Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,886 members, 7,889,932 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:45 AM

Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. (7811 Views)

Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups / Why Don't We Have BBC Igbo Or Yoruba Service / Hausa, Igbo Or Yoruba, Which Ethnic Group Controls Nigeria's Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Rhino5dm: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
So, you see nothing wrong with an old man in his early 70 derailing a thread? Go check who started attacking who between the duo. DedeFool is a notorious phedophile beyond redemption.

Odunnu:
Beat me up, cuss me, insult me, spit on me, do whatever you want to do to me but please leave my parents out of it. Respect other parents too if you have one.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
Bwhahahaha!!

Claiming an Ijoid group... But when I created a thread about Yoruboids group (Itsekiri and Igala) - Igbos were the first to bombard my thread, saying they're not Yoruba.. One even said Igala came from Igbo... Bwahahahahahaha..

How can Yoruboid groups not be Yoruba?? And how the hell is an Ijoid group, Igbo?? grin

Funny people!!

*Spits on the thread*
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
Dede1:

There is absolutely nothing to brag about because I had my share of fun while domiciled in Lagos. If I hunger for Ikebe, it must be an exclusive total package.

This old man, your time is up. Stop bragging about your pimple.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Rhino5dm: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
Isn't that obvious? I suggest a lethal injection to put him out of his misery.

Ileke-IdI:

You think that could possibly be the reason Dede1 has time to pursue succulent Ikebes like mines?
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Odunnu: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
So, you see nothing wrong with an old man in his early 70 derailing a thread? Go check who started attacking who between the duo. DedeFool is a notorious phedophile beyond redemption.

I am not taking sides with anybody. I understand both of them want each other and were just waiting for who'll make the first move. Thats not my wahala anyway, my own is that our parents have gone thru a lot to bring us to the level we all are now, the least we should do is respect them and keep them away from the thrashy insults here.
What Dede is saying about her parents are cutting thru me, and thats how what she's saying about his. I'm just pained.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Johndoe100(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
This is total crap. Stick to your people and their history. Let us tell our own story. You cretins should mind your language.

Dede1:

You responded to the thread like an inherent moronic halfwit. If you read the thread and still came up with nauseating drivels you put up in the post, you are simply a worthless douche bag. Some of the people who responded to the thread proffered palatable reasons for their stance on the issue but you flew in like marooned bat to vomit crap.

The so-call Ijo were descendents of European porters who mostly turned into fisher men and boat people wherever their European masters abandoned them.

You can simply rebut the assertion given by others on the issue of Kalabari which originated by the Portuguese with a counter. Calabar or Caliberi or Kalabari is a grand scheme of earlier Europeans while the izon is a product of the revisionists.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
Odunnu:
I am not taking sides with anybody. I understand both of them want each other and were just waiting for who'll make the first move. Thats not my wahala anyway, my own is that our parents have gone thru a lot to bring us to the level we all are now, the least we should do is respect them and keep them away from the thrashy insults here.
What Dede is saying about her parents are cutting thru me, and thats how what she's saying about his. I'm just pained.

Girl quit rambling. It ain't "ladylike".
Did I tell you I own a veil?
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Rhino5dm: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ok. I comprehend your honesty here, but the bold is a little bit of exaggeration, NO?

Odunnu:
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Dede1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

You are a drooling Woodstock juvenile pervert. I seriously wonder if you can read talk less of understand, olodo.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Dede1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
Johndoe100: This is total crap. Stick to your people and their history. Let us tell our own story. You cretins should mind your language.

Are you insinuating history as a subject is exclusive domain of the people it concerns?
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Rhino5dm: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
As expected, the mentally dwarfed hybrid goat is displaying his single digit IQ. Please, stick to your "Ikebe hunting"! project. I pity those that will eventually called you "grandpa".

By the way, There is a lady from south carolina selling suicide kit with do-it-yourself manual. What a waste.

Dede1:

You are a drooling Woodstock juvenile pervert. I seriously wonder if you can read talk less of understand, olodo.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
Rhino, fisile. lol
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Odunnu: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Ok. I comprehend your honesty here, but the bold is a little bit of exaggeration, NO?

not at all. The way both of them hugged attacked each other should tell you they've been missing each other.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
This is turning into a cat fight lol...

Face eachother and make it more interesting instead of talking to the middleman. grin
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Rhino5dm: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mo'n ba sere ni ooooooo. cool

Ileke-IdI:
Rhino, fisile. lol
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Rhino5dm: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ni ma wasa ni ke yi da shi. A'i babban abokin wasa na ne. cool

Odunnu:
not at all. The way both of them hugged attacked each other should tell you they've been missing each other.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Dede1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
As expected, the mentally dwarfed hybrid goat is displaying his single digit IQ. Please, stick to your "Ikebe hunting"! project. I pity those that will eventually called you "grandpa".

By the way, There is a lady from south carolina selling suicide kit with do-it-yourself manual. What a waste.

You are beyond pathetic as human and qualified as an experimental Guinea pig. When you talk of single digit IQ, I dogmatically rain curses on the day you were born. It is an aberration for a jackass such as you who has never seen a question out of IQ pool to moronically reference intelligence quotient of any individual in your goofy posts. I am in no mode to brag about IQ but my range is formidable.

