Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,351 members, 7,937,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Which Of These Clubs Would You Like Super Eagles To Play A Friendly With Live? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of These Clubs Would You Like Super Eagles To Play A Friendly With Live? (928 Views)

Brazil Back Out Of Friendly With Super Eagles / Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November / Brazil Calls Off Friendly With Nigeria Over Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Clubs Would You Like Super Eagles To Play A Friendly With Live? by lawyer(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2007
My friends have been arguing all day at work about the super eagles recent run of friendlies and someone suggested berti vogts contacts one of the top 4 premiership clubs to play a friendly with in Nigeria and the arguments started raining that super eagles v manutd would be a sellout or no match can beat eagles v arsenal in terms of supporters or Nigerians would die to see the combo of lampard, terry and drogba? Me am confused becaused a friend of mine whose into sports marketing intends to see something like this happen probably next year through his partners abroad. Please advise this poor fella because to be frank, he wants to make his returns badly if he attempts to venture into it. So is it going to be:

Super Eagles v Arsenal

Super Eagles v Chelsea

Super Eagles v Liverpool

Super Eagles v Manutd

Live in Nigeria 2008

Whose your dream friendly match amongst the lot?
Re: Which Of These Clubs Would You Like Super Eagles To Play A Friendly With Live? by viee(f): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2007
Lawyer,

what's the point playing aganist a team you alreday know u can beat?
it will be better to play agnist a quality opposition
and also aganist a team that will pull crowd

whic other team can achieve this but our dear LIVERPOOL?

verdict: Eagles vs Liverpool

case closed!
tell ur guy ooo cool
Re: Which Of These Clubs Would You Like Super Eagles To Play A Friendly With Live? by lawyer(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2007
haaaaaaaaa, liverpool v super Eagles will be a walk through the park as long as hypia and carraghar are playing for liverpool. It will be a field day for uche kalu and obafemi. I propose a better alternative might be mautd v supereagles b'cos i would love a strong team to test the nigerian wing backs who in my own opinion are the weakest link in the supereagles line up. Giggs and C. Ronaldo would make mincemeat of that baboon taiye taiwo. Arsenal could have been my choice but i dont think roscisky and hleb can provide that kind of potent attack to expose the fallacies of the eagles defence. So i'll go for a manutd v superagles
Re: Which Of These Clubs Would You Like Super Eagles To Play A Friendly With Live? by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Welldone sir!

(1) (Reply)

Worgu Sentenced To Flogging In Sudan / Ronaldo's Amazing Record! Now! / Germany Damage World Cup Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.