Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4478461 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (2516) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by 19CannyMum: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2019
FloraEC:

We've tried that, instead she'll keep requesting for water. At the sight of food, cough will start, or is it the crying part. Last month alone, she has treated cough induced by food. Hubby told her she'll win a crying competition, all they need is to place food in front of her.

Toh, you cannot come and go and kill yourself. Just do your best that the little she eats is nutrient packed.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2019
You can't know. Just identify where you buy original and always buy from them. I think they get the actual molfix packaging from someone cos there is no difference until you start seeing rashes

HolySteph:

I think you're right. But how can someone know the fake one bikonu? I don't want to make the same mistake again.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MGeey(f): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2019
FloraEC:

She's 3yrs now but still packs even semi liquid in her mouth. I'm just tired

Na dem o. Who chews custard before swallowing! grin
Give him habib yoghurt and he'll drink contentedly from morning till night.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2019
19CannyMum:

Toh, you cannot come and go and kill yourself. Just do your best that the little she eats is nutrient packed.
She eats but I'm tired of getting her to eat or chew the food
MGeey:

Na dem o. Who chews custard before swallowing! grin
Give him habib yoghurt and he'll drink contentedly from morning till night.
God help us.
Lolzz, that custard part is so her, she'll be sipping it small small from that her mouth she packed it. I don't know how to explain it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missyblissy: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2019
FloraEC:

6yrs? This one is agbaya picky eater angry angry angry angry I'm using my son to console myself ni. If I start ranting about her, someone will ban me for spamming cos it'll full pages

Abeg take am easy. His was born with it. Na from belle the boy no like food at all. My twin when she was pregnant, she will stay for hours without eating and she wont feel hungry. Na she dey force self to eat. As the boy when he came out nko suck breast na problem, time for pap nko, if you give him he will. Throw up,. My twin got tired.. When he was 4 years old, the boy dey sick and he refused to eat, after eating the little one wey manage enter, my guy threw it up, my twin carry cane, na be born you, you cabt kill me oooo. Please if i feed you again throw it up and see what will happen. The guy wan throw up, when he saw the look on his mum face, nobody advice am

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2019
missyblissy:

Abeg take am easy. His was born with it. Na from belle the boy no like food at all. My twin when she was pregnant, she will stay for hours without eating and she wont feel hungry. Na she dey force self to eat. As the boy when he came out nko suck breast na problem , time for pap nko, if you give him he will. Throw up,. My twin got tired.. When he was 4 years old, the boy dey sick and he refused to eat, after eating the little one wey manage enter, my guy threw it up, my twin carry cane, na be born you, you cabt kill me oooo. Please if i feed you again throw it up and see what will happen. The guy wan throw up, when he saw the look on his mum face, nobody advice am
Na my daughter missing twin be that shocked shocked @ 3mons babe no wan suck again, introduced milk she'll just pack it in her mouth untill it'll start pouring she'll even close eye join embarassed embarassed Make dm jam each other for future marry, this one foodstuffs go last well well grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aitee1: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
HolySteph:

I finally got from the big supermarket, so I and hubby had to look out for the differences between both diapers, my dear the differences was clear. The fake one didn't have a certain design the new one(original one) has, I could feel the different textures, the original is softer and smoother than the fake. I'll try to send pictures of them both.

Plz do well to post the pictures I'm interested
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by esof1(f): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
FloraEC:
Mama's with picky eaters, any improvement? Biko I'm tired, even her teachers are complaining. If it's possible she'll give her food to her brother who'll gladly take it to either eat or play with it, she'll do it. Like who packs food in her mouth for long until you tell her to chew it bikonu.

Hahahaha. Welcome to my world. My boy can keep food even drinks in his mouth for so long. It's frustrating! Worst still, he is 3 and will never eat by himself. I beat, I beg, I bribe. When it's feeding time, I just feel frustrated
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
esof1:

Hahahaha. Welcome to my world. My boy can keep food even drinks in his mouth for so long. It's frustrating! Worst still, he is 3 and will never eat by himself. I beat, I beg, I bribe. When it's feeding time, I just feel frustrated
Frustrated is even small, sometimes I cry ahswear. I can't wait for this phase to pass
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello mums..finally went to the hospital and my DD tested little malaria nd we where given
Lonart , zinc and ORS For the purging...

