Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4478395 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (2516) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by betty1983(f): 2:22am On Jul 12, 2019
Dear moms, pls I sell Asda Little Angels diapers, wipes & toiletries, Huggies baby wipes & Cien baby toiletries at competitive prices. I'm based in Lagos & also provide delivery service. There's an ongoing promo too. Please patronize a sister. WhatsApp 08029792537 or follow me on IG @asdalittleangels
Thanks

1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lightedpath(f): 2:47am On Jul 12, 2019
helen4:
Good day sabi mamas. Please is loss of appetite part of teething. DD is 6months and anytime she sees her bowl, she cries. She started pap at four months, cereals at five months plus. I've done some puree when she clocked six but she rejected everything. She'll rather eat adult spaghetti, rice or beans and not baby version. Help me oo
you have just described by 9months daughter. Eating adult food is OK, just that they can't eat much at a time.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Olajumoke459: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=Pearl05 post=80179687]It's official! I am now a nocturnal human being all thanks to bobo. He sleeps well for hours at daytime but keeps watch at night. The annoying thing with this watch is that i must keep it with him if not na shouting straight.

missyblissy
Sunbestie
19CannyMum

Who also dey this by force watch woman department

Same with me sis
Infact I dance at times to make her sleep
But anyway it's a thing of joy with time they'll change cos I dey pity myself when I resume work.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missyblissy: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2019
Pearl05:
It's official! I am now a nocturnal human being all thanks to bobo. He sleeps well for hours at daytime but keeps watch at night. The annoying thing with this watch is that i must keep it with him if not na shouting straight.

missyblissy
Sunbestie
19CannyMum

Who also dey this by force watch woman department?

My baby too will sleep for hours during the day when it's 8pm na so her eye go shine like touch. I discovered whenever shes sucking breast na sleep mode activated and since me am sleepy and make she no fall. From my hand, i arrange and lay her beside me and give her breast. It works for me. I get little sleep
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=Olajumoke459 post=80184469][/quote]

I can't wait for him to change his timetable to align with our own.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2019
missyblissy:

My baby too will sleep for hours during the day when it's 8pm na so her eye go shine like touch. I discovered whenever shes sucking breast na sleep mode activated and since me am sleepy and make she no fall. From my hand, i arrange and lay her beside me and give her breast. It works for me. I get little sleep

This dude will close his mouth tight once he has sucked to his satisfaction and start shiny eyes. I'm not comfortable to feed him while Laying down lest I suffocate him with my bust.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2019
Sabi mamas, we are 2 months few days after delivery and still spotting dark bloody discharge. Is it normal or should I be worried about it?

It comes and go; some days am totally dry and others the discharge.

Last week I saw menseslike flow for 3 days instead of the normal 7 days and very light instead of heavy duty flow that used to be my signature.

Giddyperson
Zaynie
Rbae
Kaffy4bill
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2019
Pearl05:
It's official! I am now a nocturnal human being all thanks to bobo. He sleeps well for hours at daytime but keeps watch at night. The annoying thing with this watch is that i must keep it with him if not na shouting straight.

missyblissy
Sunbestie
19CannyMum

M
Abeg no go there... My own na day and night watch plus d over breast sucking.. I feel like crying sometimes
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2019
Pearl05:
Sabi mamas, we are 2 months few days after delivery and still spotting dark bloody discharge. Is it normal or should I be worried about it?

Last week I saw menseslike flow for 3 days instead of the normal 7 days and very light instead of heavy duty flow that used to be my signature.

It's normal, sometimes it takes a while for everything to go back to normal.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2019
Pearl05:

Lmao sign him up for the nights watch then.

Put him beside you, put breast in his mouth and sleep.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missyblissy: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2019
Pearl05:

This dude will close his mouth tight once he has sucked to his satisfaction and start shiny eyes. I'm not comfortable to feed him while Laying down lest I suffocate him with my bust.

Not that i sleep with my nipple in her mouth, am half asleep and awake. Once the nipple is out of her mouth and she's sleeping. I will pick her and lay her inside the cot on the bed.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jamesbridget13(f): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2019
faithpeace:
she is 4months plus
when my ds started loosing weight i watched for like two weeks no improvement n i noticed he was stooling alot n d colour of d stool was green. I think i complained here as well. Ds was barely two months when it started n it continued till he clocked 2.

I took him for his routine immunization n we were given a health talk on diarrhea. N d doc explained that not all frequent stooling is diarrhea that some may be dysentery n another teething.

He gave symptoms n signs for all so we could differentiate. My son was teething i never knew. However he asked me to give him ZINC tablet once daily for 10 days.

