Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,353 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4485705 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (2516) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good evening all
Please my son's hair is chopping on the right side only. The rest are full. What could be the cause? Is it normal?

Cc
,, ,, ,

Hmmm
My mum told me my hair chopped when I was a baby, the back side though.
But today, my hair is full, very full. I'm not exaggerating.

Does oil get to his hair well?
I use coconut oil for DD, no qualms.

Could it be Eela?
Have you checked his skin properly to rule out the possibility? Especially the folds part?

Mummy Beyedew, How'sU?
It's been awhile.
I trust you are good and bouncing?
Be safewink
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dtush(f): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Read this evening that some cases of meningitis have been recorded in Lagos. I did some research and the vacinne is usually administered around 11 years old. How then do we protect our LOs n family members?

Our sabi mothers and in house doctors.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dtush(f): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Read this evening that some cases of meningitis have been recorded in Lagos. I did some research and the vacinne is usually administered around 11 years old. How then do we protect our LOs n family members?

Our sabi mothers and in house doctors, kindly torchlight this one
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hmmm
My mum told me my hair chopped when I was a baby, the back side though.
But today, my hair is full, very full. I'm not exaggerating.

Does oil get to his hair well?
I use coconut oil for DD, no qualms.

Could it be Eela?
Have you checked his skin properly to rule out the possibility? Especially the folds part?

Mummy Beyedew, How'sU?
It's been awhile.
I trust you are good and bouncing?
Be safewink

I've checked his skin, there's no discoloration so I don't think it's Ela. All he has are tiny rashes caused by heat and lots of sweat on his neck and it usually goes away when I use baby tribotan. I use Shea butter on his body and hair. Every other part of his hair is very full. Only the front hair on the right side of his head that seems not to be growing and it looks chopped. Let me send some pictures

First picture is the left front hair
Second picture is the right front hair

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I've checked his skin, there's no discoloration so I don't think it's Ela. All he has are tiny rashes caused by heat and lots of sweat on his neck and it usually goes away when I use baby tribotan. I use Shea butter on his body and hair.
Mommy Ilan, does he always lie on his sides? That can cause hair loss. Ela too can cause it. Check his hair very well, are there white patches on his hair? Esp that area? It might just be starting on the hair alone, so you can treat it before it graduates to other parts of his hair and body .
That Ela is a biatch mehn.

MizMyColi- mommy her excellency, I'm good ma, just dealing with ms grin. How is your home?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gaily04(f): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
welcome back to all the runaway mamas, including my humble self wink grin it's so good we decided to show on the same day. Feels good to be back.

I have been reading up since morning just to catch up with every every. I must say kudos to all of you.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Gaily04,i sight you. how are you and your squad?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gaily04(f): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
@zimunachimdi, I see you. Babe you got me laughing with your sebamed matter, as at last month when I checked, it was 1400 for one, while the cream was 3500.

Greetings to your baby, in fact where is your base?

Hmmmm, my squad enh, we are doing great, tiredness after everyday waka won't allow me branch.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
beyedew:

Mommy Ilan, does he always lie on his sides? That can cause hair loss. Ela too can cause it. Check his hair very well, are there white patches on his hair? Esp that area? It might just be starting on the hair alone, so you can treat it before it graduates to other parts of his hair and body .
That Ela is a biatch mehn.

MizMyColi- mommy her excellency, I'm good ma, just dealing with ms grin. How is your home?

There are no patches on the hair. He does sleep on his sides but mostly on his left side actually.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Gaily04:
@zimunachimdi, I see you. Babe you got me laughing with your sebamed matter, as at last month when I checked, it was 1400 for one, while the cream was 3500.

