Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,179 members, 7,973,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:34 PM

Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) (28835 Views)

Troops Arrest Boko Haram Logistic Elements & Kids Wearing Their New Uniform(pics / Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Photo Of A Man Wearing G-string Goes Viral(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by nagoma(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
nagoma:

What about Nzegwu , ifeajuna and all the five majors who planted the seeds of hatred in Nigeria by their 1966 January 15 th ethnic cleansing. The Igbo mass murder of non Igbo senior politicians including the prime minister and the murder of non Igbo senior military officers , gradually brought us to the new brink we are on in Nigeria.
1025:

@c.fours,
i got angry after reading the first post but the second made me to think twice hence i have no choice than to pray for you.
if you are having a mental challenge, my God will heal you and you will become normal again. if you are writing on behalf of what you believe in the presence of all these cruel acts, i pray that you and your family will benefit from the brutalities of boko haram and the federal govt.
the igbos have been so peaceful in managing the wickedness of the govt right from time and have been working on their own to survive yet nobody wants them to have peace.
what the federal govt keeps denying the igbos and what the other tribes keep doing to the poor and helpless masses of the igbos will be your fold in thousands and the pains of all these families in the hands of boko haram will be your portion and peace will depart you all the days of your life.
if you and jonathan lost your father,mother, wive, children and loved ones, will you be saying all these or will jonathan go to brazil.
God is the hope of the Igbos and anyone doing anyhow with the Igbos will surely see anyhow. the God of the helpless will see us through in this useless jungle called nigeria.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by nagoma(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
CHESSBOARD:
abeg STFU ....and he is posing with two fingers in the air, undecided---- all abokis na the same. So there are a lot of Northerners in this forum yet they have not come out to condemn BH and now they are trying to exonerate this EEdiot advertising them....mitscheeewww

This is really cheap. I you want us to believe that he is BH , the writing on the T-shirt should mention the name they call themselves not BH which is given to them by Media.In all the videos they showed on u tube they have never addressed themselves as BH. They would probably also logo their T-shirts in Arabic.

You will remember the 4 igbo boys who in the beginning of November 2011 sent messages to foreign embassies claiming to be BH and said they would bomb the Abuja Hilton and other major Hotels in the City? That caused the rapid evacuation of all those hotels, increased security ,tension, stress and massive loss . They were arrested but in the normal GEJ government way of doing things (or not doing things) nothing is heard of them again. They may be working in the Villa as presdential computer operators now.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by cjay4luv: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
this guy named cfour just derailed this topic with dat his irrational comment
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
If This was to Be in the Series 24 -- This Dude is Sure a Living Link

Movies even make sense pass Our Security System.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by drstone1: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
Just yesterday, some one showed me a human sacrifice to "Allah" by the BokoHaram group using one of their runaway members. I couldnt watch the video completely especially after the recitation of the curses from the "Holy" Quoran and the way in which he was butchered is as demanded by their "Allah"[ the head was chopped off and placed in the sacrificial victims hand]. before the so called member was beheaded, the guys in the picture were actually using their knives to rub the victims head in a form of relish and expression of delight at obeying the very desires of "Allah".
I am now convinced that this Allah deity is not the same allah now translated by all Hausa speaking people as GOD in the same way as the BIBLE or " Olorun ELedumare" and "Chineke".
There is indeed a HIGH level of DECEPTION at work somewhere in between; and that must be Exposed!!!
SOME TOP RANKING SPIRITUAL ENTITIES must be very good at their work of DECEPTION.

I have listened to the so called excuse given by the apologists of the Boko Haramites on NairaLand, that this is not Islam in its purest form but that it is a corruption by fanatical Elements. They prefer to see the BH as the product of GEJ and the PDP!!! They prefer to see this as a fight for marginalization and bad government. This is the same excuse used over the centuries in prosecuting JIHADS by radical Islamic reformers. Simply put, fighting for a just system, over throwing unjust rulers and restoration of true "Allah" worship in its purest form. IT HAS NOT CHANGED! For 'fighting in the way of "Allah" is prescribed for you, o Believers(Muslims)....whether you like it or not'.
It even has a great reward....Automatic Passage into the "Islamic Paradise" where 72 virgins await the true muslim. My question?? Does "Allah" reckon with female muslim species? what is there in the Muslim paradise awaiting a WOMAN who dies in the cause of "Allah"...{I say not 72 Male Virgins/GIGOLOs)
Because religion is at the core of what forms our personalities and the core of our beings, questioning our beliefs is sometimes hard,touchy issue and what we may not readily want to rationalise. However, evidence s are hard to disprove. A bad tree will always produce bad fruits.

I can confidently say here, that for the apologists of BHaram, who happen to be decent educated Yoruba muslims, that it is just a matter of time,(if everything works as already planned by the JIHADIST masterminds) it will surely require some violence and bloodshed to settle their differences with their more fanatical and zealous Hausa -Fulani counterparts,in order to establish who are the "true" and pure worshippers of the "Allah Deity". But for now the infidel Christian Kaffirs are the prime Target!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by hakanai(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
Beaf:

Bro, nobody has any hatred for Hausa people; its just your personal smallness crying out.
One question, sir. Do you think boko haram is a pride? Cos thats the undercurrent I'm getting from you.

