Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,807 members, 7,886,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? (4235 Views)

Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her / Best Dog Breed For A Lady Living Alone..your Suggestions.. / Living Alone: Pros And Cons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by iice(f): 3:30am On Dec 06, 2007
Yeah, just make sure you live in a safe place with responsible people. . .
Hmmmm i started living alone in high school. . . undecided
No big deal for us, prolly because the whole town knew my family undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by shy1amy(f): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2007
babygirl, do what your heart tells you, your parents can't live your life for you. but most importantly, be careful, play safe and do things responsibly.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by mafolayomi(f): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2007
Abeg i need an accommodation oooooooo self contain to be precise arround Onigbongbo,Anthony,Idiroko ect area.

make i have my freedom at long last, afterall, i no sign life contract with anybody
Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by mafolayomi(f): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2007
Abeg i need accmmodation ooooooooooo arround Onigbongbo,Anthony,Maryland,Idiroko area self contain to be precise.

at long last make i have my freedom, afterall i no sha sign life contract with anybody now
Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by ifyalways(f): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ topic nutting is wrong with it.its just absolute freedom BUT absolute freedom comes with absolute responsibilties and maturity. cool
Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by almondjoy(f): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2007
Errrrrrm, nothing wrong with living alone if you are brave and can afford it.  Just for safety concerns, I choose never to live alone.  Never have and I pray I never will.  I can still fart and run around naked, scratch ma butt, or adjust my sanitary pad in a crowd-at home, if I damn well please--no problems there at all!--Comes very naturally cool

Just that after watching all those forensic science and CSI I don't think I can ever live alone.  I would get a male room mate preferably--a relative to make the neighbourhood think I am married and live with a guy.  Just for safety reasons only not out of what the society thinks.  Too many pussy-crazed wackos out there.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by bikinibabe(f): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2013
i stay alone, no biggie
Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2013
bikini babe: i stay alone, no biggie
where is the bikini in your profile pix?
Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by vivianc(f): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
I'm single and I live alone. And I'm so enjoying it. I don't have To cook if I don't feel like cooking, cook whaTever I like, fart whenever and however I wanT it, walk around my apartmenT n.,aked, go out and come in as I deem fit, call the shot abouT who comes To my house or not.

BuT whenever my rent is due, I feel like moving back in wiTh my parents. I don't like the "paying of rent" parT biko.

AnoTher disadvanTage is you mighT noT be able to stay under anybody again, leT's say a man.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by vivianc(f): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
I'm single and I live alone. And I'm so enjoying it. I don't have To cook if I don't feel like cooking, cook whaTever I like, fart whenever and however I wanT it, walk around my apartmenT n.,aked, go out and come in as I deem fit, call the shot abouT who comes To my house or not. I only geT To hear marriage 101 lectures twice in a year when I visiT home grin grin that's The mosT fun parT jare.

BuT whenever my rent is due, I feel like moving back in wiTh my parents. I don't like the "paying of rent" parT biko.

AnoTher disadvanTage is you mighT noT be able to stay under anybody again, leT's say a man.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by youngalex(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
If u wish to stay alone dis golden rules should apply;
- Avoid bringing in several types and grades of men to your house(oga on top dem)
-Have good comm. with neigbhours
-Avoid late nights
then for your parents u have to make them see reasons
.......just tot of dis ur name'UKWUBUEGO' hope dis is not part of d plan
Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by Obelomo: 3:59am On Jul 01, 2013
I think it is cool, especially many guys prefer ladies that live by themselves. Just make sure u have decent people around and it a safe and crowded area.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2013
I started living alone wen I was 22yrs, got my first house rent from my mom, she was against the idea but she really didnt have a choice. I got job in ph before nysc (i was in my second semester of final yr and i was seriously going to look for a job and house from school) Now, i cant even imagine living with someone else apart from my future husband. It gets lonely at times and i get broke for a while after paying rent.....but its well worth it. imagine cooking wen u wanna cook, eating wen u wanna eat etc. wen i just started living alone, I noticed that some guys wld want to take advantage by always coming around uninvited and asking me wat i cooked, so i startd telling guys that i am squatting with my elder sister. the ones that already knew i stayed alone and still came around, i simply told dem i my younger siblings moved in with me, that solved my problems. so now i get few visitors (girls mostly). living alone has also thot me independence and management. there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. it also shows u how to manage freedom. I am 24 yrs old now by the way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

her decision is Hindering Her Own Wedding From Taking Place: Advise Her / Semen Retention? Share Your Experience / Amazon Project: How women could be financially secured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.