Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4475713 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (2516) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Kimoni: 8:57am On May 11, 2015
mytestimony:
Please I noticed my baby's eye is not clear white. I have heard of women putting breast milk in the eye to brightten it. Please is it right? Does it work? What can I do?
I also noticed tears always in one eye. Then just now as she woke dat eye is a bit puffy. I want to go c a pead but what can I do in themmeantime. Home remedies please

Yeah, breastmilk helps a lot
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mytestimony: 9:42am On May 11, 2015
esteria:
Breastmilk works wonders! It really worked for my lo

Please tell me more. Whether it would save me money for hosp
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mytestimony: 9:43am On May 11, 2015
Kimoni:

Yeah, breastmilk helps a lot
How do u put it in d eye
Make una teach me abeg ftm tins
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enioladimeji: 10:46am On May 11, 2015
Good day mamas in the house. How r ur LOs doing? My baby is almost 7months and i introduced Aptamil after breastfeeding exclusively. The problem now is that i couldn't get Aptamil follow-on milk(2) everywhere, so i bought Nan 2 for the meantime. Few days after, he started running temperature with diarrhea. His poop was green with blood. I took him to the hospital where he was admitted for 3 days. Now my husband has searched everywhere for the milk(island, shoprite and all the big stores in my area) but he couldn't get. They all have 1. So we are told to buy either SMA Gold or Cow and gate. I just want to know which one is better. Pls let me know the one ure using.
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by franky2013(f): 10:46am On May 11, 2015
lolll... if SA na abroad then Ghana na abroad too ooo, since we no dey naija..............
MojAyo:
nope,I'm nt talking about ghana,ghana na west africa now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On May 11, 2015
cutienik:
My prayer dis mother's day is dat God will ansa all women lukin for d fruit of d womb,by dis tym nxt yia,u will all testify and to our great mums..tchiwinne,bosslady,favouredgal,sayoberry,mojayo.and oda luvly mums here may God kip nd protect our babies,u will all grow old to eat d fruit of ur labor and to our departed mothers,may God grant dem eternal rest,am happy to knw u exceptional mums, ;DMy prayer dis mother's day is dat God will ansa all women lukin for d fruit of d womb,by dis tym nxt yia,u will all testify and to our great mums..tchiwinne,bosslady,favouredgal,sayoberry,mojayo.and oda luvly mums here may God kip nd protect our babies,u will all grow old to eat d fruit of ur labor and to our departed mothers,may God grant dem eternal rest,am happy to knw u all,ur wise counsel no go backfire o..lol
amen,tanx dear,may God be with u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On May 11, 2015
Hello mothers,its six months I dewormed my baby already,my baby is 1year,3months old now,the nurse at d immunization said I should give him wormin 100 full tablet,d last time I went there,though he was 9months then,mothers pls,how many milligram of d wormin can I give him now,pls only well experienced mothers should answer this,pls,thank u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On May 11, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Semo and wheat paste wit bonna was wat my baby took after I stopped ebf for him and he stil takes it now wit dano milk.. he's 15months now, started @ 6 to 7months. I pour into flask for him to d creche and it's gud all day. Don't add milk to it while pouring into d flask.
wow,and does dat make him big,my baby is also 15months here,and can a 15months old baby start taking dano milk,I think there re special milk for them like peak 123,and the rest,and pls what's bonna,I want to stop feeding my baby pap,cos I dnt see any changes in him,and cerelac is vry expensive buying it weekly,I just want to knw what I can give my baby now to make him add more weight,tanx
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by franky2013(f): 11:06am On May 11, 2015
waooo, nice one mummiii, tnx will try it. but is it weekly, monthly or.....
desiree:

