Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,972 members, 7,942,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Visa Collection - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Collection (693 Views)

Please Is There An Alternative To Using Your National Id In Visa Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa Collection by halladey: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
Hi guys , can I just say thank you for the wonderful job you guys are doing here , it worth more than gold .

Pls does anyone know how long one can stay for before submitting my passport for VISA after an appeal ? I got refused a settlement VISA but given the chance to appeal, I did appealed and waiting to hear from them, I got a call yesterday to bring my passport but am in SA until next week which mean I wont be able to submit my passport until after two weeks of the call. I was at the airport en-route SA when the call came and I couldn't cancel my trip at all . What do you guys think please, I asked them when can I come they just said anytime Monday to Thursday 8-4, Friday 9-3. No specific date was given to me so I assumed I should be able to hold them for a week or two . Please I need your advise . Regards.
Re: Visa Collection by henrychubayo: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
Actually you never specified the embassy that called you. But consider the departure date that you might have filled in your application and consider purpose of you visa. But since you said settlement, i think it won't be bad if you come back and submit it. But how can someone like you who appealed and knowing they might call you at any moment still try to leave the country with you phone bearing in mind they will use the provided contacts to get in touch with you.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help / Traveling To The Uk With Typhoid Fever Medication, Is It Adviceable? / Driving To An Area For The First Tme...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.