Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,126 members, 7,907,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Welcome To FUOYE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Welcome To FUOYE (843 Views)

Welcome To FUOYE / Solution To Fuoye Problems / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To FUOYE by Mikery41(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION................
Welcome to FUOYE Post UME Registration site. After the Bank Payment, you are expected to complete these TWO important Registration Processes.;

* If you are unable to capture your Biometric data, just complete the Registration form and Specify your Proposed Course at FUOYE. You will be enabled to capture your Biometrics data before writing the Examination.
* Please re-specify your Proposed Course at FUOYE and re-print the Validated Application Form
POST UTME BIO-DATA REGISTRATION
Proceed to Registration Page to begin registration. Click Here to Download the detailed guideline;

BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION
Click Here to download Biometric Desktop Application and click here for Installation guidelines. The application will capture your Finger Print and your Picture. ( You can go to a nearest cybercafe where biometric registration of FUOYE is being done)
Click Here to Download the detailed biometric registration guideline.

*IF you have any problem with your registration, you can join us on Facebook, FUOYE PUTME GROUP. You can also follow us on Twitter FUOYE PUTME. Or Send us mail fuoyeputme@fuoye.edu.ng
OR CALL M-MYZ......07036676483...OR.. 08032782943..... WISH U THE BEST AMUNG D REST.. I STIL REMAIN.........M-myz.........
Re: Welcome To FUOYE by oga4rill(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2012
Now we are true with all d registratn, we are waiting 4 d exam date, till 25th. Pls how can i get to d skool 4rm lagos. Pls i need ur reply fast, will dere be a place 4 us to stay in d skool when we come 4 d exam. Tanx
Re: Welcome To FUOYE by darex19(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
pls, must we dat av done d 2 step re-print again. Pls i nid d rply nw
Re: Welcome To FUOYE by oga4rill(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2012
Yes everybody must do d re-printing. Also d registration as been extend to 30th of june.

(1) (Reply)

IB Award 2012... / Earn A Degree In I.t In 3 Years At Sikkim Manipal University, Ghana / How To Produce, Do It Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.