Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,107 members, 7,913,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

Are There Instrumentalists In Nairaland - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are There Instrumentalists In Nairaland (2289 Views)

Instrumentalists Lets Meet Here. / Thread For Aspiring Instrumentalists And Vocalists / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Instrumentalists In Nairaland by Hitcity(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2012
Holla 08030691176 we need instrumentalist for our band.
Re: Are There Instrumentalists In Nairaland by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
Yeah guy's like my handle read's. I ''used'' to breathe the guitar. acoustic, lead, base but now I play the saxophone and the violin too. Weird hun. I am a student (masters in engineering student) but I would love to relate with musical mind's too if you think you wanna connect feel free to call 0 . I am not that for the money I just wanna catch fun with musically literate colleague's and by the the way I do have a very strong classical background too talk of sheet music and all and I am also a sucker for jazz. I am based in ogun state for now so I'ma be expecting your call.
Re: Are There Instrumentalists In Nairaland by Emmaxmusic(m): 12:24am On Apr 10, 2012
REHERSAL STUDIO AVAILABLE AT 224 AGEGE MOTOR ROAD ,ATEWOLARA OFF FCMB BANK VIA A.P
Re: Are There Instrumentalists In Nairaland by whytnblack: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=nike4luv]i use to play the key board {won a scholarship} but i developed a crush on my teacher so i stopped going! i can't read much notes but i can play a good!

Do you play for any church or band? Cuz I want to sign you up. seriously
Re: Are There Instrumentalists In Nairaland by michael6mint: 4:28pm On May 01, 2013
one of the upcoming artiste or a legend you all should be aware of is DVOLT.a song with mad instrumentals..he is paving way in d hall of fame already ...click and share the trend...http:///166gYkL

Re: Are There Instrumentalists In Nairaland by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2015
otokx:
@emmeno; it will have to be the bass though i do some drum backing up at church.
hello good day, am interested in learning the bass guitar, really looking for an online tutor hoping if you could be of help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Download The Weeknd Beauty Behind The Madness / Seyi Shay – Right Now (remix) Lyrics Ft. Banky W & Iyanya / Janet Jackson Wants Fans To Design New Album Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.