Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,789 members, 7,886,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? (2475 Views)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Is He Just Insensitive Or Stingy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Mynd44: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:
So wen it comes to spending u start involving the father kikiki go the women u can afford like I always say, if u can't keep up wit a standards go for the low maintenance girls, simple. Thts wat a smart person wld do
Cant they aim big. Abeg make una follow chick jorh no matter her class.
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Be nice today is Sunday
I am sweetness
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Mynd44: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2012
Okay
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Cant they aim big. Abeg make una follow chick jorh no matter her class.
Don't trouble trouble before trouble troubles u... If u get a needy girl u shud know the consequences of it, stop crying abt it to the whole world.
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Mynd44: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:
Don't trouble trouble before trouble troubles u... If u get a needy girl u shud know the consequences of it, stop crying abt it to the whole world.
Now you yourself have said it. Needy girl.
A needy girl has noting to do with class. She can be skin broke or rich. How would you point out the needy and non-needy ones?
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now you yourself have said it. Needy girl.
A needy girl has noting to do with class. She can be skin broke or rich. How would you point out the needy and non-needy ones?
Ask her before u date. Her view on relationship, how she feels abt u, her short-term and long-term goals...the qualities she desires in a guy. Get to knw her before she becomes ur girl
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Mynd44: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2012
These girls come as innocent first and they don't suddenly start demand with bf things, they start small and the guy too(mumu) feeds the habit.
My opinion is that if a girl starts exhibiting needy tendencies, run
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:
So wen it comes to spending u start involving the father kikiki go the women u can afford like I always say, if u can't keep up wit a standards go for the low maintenance girls, simple. Thts wat a smart person wld do

you sound like someone that got so many shoes but never bought one. just saying undecided
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by phiszo(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:
Mynd like my lil puppy forever following me and barking nonsense. Hahaha
w@zup wit u nd mynd?
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2012
joeydozzy:

you sound like someone that got so many shoes but never bought one. just saying undecided
I buy my own stuff. I'm jus giving advice to those idiots who bite wat they can't chew! Its not rocket science
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Mynd44: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2012
phiszo:
w@zup wit u nd mynd?
MYND your business

1 Like

Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2012
Sharp guy
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv: If you cannot afford it jus say it straight up...offering her money for a motorbike will not in anyway make u sound smart

the lady has a problem (aka forgot her wallet and want to buy shoes) and the guy offered to help her in SOLVING the problem. why is that so hard to understand, unless this is just a plot to get free shoes?!

this type of girl is the worst of your kind (lol), sneaky biatches using tricks to try to defraud men. we ALL know that this lady has NO INTENTION of repaying the money, or that she has any money for shoes to begin with. at least i "somehow" give more respect to the goldiggaz who clearly state their wishes in a r/ship, by saying what they desire straight up.
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Konnektions146(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:

sometimes i wonder wat u ladies take dis relationship to be,
low maintenancce ko, high cost ni...

OP,
de guy is super smart
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

the lady has a problem (aka forgot her wallet and want to buy shoes) and the guy offered to help her in SOLVING the problem. why is that so hard to understand, unless this is just a plot to get free shoes?!

this type of girl is the worst of your kind (lol), sneaky biatches using tricks to try to defraud men. we ALL know that this lady has NO INTENTION of repaying the money, or that she has any money for shoes to begin with. at least i "somehow" give more respect to the goldiggaz who clearly state their wishes in a r/ship, by saying what they desire straight up.

A smart guy who not even get himself in such a relationship to begin with...a smart wld get to knw a woman first and what r her expectations before he even gets himself involved wit a woman... This is jus an excuse I noticed guys use wen they can't meet a woman's expectations... again go for some one in ur leahue and u will never find urself dating pple u can't keep up with
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:
A smart guy who not even get himself in such a relationship to begin with...a smart wld get to knw a woman first and what r her expectations before he even gets himself involved wit a woman... This is jus an excuse I noticed guys use wen they can't meet a woman's expectations... again go for some one in ur leahue and u will never find urself dating pple u can't keep up with

sista what this girl did has nothing to do with her "expectations", she forgot her wallet......what has THAT got to do with her expectations? her expectations are very simple: this guy should CARE and SOLVE whatever issue may arise from this r/ship.......and he did! lol
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by qualified(f): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
Forgot wallet ke? Na lie! She no forget anything. This is 'tactical begging'. I respect d guy sha.

Y force d guy to buy u things he didn't plan for. Can't d shoes wait, must u own everything u like?
The guy is not stingy but 'real'.
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
^^
On point
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 25, 2012
d guy sharp pass 2-edged sword.ma guy no gree slack.faya go burn dem monee-swallowin weemen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends / Most Ugly Guy On Earth Reveal!!! / Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.