Just 2days after giving those i saw rashes all over her body..even her precious face oo..

I concluded she was reacting to those drugs, so me done stop OOO at least her temperature is fine now.. and the stooling is reducing.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
unex50:
Hello mums..finally went to the hospital and my DD tested little malaria nd we where given

Just 2days after giving those i saw rashes all over her body..even her precious face oo..

I concluded she was reacting to those drugs, so me done stop OOO at least her temperature is fine now.. and the stooling is reducing.
Why don't you follow the Dr's instruction and complete her dose for her, rather than stopping it half way. Abi you kukuma complain to the Dr for the adverse reaction.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
unex50:

Please when you start a medication, always complete it. If there's any problem, discuss with your doc
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tabithaola(f): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
wonyi:

My sister I understand everything my mum may be worse but whatever argument we have, can be settled later. Dealing with in-laws could be different. They never let go. Whatever you say will always stand and can never be wiped off.

Who comes for omugwo and doesn't cook? She sits down and I serve her breakfast, lunch and dinner.at least I can talk to my mum, tell her work is pressing me and she should help, here I can't. She controls up to asking, are u driving out? Don't do this and that. Give me the child and continue with your chores.

It's difficult living with an adult, I admit but calmly and respectfully I have made some points known to her. Even if she can't help, at least cook. I prepare baby's bath (infact I do everything). She only holds baby for some time.

I have learnt my lessons (Next time I will get a matured nanny, I won't be deceived (so if I had delivered with cs she would have treated me this way?))
I keep ASKING myself, when her daughter delivers ,will she act this way too?

Oh sorry darling. I can imagine how you feel about the whole scenario. Just pray for grace and also learn from your mistakes. Our mothers are in-laws and some of them are just good while some are the reasons why their daughters-in law treat them badly. I have brothers and a sister and I can tell you my mum does just one week omugwo and my brother's wives are displeased that she leaves too early. She has no time to turn herself to demigod and make them feel they have committed the most grievous sin by being married to her sons. one of the reasons I can't imagine my mother-in law frustrating me in the name of doing omugwo.

Just endure and I say again pray for grace. Next time,be smart about it and invite her when you can make do with her excesses. Dont let her cause a fight between you and your hubby and make sure you have some degree of privacy please. Also, take out time to rest and do what you can abeg. You don't need to cook thrice a day. Tell hubby to get bread on his way back from work &let that be her lunch while you rest abeg.The truth is she won't treat her daughter this way, but she knows the one that's not hers.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gaily04(f): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good evening mamas.

Please I need your help. My Implanon will be due for removal by Thursday. I went to the clinic today, was told to go for a scan because they couldn't palpate the rod, as in they can't find it in my upper arm. I was recommended for an upper arm scan. Went there and was told to do a tissue scan, no and behold, the scenographer still could not find it, was asked to go for X-ray, yet nothing was found. Couldn't get answers because nurse in charge had closed when I got back.

Please are there side effects if the implant stays more than expected?

What could be the reason for the missing rod?

Please help my kpekus ministry to yield fruit.

cc
nurse kaffy4bill, dunasy, zaynie and all lovely mamas.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tabithaola(f): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
wonyi:

I just saw this message, you spoke my mind.yesterday I went to the market hurriedly but made the beans half done and also prepared the sauce for the beans so when I return, it won't be difficult to prepare when I return and also fry plantain but she called to ask me to buy groundnut to drink garri. We have food but she preferred to wait for me. I was tempted to say something but I applied wisdom bought groundnut for us, drank the garri with her. Prepared the beans and refrigerated it .
I served breakfast today, she said it's too early.

She told me she doesn't eat cow meat only chicken, fish, snail and goat meat. I said ok. Prepared soup with goat meat, the moment she TOUCHED it, she said I told u I don't eat cow meat and my response was I prepared your goat meat separately,, Mumsy that's goat meat.

There's always a next time. I won't have her around next time. I WILL BE PATIENT AND CALM AND KEEP ASKING GOD FOR THE GRACE

*****Smiles********Nawa o. Please pray for Divine grace.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kaffy4bill(f): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Gaily04:
Good evening mamas.