Hmmmm, my squad enh, we are doing great, tiredness after everyday waka won't allow me branch.

hahahaha @ the squad matter. E don suppose dey enter another mission ba? lolz. have they found that stuff in ur arm?

leave me and sebamed oo,i go wound am one day. thanks hon. regards to them
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by olamitie: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

My son will be exactly 3 months old tomorrow and he weighed 7kg at his 10th week immunization on the 31st of march. He's breastfed and formula fed
what was his birthweight?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by olamitie: 12:25am On Apr 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

First picture is the left front hair
Second picture is the right front hair
you need to keep changing his sleeping position, my MIL told me to stop putting my dd in the same position and also read it online
Your son is quite hairy, is it the shea butter or his naturally hairy?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 12:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Mamas , that ur little one is a boy and did exclusive breastfeeding how did u cope? This my jed baby wants to suck me dry. He finishes 4oz of expressed milk and he is just 7weeks old. He weighed 5.5kg. Motherhood is a big blessing with plenty inconveniences. We thank for the gift of a baby.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 1:06am On Apr 09, 2017
olamitie:
what was his birthweight?

3.7kg
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 1:08am On Apr 09, 2017
olamitie:
you need to keep changing his sleeping position, my MIL told me to stop putting my dd in the same position and also read it online
Your son is quite hairy, is it the shea butter or his naturally hairy?

I do change his sleeping position but the boy don de roll now. If I put him on his back, I will come back and find him on his side. I don't let him sleep on his belly at night if I'm not awake to watch him.

He's naturally hairy. Dh and his family are hairy people

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by olamitie: 1:19am On Apr 09, 2017
grin
jazzyjazz:

I do change his sleeping position but the boy don de roll now. Is I put him on his back, I will give back and find him on his side. I don't let him sleep on his belly at night if I'm not awake to watch him.

He's naturally hairy. Dh and his family are hairy people
ok then, his now a big boy
grin
wow 3.7kg is big already
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 5:50am On Apr 09, 2017
BritneyStacy:

I feed him every 3hours actually...I was just wondering if the quantity I give him at each meal is enough. Thanks for the response. ..

I'm sure the quantity is ok if not he will yearn for more.

How re you doing dear? Be strong darling! The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 5:52am On Apr 09, 2017
sayoberry:
I missed you guys... smiley

Mama twins! Tuale!!!! How una dey?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 6:36am On Apr 09, 2017
olamitie:
grin ok then, his now a big boy
grin
wow 3.7kg is big already

He is o
Pardon my grammar for that post jare the boy no de gree me rest cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Is that the side he sleeps on? Try and alternate whenever he wakes to feed

jazzyjazz:
Good evening all
Please my son's hair is chopping on the right side only. The rest are full. What could be the cause? Is it normal?

Cc
Alphahandmaiden, Mizmycoli, Beyedew
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

There are no patches on the hair. He does sleep on his sides but mostly on his left side actually.
Try and alternate his sleeping position ok. And it seems it's the left part that is more affected. Ndo!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by yseries: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Pls mamas, where can one purchase "dove pure and sensitive" soap in Abuja. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by roseval(f): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2017
My bb has that white patches on his head and his hair has chop off what can i use for him
Cc all sabi mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
roseval:
My bb has that white patches on his head and his hair has chop off what can i use for him
Cc all sabi mama

Be like na ela be that
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
beyedew:

Try and alternate his sleeping position ok. And it seems it's the left part that is more affected. Ndo!!!

I do alternate o. Hmmmm. Na only God go help me for this him hair matter.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Is that the side he sleeps on? Try and alternate whenever he wakes to feed

It's not o. I always alternate
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by roseval(f): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Be like na ela be that
what can i use for him?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
roseval:
what can i use for him?

My sister I no know o
Other mama's go torch light the matter for you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AdaBiafra(f): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL MAMA'S
Today as we joyfully aclaim Yahweh as our Messiah and King. May His death gives us hope and strengthens our faith Amen!

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realdentist(f): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I do alternate o. Hmmmm. Na only God go help me for this him hair matter.
just do the best u can and take ur mind off it. I'm sure it will grow back. Baby Ilan is a chubby baby o. 7kg at 10 weeks!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PresVA: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Gaily04:
@zim.unachimdi, I see you. Babe you got me laughing with your sebamed matter, as at last month when I checked, it was 1400 for one, while the cream was 3500.

You stay in ph right? Please where do you buy sebamed soap for 1400? have been buying for 1800 per tablet..

Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by roseval(f): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

My sister I no know o Other mama's go torch light the matter for you
kk

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (2516) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.