Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4474527 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (2516) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GoodMum: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
kelizosuy:
I Don port oh grin I Don port oh grin I Don port to New born thread grin(doing the kasali dance).

Hi my moniker is kelizosuy and I'm porting right from the preggy thread grin grin

Hello Mummy Adele
How is vigilante Tinz?
Howz our Princess ?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good evening ma'am
She's good
Her sleeping and eating anointing came from above grin grin
GoodMum:

Hello Mummy Adele
How is vigilante Tinz?
Howz our Princess ?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by vicvicky: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
I am a new mom pls mama's in d huz help a sister in need...my baby is 3 weeks old Nd he have Dis serious boil all over his body ND head Nd it makes him uncomfortable...dis nite I am not sure if I will sleep oooooo help me oooooo...what will I give him Biko
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mayluv(f): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
kelizosuy:
I Don port oh grin I Don port oh grin I Don port to New born thread grin(doing the kasali dance).

Hi my moniker is kelizosuy and I'm porting right from the preggy thread grin grin

Special welcome to you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ultimatebunmi1(f): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello mothers Plz my brother's wife put to bed 3days ago and she is having stomach upset and doctor said it is normal Plz what is really happening I need advise it there any local medication for this plz
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Blessedmum:

Sorry abt ur experience mum Ekene, I work in a telecom company and understand how this data works. Those guys av no power to zap data frm ur line. It depends on d burn rate of d data bundle deh are selling. Also ur usage also determines how faster u finish ur data. U can buy d same data bundle and finish one faster before the order. The size of d transactions u carry out has a role to play.
Wow very enlightening! I've always thoughts the sellers cut corners o lolz. It sure must be that data burn rate you mentioned because i monitored my consumption when I bought from one of the resellers just to confirm my suspicion, my internet usage was just nairaland and WhatsApp ( I didnt open videos) but was surprised when 1gig data went from 1gig to 70mb withing ten days! (got a warning about my data about to be exhausted) which I normally get from the network at 750 and 350 mb respectively.

That episode just sealed it for me that this guys are shady.

Thank you for the clarification it really made sense.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
realdentist:
thanks sis
Your welcome.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Thanks ma'am
mayluv:

Special welcome to you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Blessedmum(f): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Liftedhands:
Wow very enlightening! I've always thoughts the sellers cut corners o lolz. It sure must be that data burn rate you mentioned because i monitored my consumption when I bought from one of the resellers just to confirm my suspicion, my internet usage was just nairaland and WhatsApp ( I didnt open videos) but was surprised when 1gig data went from 1gig to 70mb withing ten days! (got a warning about my data about to be exhausted) which I normally get from the network at 750 and 350 mb respectively.

That episode just sealed it for me that this guys are shady.

Thank you for the clarification it really made sense.
You are welcome ma,my regards to the king of freshness.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Blessedmum(f): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
realdentist:
I didn't see the number ma
I already posted it on ur recent topic.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
ultimatebunmi1:
Hello mothers Plz my brother's wife put to bed 3days ago and she is having stomach upset and doctor said it is normal Plz what is really happening I need advise it there any local medication for this plz

It very likely its her uterus contracting back esp when breastfeeding... Since the doc didn't recommend any drugs, she should be drinking hot water and avoid cold things

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
vicvicky:
I am a new mom pls mama's in d huz help a sister in need...my baby is 3 weeks old Nd he have Dis serious boil all over his body ND head Nd it makes him uncomfortable...dis nite I am not sure if I will sleep oooooo help me oooooo...what will I give him Biko

How big are the boils? it might be baby acne which will go on its on...You can as well use agnesia powder or raving rising baby powder to make him comfortable.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
enque:
Morning Mamas, how r we doing?

So....
It's my birthday today grin smiley smiley

It's been an eventful year for me cos by ds time last year, I was pregnant with Zara.
A lot has happened in the past year and I am very grateful to God for his mercy and blessings.

