Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,634 members, 7,905,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! (4698 Views)

jos,kano,owerri bombing is APC buhari,atiku etc violated international law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
roots: this guy nanfav is a dump! I hav no time to argue with a person like this Boko Haramist...@ Torkaka...this guy will never ever reason at least like a wise Chimp...
check his profile picture,the guy is related to the american underpants bomber!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by jmaine: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
Interesting lipsrsealed
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Bella3(f): 1:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Namfav
pls ansa me: chei Goodluck pays muslims or even christains to bomb churches and kill demselvs in the process. He also wrote the qu'ran and promised them paradise and virgins..!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by dasparrow: 4:57am On Jun 21, 2012
torkaka: this is a message to all christians living in troubled states of the north!
"if you fold your arms and allow yourselves to be bombed to death, you will go straight to HELL for comiting SUICIDE!"

You have a valid point but I don't blame some who stay back. Some are indigenes of the north even though they are of the christian faith. Where do you want them to go? Others don't have family members in other parts of the country and others just don't have the money to relocate or are scared that they may not find a job should they relocate. It's not easy.

1 Like

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 21, 2012
dasparrow:

You have a valid point but I don't blame some who stay back. Some are indigenes of the north even though they are of the christian faith. Where do you want them to go? Others don't have family members in other parts of the country and others just don't have the money to relocate or are scared that they may not find a job should they relocate. It's not easy.
am not asking them to leave!
if certain people can organise themselves to bomb a church,i see no reason why others can't organise themselves to burn a mosque!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2012
would you be surprised if gej pays people to bomb churches? or even if those close to gej do that? i will not be surprised, remember sylva said he knows the people who do the bombing and he will bring them to bayelsa. the quran does not promise people who kill innocent people paradise or virgins, unless you know the quran more than i

Bélla3: Namfav
pls ansa me: chei Goodluck pays muslims or even christains to bomb churches and kill demselvs in the process. He also wrote the qu'ran and promised them paradise and virgins..!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2012
i said i will not be surprised if gej is paying people to bomb churches, because it will work in his favour, i have to ask yourself why does he leave the country while the country burns?
which president is so relaxed in such a situation?
only gej, ask yourself why, also you should know by now that we had reports of christians bombing churches, just recently a christian was arrested trying to bomb a church

torkaka:
let me help you summarize all you have been saying;
gej is sponsoring the bombings politically.
christians are bombing each other to make the north look bad. NOT SO?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Bella3(f): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2012
Na wa o. Am just amazed, why shud Gej take the blame of wat ur religion has caused? If you tink that is not the message ur quaran is passing across,then it is ur duty to preach it. Try telling all jihadist sympertizers and sponsors! @namfav
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2012
if a christian kills someone, it is not your duty to preach to him what the bible says, if a muslim kills someone it is not mine either, i am just a spectator, powerless like anyone, gej is in office why shouldn't he take the blame? he knows the people who bomb, he said it himself, he knows the so called sponsors, they are his friends, his allies, he condones the bombing of churches, the quran does not support this, i'll give my hand if someone shows me where the quran says innocent people have to be bombed in there churches and the reward is "paradise and virgins"

Bélla3: Na wa o. Am just amazed, why shud Gej take the blame of wat ur religion has caused? If you tink that is not the message ur quaran is passing across,then it is ur duty to preach it. Try telling all jihadist sympertizers and sponsors! @namfav
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2012
@namfav
and what does your quran say about infidels or non believers?

if i should piss on the pages of the quran what will you as a devoted muslim do to me?

if i am caught making out in the mosque,what will a good muslim like you do to me?

if i call your holy prophet satan in front of a group of devoted muslims,what will be my faith?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2012
the quran says those who are the best amongst us, are the ones who fear GOD, be they muslim, jews or christans, remember an infidel is a christian term (latin), so let me know what that means in your bible?
why should you do that? if someone does that to christians, christians will not respond by handshakes, personally i know that means nothing, i follow the way of the prophet,
he was insulted, thrown stones at, most of the earlier followers were tortured,insulted etc. they did not retaliate via violence, it depends which type of muslim you come across,
some christians will also turn violent if you insult there faith, if someone insults your mother, you will probably get violent, people handle emotions differently

torkaka: @namfav
and what does your quran say about infidels or non believers?

if i should piss on the pages of the quran what will you as a devoted muslim do to me?

if i am caught making out in the mosque,what will a good muslim like you do to me?

