Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,136 members, 7,939,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me (3190 Views)

Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Code 16 On How To Toast A Nigeria Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by love11: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2006
Hi all,

A Nigeria boy fell in love with me, he said he saw my pic on Nairaland.com but i'm in a far country but i am Nigeria girl what do I do love he back.

Answer please
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by mamaput(f): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2006
And i got  love mails too.
some one  has offered to be my? (me the sugar mummy) and someone in love with my daughter? cool
I dont love over the internet.
dont tell me you do
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by SoReal: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2006
Hey sis, dnt mean 2 sound negative,but u ve gotta b careful. Nigerian men on d net r full of lies, Pardon me "TRUTH TELLING" nigerian men. tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by whitelexi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2006
I am a truth-telling naija man to the core, I just met a naija babe, a very silent member of nairaland too. I think online dating works in some cases, i have a good feeling about this one so i'm giving it a try. grin
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by desiree(f): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2006
Girls, please be careful when you post your pictures on the internet, a mate of mine had a bad experience once with this psycho on line stalker, they see your pics and assume everthing under the sun
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by love11: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2006
desiree:

Girls, please be careful when you post your pictures on the internet, a mate of mine had a bad experience once with this psycho on line stalker, they see your pics and assume everthing under the sun

desiree, I have no picture on Nairaland.com and I don't know what this boy is talking about he saw my picture on the internet and he want me to call he in Nigeria and also send my pictures to he.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by desiree(f): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2006
Okay then, he is just bluffing grin grin. The extent some idle guys would go suprises me.
If he has seen your pictures already, why does he need more??
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by reniks(f): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2006
For starters he lied about seeing your picture when you have none uploaded.Thats one reason you can't trust.Besides just because he claims he loves you doesn't mean he really does.You shouldn't even consider loving him back.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by richolly(m): 1:34am On Apr 04, 2006
Dont let us deceive ourselves. All these net stuffs wont lead anybody anywhere.

@Love11

I'll advice you to stall every contact with this mysterious swindler who is telling you love-lies. This doesn't mean that all Nigerian guyz are like that. There are many great guyz here who do no such things.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by Blackbuddy: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2006
A word of advice.
Go your to profile and select his online ID as one you want to forever ignore. He has proven to be a liar and note that lies and love, in whatever form don't mix.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by jandgal(f): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2006
Be careful he might really like you or he might be usin u, go ,to visit him but don't make ani long term decisions.Be careful!god bless
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by micklplus(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2006
just be careful for real and dont rush anything ! who knows, anything can happen at any point in time. i wish you best of luck in everything you do and success in all ur endeavours.
cheers cheesy
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by reniks(f): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2006
@jandgal,you really think she should go VISIT HIM?You'd do that if you were in her shoes?
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by SoReal: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2006
Wotz it wit all this advice??
Isn't it clear that this is jst some scam. Have u been to a cybercafe in this country lately. u really should walk in2 one n c wt dem guys do. Most of them don't even have jobs. All they do is sit around and wait to meet girls online they can lie to and milk dry.
Pls sista, tell him 2 BUZZ D HELL OUT
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by reniks(f): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2006
Abi o!!Its crystal clear d guy is most likely a cheat,liar and am opportunist.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by reniks(f): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2006
Abi o!!Its crystal clear d guy is most likely a cheat,liar and an opportunist.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by love11: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2006
jandgal:

Be careful he might really like you or he might be usin u, go ,to visit him but don't make ani long term decisions.Be careful!god bless

I read ur mail jandgal why the u talk like that i should and visit him in Nigeria, I live in a far country ok not in Nigeria girl. i don't know this so called boy. this boy make sick very time he write to me.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by love11: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2006
desiree:

Okay then, he is just bluffing grin grin. The extent some idle guys would go suprises me.
If he has seen your pictures already, why does he need more??

well he said he saw my picture already, i have no picture on the internet he still write to me beg me to call he today. but girl how can i stop he for mail me different kind of things like E-card and calling me different kind of sweet names like i'm he's lady.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by Blackbuddy: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2006
My dear sister,
if you are registered with yahoo mail, you can block his yahoo id from sending you mail by going to "preferences" in yahoomail and specifying his yahoo id. The same thing goes for yahoo messenger. Just click on "ignore" on the task bar and click on his name. Problem solved. The procedure is almost the same for most e-mail service providers. You can also do the same here on nairaland.com. Just go to "profile" on the top left hand corner of the home page when you're logged in, click and then got to "personal message options", enter his user name in the "ignore list" box and remove this nuisance from your life.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by love11: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2006
Blackbuddy:

My dear sister,
if you are registered with yahoo mail, you can block his yahoo id from sending you mail by going to "preferences" in yahoomail and specifying his yahoo id. The same thing goes for yahoo messenger. Just click on "ignore" on the task bar and click on his name. Problem solved. The procedure is almost the same for most e-mail service providers. You can also do the same here on nairaland.com. Just go to "profile" on the top left hand corner of the home page when you're logged in, click and then got to "personal message options", enter his user name in the "ignore list" box and remove this nuisance from your life.

thank u so much Blackbuddy, I'll do just that, thanks again.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by Blackbuddy: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2006
You are most welcome anytime.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by nike4luv(f): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2006
there would be lots of mails like that sweetie!, do what i do just ignore it, its lust.
hw can someone see u for the first time and say he loves u! abeg na ojoro jo!
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by hotangel2(f): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2006
Are you 13? 12? 14?

Im asking because, we all know that the first thing to think when a nigerian boy who hasn't seen ur picture sends u a message saying he saw ur picture on a site you didn't put ut picture in, tells u he loves you, You are spose to know it's fake.

I mean like hello, you don't have a picture here, and u are asking whether or not u should love a liar back. Please correct me if im wrong, but dayum?

Okay, let me tell u something, as long as ur email address is on this site, you'll get so many emails from people, saying they love you and wanna be ur friend. Choose ur friends, don't let ur friends choose you. Pick wisely. And uhmm, no u shouldn't love him back. Da hell?
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by love11: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2006
hot-angel:

Are you 13? 12? 14?

I'm asking because, we all know that the first thing to think when a nigerian boy who hasn't seen your picture sends u a message saying he saw your picture on a site you didn't put ut picture in, tells u he loves you, You are spose to know it's fake.

I mean like hello, you don't have a picture here, and u are asking whether or not u should love a liar back. Please correct me if im wrong, but dayum?

Okay, let me tell u something, as long as your email address is on this site, you'll get so many emails from people, saying they love you and want to be your friend. Choose your friends, don't let your friends choose you. Pick wisely. And uhmm, no u shouldn't love him back. Da hell?

hot-angel, I read ur mail let me tell u funny thing, this so called boy send me his picture form Nigeria, funny right. I choose wisely if u want to know, I do not let my friends choose me, I choose my friends. I no his a liar for day one. I'm not 13, 12, 14 ok.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by hotangel2(f): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2006
ok, thanks for clearing it up.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by gem87(f): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2006
girl d choice is yours but online dating works for me, cld 4 u too just in case u wanna try
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by beyunce(f): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2006
how old are u.
i dont think u are matured.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by Z4M4eva(f): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2006
I've got nuffin much to say gurl --- I'd just say, follow your heart. Do what you know is best for you. smiley wink
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by dakmanzero(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2006
I was in an internet cafe at magodo (yes MAGODO where all d rish-rish peepuls live) the other day and gues what?

EVERYONE was commiting fraud. EVERYBODY was yahoo-yahoo-ing! Even a pair of totally fine (and Behind) babes  that walked in, scamming middle aged white men.

Before u ask me how I knew, these people were not even hiding it, one guy even laughed out loud and called others to 'see' that he had been banned from an online dating site for fraud! People were looking over each others shoulders and giving tips, etc.

Many of these scams were via yahoo messenger, and connecting via dating sites.

Summary: Online dating across the water with naija men you don't know is insane. If you must, be sure never to send any gifts or money or credit card details. if he threatens to go or throws a tantrum, get rid of him. For all u know his picture is fake and he looks like an orang-utang crossed with raw hamburger.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by Portable: 1:37pm On May 04, 2006
Such things u don't need to ask for advice as if u want someone to tell u to go ahead with d guy but since u've asked i'll say be very careful most of this nigeria guys re yahoo boys as many have said earlier u only need to go to a cafe and u'll see for urself. How possible is it to love someone u've never met physically abeg d guy dey find who him go srap head for. Block d thing ID bo.
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by Rhodalyn(f): 1:40pm On May 04, 2006
A Nigeria boy fell in love with me, he said he saw my pic on Nairaland.com

No gal, he's not in love with you he's on love with your looks!
Re: A Nigeria Boy Is In Love With Me by babymine(f): 2:05pm On May 04, 2006
I don't think he's in love with you. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? / Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? / Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.