Pls say a prayer for me and if u happen to be around airport road, U can call me to pick up my gift stop by for some cake grin grin

Happy birthday sis! God bless your new age and take you to greater heights in Jesus name amen.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
kelizosuy:

hey welcome aboard,how are you and the baby doing?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 21, 2017
Hi everyone pls come to my aid, my 6months old baby is having NLA, pls kindly view and help me out both financially or any solution I can do to make her feel alright will be highly appreciated. I have tried my best but it seems my best is not enough cos it getting worst by the day especially her thigh, the NLA have chop all her thigh and in between her laps and the finance is no longer there to make any move. Pls help your sister out, I am really desperately in need of your help. Is too difficult for your sister now, pls any amount will be appreciated. here is the pictures excluding the thigh and bumbum which is even the worst Thanks and God bless.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 4:25am On Oct 21, 2017
floxy2020:
Hi everyone pls come to my aid, my 6months old baby is having NLA,

Have you tried using the red acalypha leaves. If you haven't, get the leaves, it s a common plant around a lot of houses. Boil the leaves and mix the water with her bathing water.

I attached a picture of the leaf
cc stephmiracle

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 4:29am On Oct 21, 2017
kelizosuy:

Welcome to motherhood.
lovely regards to your Lo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 5:30am On Oct 21, 2017
thanks ma'am
We are fine. Vigilante things
Giddyperson:
hey welcome aboard,how are you and the baby doing?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 5:31am On Oct 21, 2017
Thanks ma'am
JGracious:

Welcome to motherhood.
lovely regards to your Lo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 5:34am On Oct 21, 2017
They used it for my baby oh.
My pastor's wife helped me with it yesterday so they've used it this morning for her. I hear it works with clearing of skin because some rashes are on her head
JGracious:

Have you tried using the red acalypha leaves. If you haven't, get the leaves, it s a common plant around a lot of houses. Boil the leaves and mix the water with her bathing water.

I attached a picture of the leaf
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Can I take malt and milk because I feel so dizzy this morning
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2017
You are welcome! Why are you feeling dizzy? Are you eating well? How is your appetite?
kelizosuy:
Can I take malt and milk because I feel so dizzy this morning
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2017
My appetite is not even normal because I can't eat. I don't feel hungry at all and Adele eats alot.
Naomi14:
You are welcome! Why are you feeling dizzy? Are you eating well? How is your appetite?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2017
Maybe the uterus is going back to it pre-pregnancy size. If the pain is very serious, I will suggest she sees a Gyn.
ultimatebunmi1:

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2017
A-ha! That right there, is the cause of the dizziness. You need to eat so you don't faint while breastfeeding.
I had that loss of appetite thingy for sometime (seeing food then was annoying) but I had to force myself because baby needs nutrient. Try do the same. It's not easy but you can do it.
kelizosuy:
My appetite is not even normal because I can't eat. I don't feel hungry at all and Adele eats alot.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by vicvicky: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2017
myrygurl:

How big are the boils? it might be baby acne which will go on its on...You can as well use agnesia powder or raving rising baby powder to make him comfortable.
D boils ar small small all around his body ND head tanks For d suggestion
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2017
ultimatebunmi1:

If by stomach upset you mean she's has loose stools let her take a spoon of raw pap! It should relieve her

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2017
vicvicky:

Pictures please!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2017
I've tried the leaf so many time but didn't work.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Pheew! Good morning mommas! Trust we are all good!

Mama Zaynie,i love your ideas,they are great! Its really gonna be tasking but i trust God to help you with the wisdom you'll need! I will see how i con contribute...

@Kelisouzy,i remember you from the pregnancy forum(sexy mama with no bumb) #make up mama #wig mama! Congratulations ma. May God bless your little one,in Jesus Name!

Na peeping mode i dey o,i read and learn ALOT from this thread! I may not be asking questions but whatever i exprience,one or two mamas have exprienced it so,all i do is just to keep or use d suggestions/advises given... its been helpful.

Do have a great weekend mas.

God bless us all.

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol. Wellicome, did you raise your head after the surgery? If yes that's the cause of your headache. Lie flat when baby is sleeping and take your pain relievers as prescribed

kelizosuy:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2017
floxy2020:
Hi everyone pls come to my aid, my 6months old baby is having NLA, pls kindly view and help me out both financially or any solution I can do to make her feel alright will be highly appreciated. I have tried my best but it seems my best is not enough cos it getting worst by the day especially her thigh, the NLA have chop all her thigh and in between her laps and the finance is no longer there to make any move. Pls help your sister out, I am really desperately in need of your help. Is too difficult for your sister now, pls any amount will be appreciated. here is the pictures excluding the thigh and bumbum which is even the worst Thanks and God bless.
Queensnow, do you know any Agbo for this?

This things are handled traditional. My first son had ntaa and it was Agbo that healed him. Maybe you can ask for any good traditionalist o. my 1kobo cent.

Where do you stay? maybe I can help look out for one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (2516) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.