if i call your holy prophet satan in front of a group of devoted muslims,what will be my faith?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2012
namfav
if i understood you well,what you are trying to say is that depending on the muslim i will be lynched or left to go! shows the tolerance level amongst muslim.
have you ever heard that christians in nigeria went on rampage because Jesus was insulted?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2012
and as for the bombing issue, i have always believed that they are presently four sets of boko haram;
1. the islamic boko haram: muslim fanatics fired up by islamic scholars.
2.criminal boko haram: crooks who have taken advantage of the tag on boko haram to rob and throw bombs so as bokoharam will be blamed.
3.northern politicians bokoharam: politicians from the north trying to create the niger delta militants scenario to get back the presidency.
4. govt boko haram: sponsored by the presidents group for selfish reasons!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2012
it is really amazing that you are talking about tolerance and patience, because you are the christian who is saying that christians have to attack every muslim and wipe out muslim communities,
first of all muslims don't insult jesus, or the bible, get in your thick head

torkaka: namfav
if i understood you well,what you are trying to say is that depending on the muslim i will be lynched or left to go! shows the tolerance level amongst muslim.
have you ever heard that christians in nigeria went on rampage because Jesus was insulted?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2012
the 4th one is most powerful, the first one is the least powerful, the 4th one uses the first one as a guise, the 3rd one is the least influential

torkaka: and as for the bombing issue, i have always believed that they are presently four sets of boko haram;
1. the islamic boko haram: muslim fanatics fired up by islamic scholars.
2.criminal boko haram: crooks who have taken advantage of the tag on boko haram to rob and throw bombs so as bokoharam will be blamed.
3.northern politicians bokoharam: politicians from the north trying to create the niger delta militants scenario to get back the presidency.
4. govt boko haram: sponsored by the presidents group for selfish reasons!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2012
namfav: it is really amazing that you are talking about tolerance and patience, because you are the christian who is saying that christians have to attack every muslim and wipe out muslim communities,
first of all muslims don't insult jesus, or the bible, get in your thick head

very funny! you want to have a field day roasting people unhindered?
christians fighting back has nothing to do with tolerance but everything to do with self defence!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by defemz(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2012
@ torkaka
Stop arguing with this Namvav of a guy. From your various exchanges with him i have come to a conclussion that the Core North will never develop even if they educate every core northerner, imagine someone like namvav who from all indication is educated. Of what use then is education to the north if such level of ignoble rubbish is being spewed out of his(namvav) mouth. If the north does not clear the shit they have littered their place with, no one will do it for them. My only advice for them is to continue blaming christians for their woes. At least Imam Shekau is a born again christian and all the terror bombers in india, pakistan, afghanistan etc are born again christian. The core north should continue deluding themselves. When the chips are down, it is the north that will loose, in all ramification.

1 Like

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2012
namfav: the 4th one is most powerful, the first one is the least powerful, the 4th one uses the first one as a guise, the 3rd one is the least influential

how predictable! you picked the one that implicates gej,ignored the one that has nothing to do with gej and northern muslims and made the two with northern muslim colouration look like saints!
NAMFAV YOU ARE ONE AND THE SAME WITH BOKO HARAM!!

1 Like

Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2012
@defemz
the educated one are actually more deadly than the uneducated!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2012
actually sire, if you have proof of who these people are and not go randomly, i will support you,
but if you are talking about attacking innocent people because there muslim, you are my enemy too

torkaka:
very funny! you want to have a field day roasting people unhindered?
christians fighting back has nothing to do with tolerance but everything to do with self defence!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2012
you admit that gej has a hand in it but you are angry when i mention him, as i said before, i will not be surprised if it not people like you who bomb churches
for political points and to intensify disintegration which some people want to see happen

torkaka:
how predictable! you picked the one that implicates gej,ignored the one that has nothing to do with gej and northern muslims and made the two with northern muslim colouration look like saints!
NAMFAV YOU ARE ONE AND THE SAME WITH BOKO HARAM!!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2012
why do we like deceiving ourselves, our armed forces are no more tha 70K or a little more, they are overwhelmed, they really cant do much, thos in sokoto are being deployed to kaduna so what if something happens in sokoto now a border state? my advice is if you have a place that is safer for you and your family move there if not, be u xtain or muslim arm up!! in the end we may end up fighting the same fight, BH is govt and govt is BH, this whole thing is so a certain group can get their country and the cowards are not brave enough to come out and say or demand it!!

this whole this started when boys of amnesty program were sent to the north for so called skill acquisition, you tell me how many people have the resources to carry/finance this in current nigeria?

this BH shakau guy was an armed robber or so borno people say so its easy for him to be sposored by any one, people should search what false flag means.

