Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

96xtr90r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 96xtr90r's Profile / 96xtr90r's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 96xtr90r: 1:57am On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
YungMillionaire:
cool Osu-Iboe I am drilling it into your osu-skull it will take a minimum of 1000 repetitions for your inferior osu-brain to get it:

NOT A SINGLE SQUARE INCH OF ANIOMA WILL BE CEDED TO BIAFRA. IF IT PAINS YOU QUOTE ME cool
[/s]
Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 96xtr90r: 1:33am On Aug 16, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
The message that calls, publicly, for ndigbo to go home is one of humiliation. It says clearly you are no longer welcome in your guest's home.

This message is going to play significantly in future elections at local level, state and federal level.

How is it that Ijaw, a minority, a politically irrelevant group, has now positioned itself as a politically viable partner ahead of Igbo, its one time surrogate leader? It's because ndigbo created a vacuum at home.

Ndigbo was investing money and energy everywhere but at home...so at the end of the day it is spread so thin that it lacks the cluster needed to form political majority. Ndigbo is not even a political majority in its own ethnic region SE. APGA, the recogniszed Igbo party has one out of five states, that's 20% and in an assembly constituting all Igbo states it would fail to hold majority.

So everywhere in Nigeria, today, Igbo is a political minority, including in SE. Others speak for you!

My brothers, it is time to go home!

OPC, stop spewing trash against Igbos just because Yorubas dread to be left behind with their Fulani masters.

Igbos quest for nationhood shouldn't be Yorubas major preoccupation. And self-determination remains an inalienable right of any people.

It's time to emancipate your Yoruba folks from mental slavery occasioned by decades of Fulani ass-licking.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 96xtr90r: 1:25am On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
normaljenny:

[b]who told you that there are no farms in the north? How old are you sef? check my signature, i am ibo. Let me educate you. Only the size of niger state is the size of the whole eastern part of ibo land. the sambisa area you hear of, thats from bama, gwoza, etc is the size of imo state. Do you want me to continue? All these places you will see one person owning a kilometer of farms. i grew up partly in borno state and i can teach you about it.
i am ibo and am ashamed a my people. instead of us to hear the word of advise and biter truths of the writer, we are taking him to the cleaners instead. don't you all worry, he is not in nairaland and wont be around to answer you abusive words.

Some people might be offended right now, but i must say that there are many educated small boys and girls here in nairaland who pay their ways through jamb, sorting lecturers and sorting their ways through exams and records just to be called graduates. Speaking and writing good English does not make you intelligent. Many British people cant even spell their names.

I am just so surprised that many people hear aren't even understanding what the writer meant by "GO HOME". He meant we should be investing in our eastern areas same we are investing in the west and north. let it not be about having a fenced building in your village that will hold you up just for the two period of xmas and go back. He advised that all ibo towns should atleast emulate what happened in nnewi. build job employing structures just like we are doing in lagos, ogun, abuja, etc., Stop attacking the writer and look around the east, the truth is that we have nothing.

the developments you see springing up in all of owerri, umuahia, enugu, asaba, etc., is mainly done by the ibos leaving in abroad and the eastern part of nigeria.

the whole of the ibo big name politicians do not have any factory in the east. orange drugs has his in ogun state, belloxxi biscuits too, NEROS PHARMS IS COMING UP soon, we have them in hundreds scattered outside the eastern side.

Just recently dangote opened his tomatoes processing factory in his state in kano, that grows tomatoes, which is quiet sensible and one anambara man like that calling himself "IKUKUOMA" built a bigger tomatoes processing company in the west, where you don't grow tomatoes, does that make sense at all?

I always see as so misguided and lazy when we use the location of seaport as an excuse for investing in the east by the ibos. Let me start from USA, all the states in united states of america has lots of factories and not all of the has sea port and they are not complaining. In china and India, not all the states has seaports and yet they are producing massively, are they complaining? No.

Now lets talk of Nigeria, in the northern part of the country, especially, kaduna, Kano, Abuja, Kogi, Niger, etc., we have lots of factories over there owned by northerners and some are even owned by easterners, yet the north has no plans for a sea port in the next 300+ yrs and yet they are not complaining rather they work to make the federal government to build good network of road to make possible movements of there products to other parts of the country and to other African countries too. they have ready distributors in the west and other places and has ready trailers vehicles to move their wares. They are not in any way yearning for seaport because they don't have seas.

Now we easterners have been using the seaport as an excuse and i will say that is just laziness. We have the money and the manpower, why don't we harness the new policy that has been in place for years now to develop port harcourt and cross rivers ports and channel rail lines to other states for bonded terminals? we even have good roads in Nigeria right now to move our produce to other parts of the country or west African states.

And we should stop deceiving ourselves to believe that onitsha would accommodate a seaport. Truth be told no sister vessels can enter a river like the river Niger not to talk of mother vessels. The dept is too shallow even after dredging. Dredging of the river Niger is just a scam that is used to steal money from the federal coffers.

So our so call billionaires should start thinking of building more factories and not just hotels and fuel stations. Lagos is not and will never be our land and shouldn't be perceived as such. I support the Ambodes and the fasholas in their quest to tell us the bitter truth. In the area of Eze ndi ibo in diaspora, they are all fraudsters and it should be abolished in all parts of Nigeria. Our customs in the east should be respected and they should stop disrespecting our eastern traditional leaders whenever they come back home.

I support a law to be enacted and passed in Lagos state to abolish such fraud and all other states should follow suit.
WE SHOULD ALL START THINKING HOME.

EZIOKWU BU NDU

[/b]
[/s]

Trash from a confused bigot!

1 Like

Politics / Re: MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret by 96xtr90r: 12:37am On Aug 16, 2016
thedarksider:

yoruba and bondage....now,that is something very strange to say........am confused..

whattttt!!!??......you are making no sense.....

Confused and incoherent Urhobo man, take this outbursts from prominent Yorubas:

"Yorubas are slaves to Fulanis"
- Falae, 2015

"We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin, May 23, 2016
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list
Politics / Re: MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret by 96xtr90r: 12:18am On Aug 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
Exactly. In prison he must remain

That's shouldn't be the major preoccupation or headache of the Yoruba tribe. Your energies should rather be channelled towards emancipating your enslaved people from Fulani bondage.

1 Like

Politics / Re: MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret by 96xtr90r: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
mecussey:
If i am Kanu's adviser, I will advise him to denounce and get freedom again, I have my reasons.

No matter your reason or the mouth-watering offer being made, NK and IPOB cannot be coerced or blackmailed to negotiate away their inalienable rights.

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice."
- Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015
Politics / Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by 96xtr90r: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
ManMountain:
You need urgent medical attention

You must be manifesting the symptoms of personality disorder, psychosis and abnormal psychological Narcissism. And you may not even realize that you're terribly sick...
Politics / Re: Buhari Is Planning To Kill Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Alleges by 96xtr90r: 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
ManMountain:
You write a whole lot of garbage, where were you writing all these rubbisb before you discovered this community'?

You had deluded yourself by thinking that by hiding my superior comments and banning my handles will ease your miseries. It can't!

When a people out of cowardice pledges allegiance to slavery, the choice of freedom of expression becomes an aberration!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.