That health talk was my saviour n DS has since bounced back. I use BABY REX to relieve d teething twice daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sayoddy(f): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Babies crying and fussing at night is due to Colic.
Ds crying starts from 10pm to 6am and sucks all through.
What's bugging me is sleeping position, WHO recommends baby to sleep on the back to avoid SID but ds usually wakes up in that position and sleeps more when he is placed chest down.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Taymi: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hey mama , it’s friday
Got some first grade okirika wears
Size 10, can fit 8 also
Ikeja /Abule Egba / Ijaiye axis
#1,500

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Taymi: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Size 10
Ikeja /Abule Egba / Ijaiye axis
#1,500

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Taymi: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
My number 09030571799
You can send whatsaap message or call

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Taymi:
My number 09030571799
You can send whatsaap message or call

No location
No price
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Taymi: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
jazzyjazz:

No location
No price

I have modified....
Thanks sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pearl05:

Hiw is baby doing mama? Mine wasnt like that infact my periof started the 2nd month i put to bed. Sabi mama's will shook mouth soon

Giddyperson
Zaynie
Rbae
Kaffy4bill
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kaffy4bill(f): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pearl05:

Giddyperson
Zaynie
Rbae
Kaffy4bill

Some experience long period of lochia while some resume menstruation before end of lochia...

It’s nothing to worry about..

My cycle changed after my first vaginal delivery(reduced flow and shorter days) then became longer and heavier when I used hormonal contraceptives for family planning..

The possibility that you have resumed your cycle is 50 percent.. so watch out and see how it goes..

Hope this helps..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Taymi: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chiffon trousers
Size 10
#1,500

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Giddyperson:

It's normal, sometimes it takes a while for everything to go back to normal.

Alright. Thank you plenty.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pearl05(f): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Some experience long period of lochia while some resume menstruation before end of lochia...

It’s nothing to worry about..

My cycle changed after my first vaginal delivery(reduced flow and shorter days) then became longer and heavier when I used hormonal contraceptives for family planning..

The possibility that you have resumed your cycle is 50 percent.. so watch out and see how it goes..

Hope this helps..

It helped. My mind is at ease now. Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Babzrockman: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
My boy of 2months old used to feel uncomfortable(as in making some kind noise) while trying to urinate and or poopoo... I asked i was told is a normal thing while some said it is his nostril. because i didnt experience that with her elder sister
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helen4(f): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
lightedpath:
you have just described by 9months daughter. Eating adult food is OK, just that they can't eat much at a time.
that's it, eating like three teaspoonful and they're OK. Who does that? Ha
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good evening mamas. pls, mamas that take their LOs to creche, how do you do it? I have been having sleepless nights as resumption to work draws close. I can't bear to leave DS alone, how will I cope, how will he cope? He will be 5months plus when I resume and he takes just pap and breast milk only. What will he take when I am at work because I don't want to express since I close at noon....I am just confused, please help me chook mouth... help me ooooo

hunniesuzie
zaynie
kaffy4bill
Giddyperson
chinnybaby99
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Taymi: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Size 10
#1,500

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by 19CannyMum: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pearl05:

missyblissy
Sunbestie
19CannyMum

This too shall pass. It seems our sleep pattern changes every two weeks. But when he does that shine eye for night, e get as e dey be sha. Middle of mighty person go just open eye say him wan play.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by 19CannyMum: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2019
Pearl05:

One day one day, you'll try the lying down to feed him. And from that day your life will never be the same lol. But wait till you're comfortable doing it sha.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MomoAdura: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2019
Sabi mamas...please when am I supposed to start cleaning my baby's mouth...I mean teeth.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jadsy01(f): 2:49am On Jul 13, 2019
3 Reasons Sex With A Small joystick Is Fantastic

In this era where we think we have all attained relative sexual enlightenment and everyone is civilized to an extent, there's some surprisingly basic stuff that we still find awkward — such as sex with small joysticks.

1. Small joysticks Can Be Great For Sexual Beginners
You all know what am talking about. The "virgins"!!! This is a good place to start your sexual adventure.
I was extremely sexually inexperienced when I met my boyfriend. I was a virgin, an, my point of size comparison was generally sculptured from the art museum.

Read more via Ekomiamiblog - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/07/13/3-reasons-sex-with-smaller-joysticks-is-fantastic/

Don't forget to share your opinion in the comment section
Thanks!!

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kaffy4bill(f): 4:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Frozenelsa:
Good evening mamas. pls, mamas that take their LOs to creche, how do you do it? I have been having sleepless nights as resumption to work draws close. I can't bear to leave DS alone, how will I cope, how will he cope? He will be 5months plus when I resume and he takes just pap and breast milk only. What will he take when I am at work because I don't want to express since I close at noon....I am just confused, please help me chook mouth... help me ooooo

hunniesuzie
zaynie
kaffy4bill
Giddyperson
chinnybaby99

That’s part of the trials of motherhood..
My kids start crèche at roughly 3months..

Try and start taking a week before resumption for a few hours , check on him unannounced to allay your fears that he’s been taken care of and trust in God for the best..

I express because I close late and from 6months I pack his food then breastfeed when I come back..

Sure other mamas will help too..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (2516) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.