I don't have exact measurement for the olive oil o . Two egg yolks and I pour in a little olive oil.I rub the mixture into my LO's hair(unwashed hair)wait 20 min and take him for a bath. Wash off thoroughly. My LO is a boy but I want to keep his afro hair soft and bouncy. I also do the same for my own hair...it works wonders.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On May 11, 2015
franky2013:
lolll... if SA na abroad then Ghana na abroad too ooo, since we no dey naija..............
u no dey get me well,abeg,ghana is vry close to nija,so we can't call it abroad,bt south africa is far away frm nija,and there is no difference btw there and white mans country
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by shndy: 2:41pm On May 11, 2015
enioladimeji:
Good day mamas in the house. How r ur LOs doing? My baby is almost 7months and i introduced Aptamil after breastfeeding exclusively. The problem now is that i couldn't get Aptamil follow-on milk(2) everywhere, so i bought Nan 2 for the meantime. So we are told to buy either SMA Gold or Cow and gate. I just want to know which one is better. Pls let me know the one ure using.
Thanks
Check konga.
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http:///milupa-aptamil-follow-on-milk-2-1516309&sa=U&ei=ya5QVcUIx9hTseKAyAc&ved=0CB4QFjAH&usg=AFQjCNFvk6QVb2jfIyuhBEWK6tiN6Z_kaQ
And, cow n gate and aptamil are made by d same company.
Sorry abt ur baby,hope hes better nw
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FINA4804(f): 3:35pm On May 11, 2015
enioladimeji:
Good day mamas in the house. How r ur LOs doing? My baby is almost 7months and i introduced Aptamil after breastfeeding exclusively. The problem now is that i couldn't get Aptamil follow-on milk(2) everywhere, so i bought Nan 2 for the meantime. Few days after, he started running temperature with diarrhea. His poop was green with blood. I took him to the hospital where he was admitted for 3 days. Now my husband has searched everywhere for the milk(island, shoprite and all the big stores in my area) but he couldn't get. They all have 1. So we are told to buy either SMA Gold or Cow and gate. I just want to know which one is better. Pls let me know the one ure using.
Thanks
. Do you live in portharcouth? If no. Then you are free to continue with the stage 1,if you can get it since that is what the child is used to,i have a lot of costumers doing it like that,even me I have done it before, because it seems your child likes the aptamil stage 1
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FINA4804(f): 3:37pm On May 11, 2015
@enioladimeji, or you can get any of the ones prescribed they are all from the same country,the difference between them is not much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enioladimeji: 3:45pm On May 11, 2015
shndy:

Check konga.
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http:///milupa-aptamil-follow-on-milk-2-1516309&sa=U&ei=ya5QVcUIx9hTseKAyAc&ved=0CB4QFjAH&usg=AFQjCNFvk6QVb2jfIyuhBEWK6tiN6Z_kaQ
And, cow n gate and aptamil are made by d same company.
Sorry abt ur baby,hope hes better nw
Thanks ma'am. I 'll check now. He's better

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enioladimeji: 3:47pm On May 11, 2015
FINA4804:
. Do you live in portharcouth? If no. Then you are free to continue with the stage 1,if you can get it since that is what the child is used to,i have a lot of costumers doing it like that,even me I have done it before, because it seems your child likes the aptamil stage 1
FINA4804:
@enioladimeji, or you can get any of the ones prescribed they are all from the same country,the difference between them is not much
Alright ma'am. Thank u

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by esteria(f): 6:40pm On May 11, 2015
Its not always easy putting it in their eyes but u jst hv to try wit patience. Pls mk sure ur hands r clean, then put ur nipples close to d eyes nd press d milk inside it. U can do it 3x in a day nd u will see a clear result.

mytestimony:

Please tell me more. Whether it would save me money for hosp
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 11, 2015
cutienik:
My prayer dis mother's day is dat God will ansa all women lukin for d fruit of d womb,by dis tym nxt yia,u will all testify and to our great mums..tchiwinne,bosslady,favouredgal,sayoberry,mojayo.and oda luvly mums here may God kip nd protect our babies,u will all grow old to eat d fruit of ur labor and to our departed mothers,may God grant dem eternal rest,am happy to knw u exceptional mums, ;DMy prayer dis mother's day is dat God will ansa all women lukin for d fruit of d womb,by dis tym nxt yia,u will all testify and to our great mums..tchiwinne,bosslady,favouredgal,sayoberry,mojayo.and oda luvly mums here may God kip nd protect our babies,u will all grow old to eat d fruit of ur labor and to our departed mothers,may God grant dem eternal rest,am happy to knw u all,ur wise counsel no go backfire o..lol

Thanks sis! God bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 11, 2015
MojAyo:
u no dey get me well,abeg,ghana is vry close to nija,so we can't call it abroad,bt south africa is far away frm nija,and there is no difference btw there and white mans country

No difference between where and where? Do you see the people in the true 'abroad' slashing humans in the street? Besides, just because somewhere is far from Naija, doesn't make it 'abroad'. All the countries in Northern Africa are far from Naija, countries like Lesotho Mozambique, that are close to SA nko...are they too abroad?

