Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,833 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4485411 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (2516) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2017
myrygurl:

lol @ I want the whole complexion to be like her face...why not be like the body since the body has the larger part of the complexion...don't mind me jare
my dd too is like that but hers is not that obvious...I am light skinned and dh is dark. My mum suggested I mix white Ghana soap and black soap and be bathing her with it..thou I was using only black soap since her birth but after her suggestion I started mixing it with the white ghana soap..Her complexion is beginning to even out. for real
The shear butter is very good too
What kind of black soap do you use plz?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lol. No ebf but I'm still period free

it may be the implant

Another show off. That's the main reason I wanted that implant cryYou sef how did you get it are you not supposed to be one of us. I'd report you to your marriage class people
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Biko Ndi ukwu fanta Okpa coke. You people should leave the children like that. That is how God created them obviously. It would even out when the grow up

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orente21(f): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Goodmornin mas, pls help my baby's hair is scraping. i av bin using coconut oil for her hair since birth.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blackFTM: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2017
Akorkor:

Please tell me more. I don't know about black soap oh!!! Her doctor recommend dove soap from birth and that's what am still using. Which one be black soap again and ho do you mix baby oil and Vaseline together?

Just buy dudu Osun from the market....it's a very good black soap
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2017
Thanks to God madam olubankemi, non of us shall die young by His grace.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Sansa143:
my dear very very unfriendly!None of dem came to even say hi after my baby's birth n na dem d push belle now!I just d look dem d go my thing!
Na so now. I dislike living with such people. EP(Enemy of Progress)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2017
blackFTM:

Okay!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Pls mamas I don't know what this is. Its been coming out regularly on my lo waist line where the diaper is strapped. Pls dont ignore

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2017
Akorkor:

Okay!!!
How old z your child that you wantu bathe the pikin with dudu osun soap?

Pls go to any Yoruba woman that sells agbo /medicinal materials tell them to sell black soap to you joor.

Bueno el lucko
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Chanbaby:
Pls mamas I don't know what this is. Its been coming out regularly on my lo waist line where the diaper is strapped. Pls dont ignore

Onion peels water please...it works.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2017
ahnie:

Onion peels water please...it works.

I really want to know why its happening. It usually dries off on its own
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Burntcoal(f): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2017
I'm new here. my first tym. morning everyone aw was d weekend. pls LO doesn't sleep at nyt oooo, all she does is suck I mean non stop sucking. once I managed to put her down she'll start crying. pls wat can I do to make her sleep at least at midnyt. she is 1 week n 5days old. den I av head splitting headaches
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2017
Chanbaby:

I really want to know why its happening. It usually dries off on its own

No idea ma'am.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Hello mommas. May God make it easy for us. Please is there any preggy mom that had to travel by air within Nigeria after 36 weeks? What airline did you use and did dey require any documentation especially wen the bump isn't so big?

My hospital does not give fit to fly past 36weeks and i might need to travel later than that but the good thing is that my bump is portable so I think I can get away with it. Just need 1st hand insight. Thanks!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Lol @ one of you. They wee not epp with school fees oh! DH agreed sharp sharp

Giddyperson:
Another show off. That's the main reason I wanted that implant cryYou sef how did you get it are you not supposed to be one of us. I'd report you to your marriage class people
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Burntcoal:
I'm new here. my first tym. morning everyone aw was d weekend. pls LO doesn't sleep at nyt oooo, all she does is suck I mean non stop sucking. once I managed to put her down she'll start crying. pls wat can I do to make her sleep at least at midnyt. she is 1 week n 5days old. den I av head splitting headaches

see how old!!! There is nothing you can do. Enjoy the moment. try to sleep when she sleeps.. This is how it is when baby is still young.. pele dear..

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2017
goodfortun:
Hello mommas. May God make it easy for us. Please is there any preggy mom that had to travel by air within Nigeria after 36 weeks? What airline did you use and did dey require any documentation especially wen the bump isn't so big?