Please I need your help. My Implanon will be due for removal by Thursday. I went to the clinic today, was told to go for a scan because they couldn't palpate the rod, as in they can't find it in my upper arm. I was recommended for an upper arm scan. Went there and was told to do a tissue scan, no and behold, the scenographer still could not find it, was asked to go for X-ray, yet nothing was found. Couldn't get answers because nurse in charge had closed when I got back.

Please are there side effects if the implant stays more than expected?

What could be the reason for the missing rod?

Please help my kpekus ministry to yield fruit.

cc
nurse kaffy4bill, dunasy, zaynie and all lovely mamas.

The efficiency sure reduces with time that’s why some people get pregnant on contraception once it’s close to their expiry date or it’s expired.. so it’s no cause for concern.. People carry bullet around and nothing happens.

Your kpekus ministry will definitely yield fruit soon..

Try go back to the clinic and hear them out but it’s no cause for alarm..

Hope this helps

One love always

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DNA07: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Look who turned one yesterday ���
Thanks to mamas here for your many educative posts that helped a ftm like me. I’m officially the mum of a 1 yo���
June 2018 mommas, I hail una o�.
cc mama zaynie ❤️❤️❤️

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by exquizit(f): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
HolySteph:

If you can't state the differences pls just buy another type.

We're definitely trying another product. I don't know the difference between original and fake.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by exquizit(f): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Graced2018:

Try ASDA LITTLE ANGEL!

I switched to it once i was tired of the Nigerian Huggies and am never going back. Its cost effective and decent - they have wipes too. Am even considering trying their bathing soap too.

I have a lady who sells in bulk, i buy as much as i can at once and just store.

My customer recommended nuby when I complained about Molfix. I'll ask if she has ASDA LITTLE ANGEL. Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by exquizit(f): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
DNA07:
Thanks to mamas here for your many educative posts that helped a ftm like me. I’m officially the mum of a 1 yo���
cc mama zaynie ❤️❤️❤️

Aww..she's so adorable! May God bless and keep her for you. Happy birthday princess!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
DNA07:
cc mama zayni❤️❤️❤️
She's cute, happy birthday to her. May God bless and keep her forever
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
DNA07:
cc mama zaynie ❤️❤️❤️
Happy birthday angel
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eezohbae(f): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
DNA07:
cc mama zaynie ❤️❤️❤️

Happy birthday cutie kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gaily04(f): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
kaffy4bill:

The efficiency sure reduces with time that’s why some people get pregnant on contraception once it’s close to their expiry date or it’s expired.. so it’s no cause for concern.. People carry bullet around and nothing happens.

Your kpekus ministry will definitely yield fruit soon..

Try go back to the clinic and hear them out but it’s no cause for alarm..

Hope this helps

One love always

Thank you very much. I will go back on Thursday
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 2:51am On Jul 03, 2019
DNA07:
cc mama zaynie ❤️❤️❤️

Our birthday mate kiss
Too cute kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by whyworryPH(f): 3:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Pearl05:

I dey PH dear. Thank you.

@ WhyworryPH, please do you know anywhere to get Rotaviruse vaccine cheaper or free in PH. Military hospital said theirs is 8k.

Sorry for the late response dear. I don't know any cheaper place. Shell hospital is even 11k
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DNA07: 3:58am On Jul 03, 2019
Thanks mama...my love to Akorede ❤️
zaynie:

Our birthday mate kiss
Too cute kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DNA07: 4:00am On Jul 03, 2019
Thank you kiss
Eezohbae:

Happy birthday cutie kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DNA07: 4:00am On Jul 03, 2019
Thanks mama kiss
Mzleemah:
Happy birthday angel

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DNA07: 4:01am On Jul 03, 2019
Amen sis. Thank you kiss
FloraEC:

She's cute, happy birthday to her. May God bless and keep her forever
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DNA07: 4:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Amen, thanks for your prayers mama kiss
exquizit:

Aww..she's so adorable! May God bless and keep her for you. Happy birthday princess!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 5:10am On Jul 03, 2019
whyworryPH:

Sorry for the late response dear. I don't know any cheaper place. Shell hospital is even 11k

It's alright dear, we went back and took the vaccine on Monday.

How are you and your Cutie?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (2516) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.