^^^ Appreciate the response but i have to agree is more of hate.Did you also notice that one man experiment the stuff from the picture we are having and you could see the views and generalization of the issue and tribal/religious alignment.what of DJ's and some wanna be stars that use the Osama or bin laden name to show there ferocity or radical methods or sort!!!Are they also supporting his views?I doubt,For me its more of being sarcastic than what people here want people to believe!!
like someone rightly said.Its more of hate and nothing more.It can not have being read from any other point than this from the average North hating southerner or so.Here is a lady wearing a bin laden t-shirt.selling it online too.
Funny how people didn't also notice the peace gesture with his two fingers,all people want to see is hate and know if its Borno,Yobe,Hausa or Muslim to align and throw sentiments and more lies!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by badlaw(f): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2012
well to me o the house @ d background is a typical hausa building in d north.but not sure why and wht support has dat fool to BH
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Les: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
kabba7:

Yes Buhari did not comment on the sttsck go hang him meanehile Jonathan Jetted out to Brazil when the Brazilian is president only send a rep. Info is that the family is trying to negotiate the expansion of their private shipping line.
As for the picture that guy is a well known IGBO boy his full name and the identity of his parents will be made available before too long if the moderators tarry a little before knocking the page off .
BAR STARD!
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by manny4life(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
@haka nai,

so because he pointed two fingers, so that is the gesture for peace right? SMH, seriously? I thought peace/pure gestures identified with the white color? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
That man is from a place where they glorify Boko Harem. He's a Boko Harem spy.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
c.fours:
I feel that he was probably an unsuspecting guy recruited and paid by a MASSOB member to wear the shirt.
the point being to incite hatred against the hausas.

I see a lot of dirt poor people wearing questionable clothing just because they got it for free from activist groups. these poor people are sometimes even unable to decode what the print on their shirt says. this may not be an exception.

DAFUQ is this clown talking of ?
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2012

I forgot this actor's name sha.

I'm sure that his ancestry traces back to Yoruba or a Yoruboid group.

Look at the smooth chocolate skin, beautiful almond shaped eyes and luscious mouth. Na Yoruba man be that lipsrsealed
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by manny4life(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Look at the smooth chocolate skin, beautiful almond shaped eyes and luscious mouth. Na Yoruba man be that lipsrsealed

You forgot because he's not Yoruba or Yoruboid like you said. That's Eddie Murphy ... Now trace that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Na he looks more like someone from the south south but i found someone whose ancestry has been traced back to Yoruba land (FACT!). Here's the picture !
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
manny4life:

You forgot because he's not Yoruba or Yoruboid like you said. That's Eddie Murphy ... Now trace that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ileke-IdI:

I'm sure that [b]his ancestry traces [/b]back to Yoruba or a Yoruboid group.

Olodo tongue
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
lmao @ the mad inyamiri on this thread grin
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by lekkie073(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
This looks much like GRA in maiduguri...lagos street to be precise
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by israelbenzion: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
Umar Sanda: Dis may just b a mischivious fellow looking 4 attention, cos even BH dnt addres demself as BH, n usualy warn dat dere name is Jamatul ali sunna lidawati jihad, n nt BH. In an advance country wit gud Tech, dat guy is a gonna.

U r a first-class material. U r d only one who saw thru d whole garbage of sentiments. Ever tot of working for d CIA with this razor-sharp analytical mind? If u r interested, let me know. I can fix u up.
Following up on ur insight, it certainly means that guy may be anything but definitely not BH. That name makes dem angry and they wud never use it. He might just be joking.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
paranod123:

u are such a funny guy did they told u housa speak arabic? O boy wake up
Im sure u have not been outside f ur community! they truely dont speak arabic like hausa on the street, but mind u, they hate ENGLISH! They prefer to speak their language whch is hausa. If u can speak arabic, then u ar a king as u are speaking the language of God!
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by tribalism(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
if this does not go a long way to emphasize the claims that boko haram enjoys support in some northern villages, then blackman is a waste to this life. for the last time, uncle james please come back south. its your only sister's son in WARRI.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by santaz: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
kissdats nyc i lik ur swag man but dnt cum 2 jos[b]dats nyc i lik ur swag man but dnt cum 2 jos[/b]dats nyc i lik ur swag man but dnt cum 2 jos
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by tribalism(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
@texazzpete
i don't know how it is the president's job to stop one from committing suicide
@Rug
no shiit. that is no shiit
@teetee1
your mental case is actually growing worse
@c.fours
because your people are lazy, with your population up north, the igbo's should come and find nothing to do, but a lot to do cos you are lazy foools.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by nagoma(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

This is Chukwuma Soludo or his brother.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Amecharaovoko(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
ndu_chucks: Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy's name is Telema Sosepriala or even Fidelis Opara.
God punish your papa, your mama, your anti, your broda and all your sabotuer families home and in diaspora
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by tribalism(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
@nagoma
ignorance is not an excuse for any crime
@kheart
you take alcohol (ogogoro) more than the igbo's. you only hide when you do.
@antsut
you are preparing for initiation.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Beaf: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Na he looks more like someone from the south south...

Yes, Eddie Murphy has the slim face, chiseled look and high cheek bones which are common to Delta and Bayelsa states.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by Beaf: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
lekkie073: [size=23pt]This looks much like GRA in maiduguri...lagos street to be precise[/size]

I am not surprised. Maiduguri is boko haram headquarters; a place where boko haram is accepted in the streets and in families.
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by greenhope(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
This one is out of his conscious Mind
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
But the real Boko haram dont call themselves that name they call themselves "Jamaatu........" something like that"

In all Boko haram press release, they have never referred to themselves as Boko haram

I think this guy is just being silly
Re: Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) by JShama: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
This picture is photoshoped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom / 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo / The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.