Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,991 members, 7,949,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! (14206 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Forex Strategies For Dummy Traders / Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by nairakobo: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2012
a word is enuff for the wise...
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2012
nedbert: So how we go take get our cash back
Guy your money don waka, if you believe in nigeria then get a police report (N5000) the last time I checked, you can submit that to the bank. Dude, honestly you not want to get your money back, before you know N20k don commot your hand. Take heart.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by tainot2002(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2012
Lol, I laugh in french. Go to google and type smartking nairaland. You'll see my story. It was the scam of the year in the Phone section. That was many years ago I was duped over over 100k and that's just 1 so you have no idea, but it doesn't warrant that.[/quote]

@toluxa1...Mehn! i still remember your story ooooo when you had a deal with smartking promised you that his parent/brother stays in UK or so and he's coming back to Naija and he wanted to use the opportunity to ship laptop down to naija at a reasonable price and both of you agreed.O boy i leaned a lot in that your story and never to trust any online marketers until both of us meet one-on-one to transact the business..One must know where he resides,his contact number and any other information necessary for you to locate his whereabouts incase of any default.Besides,any I.D that hasn't been registered for 2-3 years on nairaland i don't engage much in it except he prove himself otherwise
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by nairakobo: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2012
Nedbert, na only me and u dey here, chai, this thing dey pain me ehn...
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by nairakobo: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2012
Mc George:
Nooooooooo! Hope say i no dey job interview here.

Be sincere with ur God, have u gotten the bomdecoder package? If yes, just paste the inbox page of ur mail addy u received it with here plsssss
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2012
nairakobo:

Be sincere with ur God, have u gotten the bomdecoder package? If yes, just paste the inbox page of ur mail addy u received it with here plsssss
So you still believe in this project.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by balogunsam(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2012
its so sad i did not see this thread before paying the 3200 for the bom decoder package....i have sent emails too and heard nothing in reply....only God knows what went wrong.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by toluxa1(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2012
Nothing went wrong. It was a scam from the beginning.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by balogunsam(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
alparifx: Let there be peace in the house. I knew this will certainly happen, but that wont stop me from trading. If you have paid, and you havnt received it, pls send your details to notify @ bomdecoder . com now to get it.

i paid since yesterday and i sent emails to you. i got the advert from express creativity. why is my package not delivered? my account name is Balogun Ibukun.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
toluxa1: Nothing went wrong. It was a scam from the beginning.
But is that video fake or the account truly exists?
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
balogunsam:

i paid since yesterday and i sent emails to you. i got the advert from express creativity. why is my package not delivered? my account name is Balogun Ibukun.
Oh so he's spamming other places too
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: But is that video fake or the account truly exists?
That account exists. I just don't understand why he is playing these pranks.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by nairakobo: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mc George: WOW!!! What am i seeing. shocked shocked shocked @Alparifx, did u use charms? Let me look at it closely again

Pls answer me, if not, dat means say u sef na d alparifx, I'm entering d power house for u
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
nairakobo:

Pls answer me, if not, dat means say u sef na d alparifx, I'm entering d power house for u
If you paid then enter, I am solidly behind.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by puskin: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
so now everybody eye don open.......I tot as much.
When something looks to good to be true......its 99% definitely not true.

Somebody just demo himself out from nowhere wan make I buy something from am....online. That can't happen.
I know ppl on NL who do biz online who I can vouch for, whom i have done biz with, without ever coming in contact with them.......alparifx doesn't even come near that category....not to mention falling into it.

To do biz online in NL.....U must have credibility from notable members.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
puskin: so now everybody eye don open.......I tot as much.
When something looks to good to be true......its 99% definitely not true.

Somebody just demo himself out from nowhere wan make I buy something from am....online. That can't happen.
I know ppl on NL who do biz online who I can vouch for, whom i have done biz with, without ever coming in contact with them.......alparifx doesn't even come near that category....not to mention falling into it.

To do biz online in NL.....U must have credibility from notable members.
grin grin grin
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by nairakobo: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mcgeorge, now u're watching, say. Something b4 u dig ur...
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by nedbert(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
Emmàñuel Attah this name will linger on,,one day Йą one day,,let me 1st use my contact for bank and be able to see his picture,,so I can know what he looks like first
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: Mc George, nairakobo, nedbert(m)
Guy you no wan talk abi??
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zeddicus: Viewing this topic: Mc George, nairakobo, nedbert(m)
Guy you no wan talk abi??
Sempe sempe
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by puskin: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
So alparifx don finally run......sorry to the ppl that got magga'ed. Truth is we all get magga'ed sometime in our lives grin grin
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
puskin: So alparifx don finally run......sorry to the ppl that got magga'ed. Truth is we all get magga'ed sometime in our lives grin grin
Men, you no well o. The annoyin thing na say Unclenna is about to drop a similar system for free on BOM thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
Time to unfollow this thread joor.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zeddicus: Time to unfollow this thread joor.
Na wa for you o, so u no know before. I still de enjoy am sha. Alpari fit shock us put the book here for free grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by balogunsam(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: Men, you no well o. The annoyin thing na say Unclenna is about to drop a similar system for free on BOM thread grin grin grin grin

abeg,pls post the link to the BOM thread so i can check it out too....
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by truexgoldcom(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
Alpari my friend [NICEKENO] asked me to tell you that he has seen the REFUND... He also said he has reversed the curse.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
balogunsam:

abeg,pls post the link to the BOM thread so i can check it out too....
https://www.nairaland.com/958643/betonmarket-alerts-season-2/93#11236346
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by toluxa1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
truexgold.com:
Alpari my friend [NICEKENO] asked me to tell you that he has seen the REFUND... He also said he has reversed the curse.

Interpreter!!!
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by balogunsam(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
hi guys. i got a mail this afternoon from Mr Emmanuel Attah. He apologised for the delay and cited complaints about understanding the material for the delay. He is currently adjusting the material again to make it really understandable...please note that i am not in ANY way ffiliated with him oooo...i just paid for it like others did.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
balogunsam: hi guys. i got a mail this afternoon from Mr Emmanuel Attah. He apologised for the delay and cited complaints about understanding the material for the delay. He is currently adjusting the material again to make it really understandable...please note that i am not in ANY way ffiliated with him oooo...i just paid for it like others did.
Yeye de smell.
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by nairakobo: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
balogunsam: hi guys. i got a mail this afternoon from Mr Emmanuel Attah. He apologised for the delay and cited complaints about understanding the material for the delay. He is currently adjusting the material again to make it really understandable...please note that i am not in ANY way ffiliated with him oooo...i just paid for it like others did.

i got same message too, i just hope he finally delivers else...
Re: Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
nairakobo:

i got same message too, i just hope he finally delivers else...
Coming from you it makes sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shoprite/palms Sango Ota Opening Today / How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria / FCT Admin Evicts Obaigbena From Thisday Dome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.