Maybe you have someone who lives there lol

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by esteria(f): 11:32pm On May 11, 2015
Pls blessed mothers where can I get good mosquito killer of any form apart from insecticide, cos using d mosquito net causes heat nd my lo refused to slp in cot.

Tnx nd God bless
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mytestimony: 2:02am On May 12, 2015
esteria:
Its not always easy putting it in their eyes but u jst hv to try wit patience. Pls mk sure ur hands r clean, then put ur nipples close to d eyes nd press d milk inside it. U can do it 3x in a day nd u will see a clear result.

Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On May 12, 2015
[quote author=esteria post=33647567 we r in d same boat o,I do use d handfan til 12am o cuz even if we use all d insecticides,I stil dnt feel safe until we r both in d net o,I fear dose vampire mosquitoes so for me nd d smell of dose insecticides cn b toxic jare,I use d handfan til d weather bcums cul(joy of modahood)*wink*
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beedam(f): 11:50am On May 12, 2015
A must watch for all mothers. its really touching and made tears run down my cheeks. Maybe because I'm now a mother too. Mothers are really unique in their ways. Copied from a topic on Nairaland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRoqk_z2Lgg

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 12:29pm On May 12, 2015
Good pm lovely mothers,how are we & our los,trust we all are great. It feels good to be here again. Pls,I would like to find out whch method is best to use for male circumcision,I want to be enlightened on the various methods & the best too use so as to enable me make a choice on which to use for my lo..so mamas who are experienced in this should kindly enlighten me..thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by desiree(f): 1:02pm On May 12, 2015
franky2013:
waooo, nice one mummiii, tnx will try it. but is it weekly, monthly or.....

Once a week....and u are welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mydreams25: 1:07pm On May 12, 2015
beedam:
A must watch for all mothers. its really touching and made tears run down my cheeks. Maybe because I'm now a mother too. Mothers are really unique in their ways. Copied from a topic on Nairaland.

I love this,so touching. Motherhood is priceless. God pls grant all ttc their own children.amen.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by opella(f): 1:16pm On May 12, 2015
beedam:

This is so touching, can't believe I had tears in my eyes while watching this.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 1:32pm On May 12, 2015
imurboss:
Good pm lovely mothers,how are we & our los,trust we all are great. It feels good to be here again. Pls,I would like to find out whch method is best to use for male circumcision,I want to be enlightened on the various methods & the best too use so as to enable me make a choice on which to use for my lo..so mamas who are experienced in this should kindly enlighten me..thanks
I would say plastibel.Dats wot most centres do nw.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ToyosiR(f): 1:44pm On May 12, 2015
Hello Mothers,
This medicine they usually give in the hospital for family planning (breastfeeding mothers) to be used daily,

Assuming you kpekus just once in a week, will you keep using it every day ? abi na only the day?

imurboss:

The plastibel is better because you dont need to do anything to it till it automatically falls off. Moreover, its wat most hospital offers now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by RejoiceA: 2:07pm On May 12, 2015
My baby boy is 4 months old, I wish to introduce pap to his meal but I don't know how to how about it.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tforever(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2015
You mums for general management afterbirth call me on 08131195769
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by franky2013(f): 2:30pm On May 12, 2015
gud day mummies, hope we r all doing great, my baby will b one nxt week, all she likes taking is Amala, Wheat(swallow) with draw soup n rice, is so frustrating after taking time to prepare sometin nice for ur baby n she turns out rejecting it, i almost cried yesterday when she rejected d sweet potato, titus fish n baked beans( even dou i wasnt sure of d safety of canned food for babies) after a hectic day at work. pls mummies i ll need suggestions on food varieties for a yr baby. mind u she hasnt sprouted a tooth lollll, i was told here no cause for alarm n i remember bosslady said " have u seen anyone without a tooth" lollll. pls mummies i need more than one reply oooo, make una help me abeg
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mytestimony: 2:34pm On May 12, 2015
Please I have malaria ans I am breastfeeding. Doctor prescribed Coartem. However I read in d leaflet that it shld not be taken while breastfeeding. Please come to my aid o. What do I do.doct knows am breastfeeding. Nurses nd experienced mamas pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (2516) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.