Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,395 members, 7,932,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Dont Love You But I Will Marry You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Love You But I Will Marry You... (564 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Love You But I Will Marry You... by marvelck: 7:26am On Jun 20, 2012
This is when a man or a woman agree to marry each other with some conditions attached to it. especially if the other partner is somehow forced into the marriage and not because of love. There are some marriages where couples dont love each other or where feelings aren't mutual at all. either the wife is doing all the loving and the husband is doing all the resentment or vice versa. especially if the woman was suppose to get married to someone else before being forced by circumstances to marry another person entirely. women who are in a loveless marriage, hardly hide their dislikeness for their marriage or hubby. they show it, by living as if they are still single, flirting with other men or by keeping in touch with her preferred love or ex lover(s). in a marriage like this, you find the husband doing most of the house work (that is if the wife is willing to do anything at all), like baby sitting, cleaning the house, doing the laundary and grocery shopping, and cooking as well. such men whose wives dont love/show them love, are most times found with an apron tied round their waists. cos they are always in the 'kitchen' or doing one cleaning after another. Like the story of a guy who met and got married to a lady living in the same neighbourhood with him. he loved her, but she was only interested in him cos of the need to get married and have kids. they eventually got married, but the woman wasn't inlove with him at all. she only wanted to be married and have kids. And being in a loveless marriage, made the man sober most times. he was virtually the home maker, cos at a time, he wasn't working while the woman was the one working. so, he was the one taking care of the kids and the home while she goes to work. and this kind of made the wife to treat him more like an 'helper' and not as her husband. while the man sulked silently she was having a blast with friends and other family members. there are alot of people in a loveless marriage like this. and most times, they dont know what to do. they just sit in it and hope for the best while preparing for the worst...If you notice that the person you are dating is not in love with you, its better you forget about him or her before its too late. getting married to such a person later would do you alot of harm than good. its like digging your own grave. Love is very important in a marriage. Lack of it, makes the marriage a mere charade...And we do have alot of couples in such marriage nowadays. that's why we hear cases of abuse or violent acts among couples these days. Cos of the absence of love in their marriage. my dear, my brother...Love is the key!

(1) (Reply)

Money From A Woman For Wedding It’s Good Or Bad Plz Need Ur Help / Can You Marry A Semiretarded(a Mentally Deranged Though Not Completly / What U Doing Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.