Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,804 members, 7,882,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (494976 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Debzzz26: 8:53pm On Jun 11
Hello guys,
Please I need your help. I recently got admission to a masters degree program at a private university in Italy. I'm currently translating my documents to italian. I have a few questions
1) concerning the return ticket stated in the visa requirements. Do I need to book a return ticket or can I just book a one way ticket because booking a return ticket in 2 years time seems unlikely

2) how do I show proof of accommodation. Do I need to pay rent for an apartment, show contract with landlord or just book a hotel reservation. Because i will land at the milan airport but my school is in cremona

3) do I need health insurance, if yes, what insurance companies do you recommend

4) does anybody know any reliable travel agency to italy that can help me with accommodation

Thank you in advance
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by demo79: 9:37pm On Jun 11
I saw comment but not too bad you can apply for France or Spain...
Ndubestjude:
Pls I need help here, as of 2021 when I wanted to travel to Germany Tru agent through study, I gathered some documents both waec etc then I went to abuja I went to foreign affairs, ministry of education i did my authentication and legalizing those documents, but the agent lied to me during the time to put the country u are travelling to my agent told me to put Belarus that its through belarus i will enter Germany, after everything I went for my interview and my was granted, when I asked the agent how do I come to Germany he said i have to stay for belarus like 1yrs b4 i will enter into Germany datz when i realized that he lied to me and he will leave me at belarus to suffer,so i refused to travel there, now i want to any shengen country either with the student visa because i still hav some documents autenticated, or should i apply for visitors visa? Wic one can be easy and can approve for me pls I need an answer, and link to apply pls 🙏 anyone with experience can help me out ooo, I will love it so much if someone can be of help to me by saying hi to me on Des WhatsApp number pls 09029212402
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by demo79: 9:39pm On Jun 11
Send me an email
anthon47:
Please who has a good connect for POF for Italy.. please connect with my signature.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adetoku3: 6:48am On Jun 12
Debzzz26:
Hello guys,
Please I need your help. I recently got admission to a masters degree program at a private university in Italy. I'm currently translating my documents to italian. I have a few questions
1) concerning the return ticket stated in the visa requirements. Do I need to book a return ticket or can I just book a one way ticket because booking a return ticket in 2 years time seems unlikely

2) how do I show proof of accommodation. Do I need to pay rent for an apartment, show contract with landlord or just book a hotel reservation. Because i will land at the milan airport but my school is in cremona

3) do I need health insurance, if yes, what insurance companies do you recommend

4) does anybody know any reliable travel agency to italy that can help me with accommodation

Thank you in advance

1. You are to book a dummy return ticket for a year e.g August 26th 2024 - July 25th 2025. Not two years!
2. You can book a dummy accommodation on booking.com, you can use a gtb card to do that. Do not pay for accommodation or flight until your visa has been approved!
3. Yes you need health insurance, you can book via Allianz website, it cost 24,922
4. You don’t need any travel agent, it’s strictly DIY
5. I believe you’ve authenticated your documents in Abuja, you’re to send a mail to the embassy to legalize all your documents including your birth certificate, then you can proceed to apply for a visa.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AutomaticMotors: 8:02am On Jun 12
Adetoku3:

1. You are to book a return ticket for a year e.g August 26th 2024 - July 25th 2025. Not two years!
2. You can book a dummy accommodation on booking.com, you can use a gtb card to do that. Do not pay for accommodation or flight until your visa has been approved!
3. Yes you need health insurance, you can book via Allianz website, it cost 24,922
5. I believe you’ve authenticated your documents in Abuja, you’re to send a mail to the embassy to legalize all your documents including your birth certificate, then you can proceed to apply for a visa.
Can't a dummy ticket be booked too?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Didi233: 8:22am On Jun 12
Good morning house
Please I want to know the possibility of me studying MBBS in Italy without being required to present Italian language proficiency and which university I can apply to because I tried applying to Austria but German language proficiency is required as an entry requirement
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AutomaticMotors: 8:25am On Jun 12
Didi233:
Good morning house
Please I want to know the possibility of me studying MBBS in Italy without being required to present Italian language proficiency and which university I can apply to because I tried applying to Austria but German language proficiency is required as an entry requirement

You can't apply again this year till the next intake
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Didi233: 8:49am On Jun 12
AutomaticMotors:

You can't apply again this year till the next intake

Ok, please when is the next intake?
But are there schools in Italy where I can study mbbs as a foreigner in English?
What is the estimated cost of tuition ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Debzzz26: 11:43am On Jun 12
Thank youvery much
Adetoku3:

1. You are to book a dummy return ticket for a year e.g August 26th 2024 - July 25th 2025. Not two years!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Debzzz26: 11:45am On Jun 12
Thank you very much for these answers. They'vebeen help. And yes i have authenticated all my documentsat the ministryof educationand foreignaffairs
Adetoku3:

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 12:07pm On Jun 12
Didi233:

Check UNIPV. They have medicine and surgery in English and you don't need italian language proficiency.
In addition, you will need to write an entrance examination, which is done in three or four different locations all over the world.
Check the following links out:
https://apply.unipv.eu/en_GB/courses/course/140-medicine-and-surgery-harvey-noneu-students
https://auth.miur-legacy.cineca.it/auth/realms/universitaly/protocol/openid-connect/auth?response_type=code&scope=openid&client_id=universitaly&state=n8rJ0RVluNgowR4Idb0HSrr8yfE&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Funiversitaly-private.cineca.it%2Foauth2%2Fredirect_uri&nonce=t8ssvPuxDngJkUP1IDKMilskZZaZIbGoB0hNAv1ft1s
It seems UNIPV application is still on.

All the best
Ok, please when is the next intake?
But are there schools in Italy where I can study mbbs as a foreigner in English?
What is the estimated cost of tuition ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 7:10am On Jun 14
Goodnews54:
, message me so I can teach you how to apply with your phone without going to agent. Dm me on my email.... chisomvisa@gmail.com
Why can't you teach her here?
The mods must be asleep...

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adetoku3: 10:16am On Jun 14
Goodnews54:
, message me so I can teach you how to apply with your phone without going to agent. Dm me on my email.... chisomvisa@gmail.com

visa@gmail.com? You’re obviously an agent lol

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by sirjoe1124(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15
I got an offer at University of Tuscia to pre-enroll. Who can walk me through the pre-enrollment process and how long do I need to wait to get a reply

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Mtschewwww: 9:51pm On Jun 15
Good day everyone. I want to apply for a master's program in italy, i have searched a lot of universities in Italy but their application deadline is over. Pls can anyone recommend universities in Italy whose application is still on, with a low tuition fee and free application fee. Thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AutomaticMotors: 10:37pm On Jun 15
Mtschewwww:
Good day everyone. I want to apply for a master's program in italy, i have searched a lot of universities in Italy but their application deadline is over. Pls can anyone recommend universities in Italy whose application is still on, with a low tuition fee and free application fee. Thank you.

None! ..... till next Intake

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adetoku3: 8:58am On Jun 16
Mtschewwww:

I’d advise that you search for Nigerian Scholars in Italy on LinkedIn, you’ll see some programs that are still opened for the September intake.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adetoku3: 10:55am On Jun 16
Mtschewwww:

Someone shared this, you can try it

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AutomaticMotors: 11:28am On Jun 16
Adetoku3:

There is no application fee for unibo! If the person got that wrong one only wonders what else is wrong with that list!

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Mtschewwww: 12:32pm On Jun 16
Adetoku3:

I’d advise that you search for Nigerian Scholars in Italy on LinkedIn, you’ll see some programs that are still opened for the September intake.
Noted. Thanks!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Mtschewwww: 12:34pm On Jun 16
Adetoku3:

Noted!. Thank you very much!! I will check on them now.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Mtschewwww: 12:34pm On Jun 16
AutomaticMotors:

There is no application fee for unibo! If the person got that wrong one only wonders what else is wrong with that list!
Noted sir. Thanks for the information.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Mtschewwww: 12:35pm On Jun 16
AutomaticMotors:

None! ..... till next Intake
Noted. Pls when is the next intake?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AutomaticMotors: 1:07pm On Jun 16
Mtschewwww:

Some start as early as November this year but January 2025 is the main window mostly
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 2:31pm On Jun 16
Mtschewwww:

Ca'foscari University of Venice used to have an October/November "early bird" window. Just prepare to start applying by that time.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 2:33pm On Jun 16
I have a question.
How is the visa success rate last year?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by samtol4(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16
Debzzz26:
Thank you very much for these answers. They'vebeen help. And yes i have authenticated all my documentsat the ministryof educationand foreignaffairs
please what is the current cost of legalization at ministry of education and foreign affairs?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by samtol4(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16
Mtschewwww:
Try university of Parlemo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Tobmaks: 8:04pm On Jun 16
Good evening everyone, pls what does legalized translation transcript record means? I tried submitting an application to the University of Palermo but it's required to submit a legalized translation transcript record.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by samtol4(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16
Tobmaks:
Good evening everyone, pls what does legalized translation transcript record means? I tried submitting an application to the University of Palermo but it's required to submit a legalized translation transcript record.
University of Parlemo does not need legalization for admission process. Often time legalization is required for visa process .

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Debzzz26: 2:10pm On Jun 17
It wasn't much. I authenticated 3 documents at the ministry of education. Everything was approximately 1500 plus other charges. They charger per page. Then ministry of foreign affairs, i authenticated 4 documets ( there were 5 pages in total) every thing was less than 3000. You won't spend up to 5000 basically.
samtol4:
please what is the current cost of legalization at ministry of education and foreign affairs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (Reply)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.