Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,998 members, 7,919,183 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin! (1484 Views)

10 Science Jokes For Nerds. How Many Will You Get? / Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin! by ayobase(m): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2012
'' I was opportune to attend a wedding ceremony on 31st of February, 2020 at New York City, Lagos, Nigeria, where a silly mistake made by a brother in the Church almost caused a great havoc.
During the service, the pastor was to join the husband and the wife as couple. As usual before they joined their hands, he said 'can someone please read the book of 1st John 4:18' which read thus 'There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.'
But mistakenly, a brother rushed to open his Bible and read the book of John 4:18 which read thus; 'For you have had five husbands, and the one you now have is not your husband.........'
Before he finished reading it, the husband fainted, some ran out of the Church premises. The whole Church was in confusion, while the Pastor stood like mount Zion that can not be moved and shouted with a loud voice 'O Lord have mercy.' ''
Re: The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2012
Na wa ooooo
Re: The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin! by ayobase(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
MOGUL.O:
Na wa ooooo

Dry?
Re: The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin! by frudokafor(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
Sweet bad mistake
Re: The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
This joke is funny one. But poster, u made it look dry! Why??

1 Like

Re: The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin! by ayobase(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
booqee: This joke is funny one. But poster, u made it look dry! Why??

I quoted without sugar coating.
More are still coming!
Maybe its funnier when he nak them!
Re: The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin! by ayobase(m): 6:43am On Jun 22, 2012
''For many years, I ponder a lot; since it is assumed God uses phone to call people to service, does He really do all these special services like extra cool, extra connect and magic number?
After series of perusing through the Bible, I discovered that God actually did extra cool with Samuel. God call Samuel twice, but he missed the call, I Sam 3:3-4, the third time when God called on Samuel, he picked up and the call, and I they spoke for sometime.
God has a lot of friends on HIs extra connect list, but His favourite was Abraham whom He registered as His magic number. For it was written '...........Abraham walked with God.' They must have spoken for a very long time and thats why Abraham must have been on His magic number''
Re: The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin! by dont8(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2012
@Ayo- That was the same year I did my wedding with Ije not knowing Killz and other guys don nak am akpako, but me no faint sha o.
Re: The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin! by ayobase(m): 6:58am On Jun 22, 2012
dont8: @Ayo- That was the same year I did my wedding with Ije not knowing Killz and other guys don nak am akpako, but me no faint sha o.

And Im sure u dey enjoy ur marriage with Ijebabe....thats gel is so awesome....old things don pass away jare...LOL!
When we go come for naming ceremony?
Gud-am brother!
Re: The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin! by dont8(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2012
ayobase:

And Im sure u dey enjoy ur marriage with Ijebabe....thats gel is so awesome....old things don pass away jare...LOL!
When we go come for naming ceremony?
Gud-am brother!
Gud-am to you too brother! I really gbadun the two jokes, keep them coming.
Have a lovely day ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Section Olympics 100 Metres Finals (men) / Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas...... / When Bush Meat Catch Hunter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.