The quote about a lady and South Carolina in your post tells the inimical character in you. At least for a change in your miserable life, you profoundly deduced I had to make a grandpa. In your sorry case, I pity a lady with well organized social orders above her shoulders that will accept a Woodstock pervert such as you as a husband.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by dayokanu(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
Onlytruth: You in particular are growing daily in stupidity. The "Igbo" will soon join the Yoruba to put you in your place.
Ezi ohia.

Onlytruth: These Ijaw folks should be very careful in Nigeria I swear. Jonathan's term ends in 2015.

Ezeyibowuruwuru He is scared of you LOL.

Wetin Igbo wan do? In case you have forgotten read about Adaka Boro
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by EzeUche(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
Dede why are you wasting your time with these people?

I once told you to ignore certain people and I can see that you did not listen to my words.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Dende is a mor0n being foolish comes naturally to him
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by EzeUche(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu:

Ezeyibowuruwuru He is scared of you LOL.

Wetin Igbo wan do? In case you have forgotten read about Adaka Boro

Coming from someone whose lineage produced a coward that his own people did not mourn. grin
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by dayokanu(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
EzeUche: Coming from someone whose lineage produced a coward that his own people did not mourn. grin

Yeah you know how we do when we get to Arochukwu. All the men ran away.

Everything that moves or doesnt move, We gun 'em down!!!!

Bunch of wussies
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by EzeUche(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu:

Yeah you know how we do when we get to Arochukwu. All the men ran away.

Everything that moves or doesnt move, We gun 'em down!!!!

Bunch of wussies

No cowards within my family. But we definitely know of cowards within yours.

Try again little Dayo.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by dayokanu(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
EzeUche:

No cowards within my family. But we definitely know of cowards within yours.

Try again little Dayo.

The ones who ran away when Adekunle came to town

How come Arochukwu was desolate after Adekunle visited?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/374546_Benjamin_Adekunle_1_jpg066d32b392e83706af4d0d06b9cc303b

After Adekunle left, Find in the link what was left of Arochukwu

https://www.nairaland.com/582396/biafra-nigerian-civil-war-pictures/1#7496044
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by EzeUche(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu:

The ones who ran away when Adekunle came to town

How come Arochukwu was desolate after Adekunle visited?

The same reason why the streets of the former Western region were desolate...

No I think I am mistaken. The people of the Western region celebrated your uncle's demise. grin

Joyous Yoruba crowds celebrating Igbo officers after they dealt with the traitorous Akintola.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by dayokanu(m): 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
Where were the men of Arochukwu when Adekunle came to town?

They hid under the wrappers of women

Some fled to Abidjan

What a tribe of cowards
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by captainbraide: 2:24am On Jun 22, 2012
I AM FROM KALABARI.KALABARI'S ARE IJAW PEOPLE,JUST LIKE THE OKRIKANS WHERE PATIENCE JONATHAN IS FROM AND ALSO BONNY,OPOBO AND ANDONI.THESE ARE THE RIVERS IJAWS AND THEY ALL HAVE THEIR SEATS IN BOTH IJAW YOUTH COUNCIL(IYC) AND IJAW NATIONAL CONGRESS (INC).THE KALABARI'S AND THE BONNY PEOPLE HAPPEN TO BE THE FIRST PEOPLE THE WHITE MEN CAME ACCROSS,SO THEY WERE AS TRADE PATNERS,BY SUPPLYING THEM SLAVES FOR OTHER COMMODITIES.THE IGBOS AND THE IKWERRES ON THE OTHER HAND HAD TRADE LINKS WITH THE KALABARI PEOPLE.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by bashr8: 2:51am On Jun 22, 2012
dayokanu: Where were the men of Arochukwu when Adekunle came to town?

Some fled to Abidjan

What a tribe of cowards

shouldnt you be mourning over 500thousand nigeria fathers sacrificed in biafra by mere 16000 biafran troops, shame no dey even catch u
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Chyz2: 3:02am On Jun 22, 2012
shymmex: Bwhahahaha!!

Claiming an Ijoid group... But when I created a thread about Yoruboids group (Itsekiri and Igala) - Igbos were the first to bombard my thread, saying they're not Yoruba.. One even said Igala came from Igbo... Bwahahahahahaha..

How can Yoruboid groups not be Yoruba?? And how the hell is an Ijoid group, Igbo?? grin

Funny people!!

*Spits on the thread*

You got a lot to learn man. Igala is completely different from yoruba. The highest Igala share is 300 similar or exact words with yoruba. You should do your research before you come out talking like you know something you don't. Blood, and history-wise, lets not talk about the words we share, Igala are closer to the Igbo that's a fact that you can read in a book and google. But with that being said, they are not Igbo by any means. Those who are seen by the Igala to be close in brotherhood are the Idoma. You have a lot of reading to do.
Re: Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw. by Chyz2: 3:07am On Jun 22, 2012
dayokanu: Where were the men of Arochukwu when Adekunle came to town?

Some fled to Abidjan

What a tribe of cowards

Haba, as usual hopping on adekule's sack. Even Obasanjo himself said adekule was replaced because he could lead his division to a successful fight against the Biafrans. Does Adaka Boro ring a bell? Yea, he was the guy who belittle adekule because he was unsuccessful against the Biafrans. Apart from his talk of "shooting any igbo in sight" what did he do? Nurrin grin. That's right, he was all talk like the rest of his yoruba brothers.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: How Gej Has Mismanaged Our Economy / Bayelsa West: Aleibiri Kingdom Endorses Seriake Dickson For Senate / FG Distributes Relief Materials To 894 Flood Victims In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.