When u receive a msg to come for an interview and instead of meeting a sound interview, u enter into a lecture room where some groups of hungry looking waifs dressed in suits start to lecture u on paying 8500k before u can get "their" job (drug-hawking)... if your cerebrum doesn't interpret that has an obviously cheap scam, then it needs examining and overhauling my good man...

grin

4 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayena: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
have you met anyone that paid 8500 and did the plan and came to tell you its a scam? its only those of you that attended such seminars wit out picking up the license that come here to say whatever they like.
hariorh:

When u receive a msg to come for an interview and instead of meeting a sound interview, u enter into a lecture room where some groups of hungry looking waifs dressed in suits start to lecture u on paying 8500k before u can get "their" job (drug-hawking)... if your cerebrum doesn't interpret that has an obviously cheap scam, then it needs examining and overhauling my good man...

grin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
ayena: have you met anyone that paid 8500 and did the plan and came to tell you its a scam? its only those of you that attended such seminars wit out picking up the license that come here to say whatever they like.
Eh! Wey you. Stop all this joke you hear?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jills: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Eh! Wey you. Stop all this joke you hear?

Its no joke. its a simple question! HAVE THEY DUPED YOU, YOU IN PARTICULAR? EMMAMUEL4WATEVA!!!!

Stop spreading what you dont know.'

WHO HAS BEEN DUPED? COME ON BOARD HERE AND SAY SO.
But then i know some will come here and lie. *mtschew*

THEY HAVE COME UP WITH A BRILLIANT IDEA THAT HAS AFFECTED LIVES POSITIVELY.

TAKE NOTE OF THIS:

GREAT PEOPLE talk about IDEAS, AVERAGE people talk about THINGS, SMALL people talk about OTHER PEOPLE.

I guess your brain can decipher what category all of you who are talking here.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
jills:

Its no joke. its a simple question! HAVE THEY DUPED YOU, YOU IN PARTICULAR? EMMAMUEL4WATEVA!!!!

TAKE NOTE OF THIS:

GREAT PEOPLE talk about IDEAS, AVERAGE people talk about THINGS, SMALL people talk about OTHER PEOPLE.

My friend, what actually are you guys into. Tell the house and let the devil be put to shame.
EVIL AND CORRUPTION NOW THRIVE IN THE LAND.
I was in one of your recruitment exercise and I could remember vividly when a man fair in complexion scolded your so called boss and told him to stop deceiving young graduate. What are you marketing? Information? Or what? Are you contributing to the growth of the nation or you are stealing from the youths. Please don't provoke me more than this. It just pain me that our law is weak at the moment, if not by now I would have arrested you and your boss.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayena: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
I am sure u must have bn told @ d numerous places u go for interviews but u are too biased to blv. U walk out because u heard 8500. Trust me, has far as u keep submittg ur cv, Coys like dis will keep invitg u. Y nt tink of it dis way, if it ws a scam, hw come dey are spreading so fast and dey are everywhere now. Dis is d only platform u cn grow ur own biz to d extent u cn decided to create ur coy name and impact oda pple's lives. If only u guys were patient enuf to get to d root of dis. U cn checkup previous trend, wen I got my invite, I asked d house and I ws told to go and bring feedbck. I did dat and I ws called names. No matter wat u guys say, it doesn't change d fact dat lots of lifes have bn changed courtsy dis opportunity. Sorry to say but if u are nt carefull, my children will employ u.coz we are operating on wat we call leverage system and earn wat we call residual income. For ur info, no one is anybody's boss in dis biz of our's. To think dat one will go thru all dat talk to STEAL 8500 from u. Smiling. Wait a munite, I dnt have time for this.
emmanuel4fire:
My friend, what actually are you guys into. Tell the house and let the devil be put to shame.
EVIL AND CORRUPTION NOW THRIVE IN THE LAND.
I was in one of your recruitment exercise and I could remember vividly when a man fair in complexion scolded your so called boss and told him to stop deceiving young graduate. What are you marketing? Information? Or what? Are you contributing to the growth of the nation or you are stealing from the youths. Please don't provoke me more than this. It just pain me that our law is weak at the moment, if not by now I would have arrested you and your boss.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Don't provoke me, MR GNLD ur lucky I don't know you in person, F**LS.
jills:

TAKE NOTE OF THIS:

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
ayena: I am sure u must have bn told @ d numerous places u go for interviews but u are too biased to blv. U walk out because u heard 8500. Trust me, has far as u keep submittg ur cv, Coys like dis will keep invitg u. Y nt tink of it dis way, if it ws a scam, hw come dey are spreading so fast and dey are everywhere now. Dis is d only platform u cn grow ur own biz to d extent u cn decided to create ur coy name and impact oda pple's lives. If only u guys were patient enuf to get to d root of dis. U cn checkup previous trend, wen I got my invite, I asked d house and I ws told to go and bring feedbck. I did dat and I ws called names. No matter wat u guys say, it doesn't change d fact dat lots of lifes have bn changed courtsy dis opportunity. Sorry to say but if u are nt carefull, my children will employ u.coz we are operating on wat we call leverage system and earn wat we call residual income. For ur info, no one is anybody's boss in dis biz of our's. To think dat one will go thru all dat talk to STEAL 8500 from u. Smiling. Wait a munite, I dnt have time for this.
Tell the house the business you are into. If it isn't a scam be bold to tell the house. Please stop extorting from young graduate it's not a good thing. God is not happy when evil thrive in the land. I could remember the way that man looked at your boss and scolded him with anger. Please just stop making young graduate waste their tfare. Please forward my message to your boss. And if you are working with him please reseign instead of you to partake in another mans sin.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayena: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
u cld verify b4 u talk. lk i saidn tere is no boss anywere and no one is estortn mney from anyone. u already kno wat we do. u are only made comments based n wat u ave eared. ve u realy met sum1 dat estorted?
emmanuel4fire:
Tell the house the business you are into. If it isn't a scam be bold to tell the house. Please stop extorting from young graduate it's not a good thing. God is not happy when evil thrive in the land. I could remember the way that man looked at your boss and scolded him with anger. Please just stop making young graduate waste their tfare. Please forward my message to your boss. And if you are working with him please reseign instead of you to partake in another mans sin.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by taiwogurl: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls r dey Real
RCC is pleased to invite you for a job test and chat @ 1st Floor, 32/34 Ikorodu road,btw Diamond/Access Bank Jibowu, Lagos on Monday 16/09/2013 by 1pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.