My hospital does not give fit to fly past 36weeks and i might need to travel later than that but the good thing is that my bump is portable so I think I can get away with it. Just need 1st hand insight. Thanks!

You can get from port health authority at about 3k not too sure though
Don't try to get away with it cos fit to fly was also what I was asked for at JFK POE that was because I declared my intention to give birth in the US, my Airline didn't ask for it cos my bump was small probably didn't know I was pregnant (30weeks though)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2017
For infants? I think it would be too harsh oh

blackFTM:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Welcome to vigilante...she will adust with time. Just try and sleep during the day when she sleeps

Burntcoal:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2017
ahnie:

How old z your child that you wantu bathe the pikin with dudu osun soap?

Pls go to any Yoruba woman that sells agbo /medicinal materials tell them to sell black soap to you j
Bueno el lucko

Okay ohh
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2017
@Akorkor , BlackFTM

Dudu osun should not be used for babies.

Akorkor y not leave the complexion for now, as they grow older it will even out..... I want to believe the difference is not that bad like coke and fanta.
Biko take ur mind off it.

Thank U!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Burntcoal(f): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Welcome to vigilante...she will adust with time. Just try and sleep during the day when she sleeps

oh dear God. tanks for d reply
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Burntcoal:

Headaches could be caused by stress...
R u eating well to replenish all that ur baby is taking from u?

I fainted one early morning when my baby was barely 1 month old. I wasn't eating well due to lack of appetite, I had to force myself to eat eventually cos baby has to suck whether I chop or not. grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Chanbaby:

No ideas.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Burntcoal(f): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2017
feddy27:

see how old!!! There is nothing you can do. Enjoy the moment. try to sleep when she sleeps.. This is how it is when baby is still young.. pele dear..

tanks. I tot maybe she is down with something. she sleeps at 4am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Burntcoal(f): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2017
enque:

Headaches could be caused by stress...
R u eating well to replenish all that ur baby is taking from u?

I fainted one early morning when my baby was barely 1 month old. I wasn't eating well due to lack of appetite, I had to force myself to eat eventually cos baby has to suck whether I chop or not. grin

I tynk its d stress of d hospital routine and d fact dat I av to bend my head anytym she feeds. its always worse at midnyt. I'll try to increase my diet too cos seriously I don't av much appetite
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2017
enque:
@Akorkor , BlackFTM

Dudu osun should not be used for babies.

Akorkor y not leave the complexion for now, as they grow older it will even out..... I want to believe the difference is not that bad like coke and fanta.
Biko take ur mind off it.

Thank U!!

Okay dear. Seriously, i just want advice for future. Not that am seriously looking for solution or i will immediately apply the solution. Me wey no get time for regerege grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Prettyhurts please dump that toothpaste its fake. Chexk augustsecrets page on ig on how to identify the original. I think the original is 1-3years

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queenhecate: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Burntcoal:

I was you about a week ago,down to the splitting headaches. I was told it will pass and there is a slight improvement at three weeks now though am dancing around with her as I type this.

Just try and snatch the few minutes here and there as you can and keep your room dark cos it helps with the headaches.
Pele. This too shall pass.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Burntcoal:

I tynk its d stress of d hospital routine and d fact dat I av to bend my head anytym she feeds. its always worse at midnyt. I'll try to increase my diet too cos seriously I don't av much appetite

Here's what mum taught me....
anytime u want to breatsfeed, sit on a chair with backrest so that u don't have to bend so much. I also use a nursing pillow to raise my baby a bit cos she was still small then, that way U reduce bending and back ache.
If a chair doesn't work for you, sit on a bed and rest ur back on the wall.

Always bending to nurse isn't good for your back and posture.

try and eat, even if it's little portions as often as u can and drink plenty water.

You are doing a great job, and u'll be fine real soon smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orente21(f): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=Orente21 post=59225259] Pls help us. Goodmornin mas, pls help my baby's hair is scraping. i av bin using coconut oil for her hair since birth.[/quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (2516) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.