Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,494 members, 7,892,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Rojgar Group Consultancy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Rojgar Group Consultancy (691 Views)

Utme Aspirants 2013/2014 Consultancy,details And Assistance / Wedding Cakes,trainings ,consultancy / Portharcourt: Lease, Buy, Let, Sale, Consultancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rojgar Group Consultancy by rojgargr: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
ROJGAR GROUP Consultancy is the chief name in the kingdom of development, web designing and e-commerce solutions. Supported by an unbeatable experience and deftness. Rojgar Group has engraved its indelible name. Rojgar Group has come up with flying colors in every project they have undertaken.
Mission : Our mission is successfully meet the requirements of our clients with ultimate transparency and cost-effectiveness.
Vision : To sow the seeds of par-excellence services with customer centric approach and reap the trust of worldwide clients.

Core Values
Transpicuous Work Culture : Our words and actions always go hand-in-hand. We strongly preserve transparency to be correct ethically, legally and socially as well.
Result-Orientation : By setting clear goals, fixing the priorities, organizing the resources-and rigorously monitoring the growth of project.
Customer-Centric Approach : We revere the uniqueness of each client and his requirements and budget thus shape out the mirror-like solutions.

Visit our official website rojgargroup.com for more information.

1 Like

Re: Rojgar Group Consultancy by saritatradeseo(f): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2012
Hi
Rojgar Group Consultancy is really a good job portal where anyone can find best jobs in allover india.

This time I wanted to give some feedback about Rojgargroup Consultancy...........
I searched for the job consultancy in google then I found lots of consultancy names in google search results. I also go for that placement consultants like rojgargroup, abcconsultant, jobconsultancy and so many. But I found rojgargroup is cheap and best. One of my friend suggest me to join rojgargroup because he is selected in a good MNC company in banglore with the help of rojgargroup consultant. So I also join rojgargroup then after 2 months I got job as per my specification. Thanks to rojgargroup for their great support.

1 Like

Re: Rojgar Group Consultancy by rojgargr: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2012
Hi
Thanks for this post and support.
Re: Rojgar Group Consultancy by manoj143: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2012
Hi friends........
i am manoj and i am working in a good company with help of rojgar group.
Re: Rojgar Group Consultancy by rojgargr: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2012
Hello guys.......
Thanks for your feedback.
Re: Rojgar Group Consultancy by sagarkumar: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2012
Hey guys........
i am sagar. before some days my friend suggest me to join rojgar group to get a perfect job.
i joined rojgar group and now i have placed in one of the top company in bangalore.
Thanks to rojgar group for their great support.
Re: Rojgar Group Consultancy by sagarkumar: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2012
I also suggest to my friends that they should also join rojgar group for getting better job opportunity.
Re: Rojgar Group Consultancy by rojgargr: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2012
Thanks for your support..........

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do For N2000? / Where Do Freelancers Make Money Online? / Need A Car Imported? Looking For A Car In The U.S?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.