again xtian and muslims arm up, i am not in support of anybody dying but if the govt is sleeping then people need to defend thenselves, period!!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Bella3(f): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
Namfav i have just one question pls answer me.
Lets even forget about Nigeria. Does Al quida, al shabab, and the rest get their injuction from d Qur'an?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
namfav: you admit that gej has a hand in it but you are angry when i mention him, as i said before, i will not be surprised if it not people like you who bomb churches
for political points and to intensify disintegration which some people want to see happen

fool! if i was a south southern president and i wanted to intensify disintergration i'll sponsor men dressed like malams bombing churches in the north as well as sponsor retaliatory bombings of mosques in the south by militants! but that is not the case is it? the bombings appear to be one sided! number 1 on the list accounts for 90% of the bombings!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
namfav: sorry man, that is irrelevant and misleading, tuqyah is not in are fiqh, have never been taught of something like that, maybe some people do that without the knowledge?
it could just be a human instinct
don't forget that peter denied any knowledge of jesus, that is similar to the concept of tuqyah which some sects may refer to

yes the bolded is a lame excuse. read that post and compare it wit peter and lets see how.
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
namfav:
if you are paranoid their is no way i can help you,
you need professional help before something happens to you, you are accusing me, insulting muslims without prior knowledge,
you don't sound like someone who has a idea of the real world, you seem easily offended even by things that have little basis, if you think muslims are gaining from these bombings you are mistaken,
if a politician from the north spreads these attacks how will he gain power? remember gej can sponsor these attacks to put fear in you voting someone from the north, the same tactics they used against rauf aregbsola by accusing him of being a extremist,
you are free to believe what you want but at least, try and use your brain doing so

see reeasoning. i dont support gej but one thing i know is that BH have spelt out their desire to spill infidel blood according to the koran and you are here telling me gej might be sponsoring it? was it not your northern leaders who have stated that if thier so call son of the north does not win nigeria will be ungovernable?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
namfav: your living in the stone age
these attacks are not religious, or ethnic, there political, people who sponsor these attacks come from all walks of life, they are christians, they are pastors, they are politicians, ibo, you name it, they come from all works of life,
if for example buhari sponsored them what will he gain? it is political suicide to be feared, despised and hated, as much as we are irritated by the violence, no one is enjoying them, as muslims, no muslim is at home dancing at the news of churches being attacked, killing innocent children, elders etc. but a politician is heartless, believe me, gej and his allies are behind these attacks

but if i may recall, BH are boasting that they are linked to alqeda who we all kniw have been killing in the name of their god? so is gej a muslim? You better reveal them BH today, tomorrow they willl turn on you example derika vs shiite etc
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
namfav: your living in the stone age
these attacks are not religious, or ethnic, there political, people who sponsor these attacks come from all walks of life, they are christians, they are pastors, they are politicians, ibo, you name it, they come from all works of life,
if for example buhari sponsored them what will he gain? it is political suicide to be feared, despised and hated, as much as we are irritated by the violence, no one is enjoying them, as muslims, no muslim is at home dancing at the news of churches being attacked, killing innocent children, elders etc. but a politician is heartless, believe me, gej and his allies are behind these attacks

but if i may recall, BH are boasting that they are linked to alqeda who we all know have been killing in the name of their god? so is gej a muslim? You better reveal them BH today, tomorrow they will turn on you example derika vs shiite etc
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
Bélla3: Namfav

i wonder oh answer abeggie, i wish orkai had succedded. but let em BH continue, they will see thousands of orkars rejecting them.
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
no my dear
they get it from there own "interpretation", most of the guys arrested didn't even know the quran

Bélla3: Namfav i have just one question pls answer me.
Lets even forget about Nigeria. Does Al quida, al shabab, and the rest get their injuction from d Qur'an?
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by namfav(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
as i said before, these bombings of churches has the same affects as bombing mosques, remember on sunday people innocent people were killed just because they were muslim

torkaka:
fool! if i was a south southern president and i wanted to intensify disintergration i'll sponsor men dressed like malams bombing churches in the north as well as sponsor retaliatory bombings of mosques in the south by militants! but that is not the case is it? the bombings appear to be one sided! number 1 on the list accounts for 90% of the bombings!
Re: To All Christians In Kaduna,jos,kano,bauchi,yobe,borno Etc! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
namfav: no my dear
they get it from there own "interpretation", most of the guys arrested didn't even know the quran

can you be bold and confident enough to qoute the misinterpreted verse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Committee On Traffic Surveillance Camera Inaugurated / PARASITES: 35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal funds / The Full Text Of Gov. Fashola's Inspiring Speech That Rattled Aso-rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.