Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,085 members, 7,916,152 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:35 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4512026 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (2516) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
zaynie:

If you see my tummy ehn.... You wee be like "madam when are you due? " angry
lolz my hubby saw mine dis afternoon and asked why I am still like this(big tummy) I was 75kg b4 marriage but I was so skinny that a guy refused to marry me, he said I don't have enough flesh even me sef I hated my size and after 2 I became 85kg and now preg weight is 99 (lowest so far)and at my post natal check I weighed 89 but hubby said I must go back to 75kg the worse is that I lost my second child same day I gave birth to him then people will just look at me b4i gave birth to number 3and say Na only one u don born Ni u don add all dis weight so see ur mate wen don born 2 se as Dem fine. Even my hubby dey talk am too oh. But I don make up my mind say I no go keto until my son is one and a half then I will stop breastfeeding and keto if hubby say he nor like me make he go look bush oh Na 2cs I don do so the Bele go take time will well take reduce so I go eat well breast feed my baby he needs it for brain development and he needs the brain to make me proud after I packup child bearing I go ketoooooooooooo Na hubby go beg me say eh don reach. Make I nor go eat watin go make baby loose weight too. Though for the past 2yrs I have not drank any form of soft drinks I have been drinking only water with lots of fruits

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by buccee: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
ciscamustexcel:
I think some persons spot and have menstrual cramps during ovulation but I will advise u see a doctor fast fast

Thanks but @ fast fast, what are u thinking? Will call my doc ds weekend tho.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
to all sabi mamas,,, Feddy27,zaynie,alphahandmaiden,jazzyjazz pls is it necessary I boil apple before blending it and maka why? cos for my own mouth the boiled one tasted somhow...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ishilove:

My sister life is filled with many worries. I can't be cutting out some of the things that give it flavour na cheesy

My beautician lost so much weight but her face looks gaunt.

Say no to keto!! angry

Zaynie. . There are always exceptions but a greater % look like death warmed over...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by callola: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
buccee:

Thanks, but I'm 6months PP sha.
. I understand what u mean. Am 5 months pp I noticed it during the first 3 months but it have stopped
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yesitsme(f): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2017
callola:
wow, tot you were march mama
ported to February
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by inikamoze(m): 1:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Mamas and Papas in the house..I greet una oooo. Happy parenting and may our Children grow to OUTDO us in every achievement grin grin grin grin.

Please ooo..my 10 months old boy sweats a lot, even today that the weather is cool after a heavy downpour, the boy still sweats, most annoying thing is the sweat most times turn to little prickly heat. He is healthy,vibrant,'stubborn' and that lil man can disturb and scatter for Africa...the house knows quiet only when he is asleep grin grin grin grin grin.
Is the excessive sweating normal for a baby at such an age?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 1:25am On Jun 09, 2017
You're not eating the right bread. Come to Apapa let me give you correct bread. Or try underground sardine bread

Choi

By the way I didn't eat bread today. As in I bought 2 hot loaves on my way from work and I didn't pinch from it. Yay me!

zaynie:
H cry cryow I wish I could keto full time cry
My sister keto-s and we see everyday so I eat her keto food in the morning and eat my unketoish food in the evening and on weekends cheesy.
I'm always like.... "I'm a part time keto-er"
But the food is nice o.... Very nice and yummy. I like the fact that chicken and meat isn't on ban....
But portion control and eating dinner early always works for me....except I'm stressed which I am now.... So stressed cry...i eat to sustain myself.
I'm one of those people, the more they stress, the bigger they become cry cry

Keto is actually good..... And Modath I don't think they look bad o, the people wey chop correct dey always look fresh o, unless they are ketoing and on another kind of diet....

BreadGang, how do you manage....
I mean bread is......... Too dry.
I hardly eat bread. I can't eat more than a slice in one sitting....
But cakes? .....i be cake junkie.
I've almost stopped ice-cream and sodas....... Almost is the keyword wink

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 1:29am On Jun 09, 2017
My baby has been like this since birth. All the caps I bought he barely wore cos he sweats from his head. Just keep him cool. Some children are not made for naija sufferness grin grin

inikamoze:
Mamas and Papas in the house..I greet una oooo. Happy parenting and may our Children grow to OUTDO us in every achievement grin grin grin grin.

Please ooo..my 10 months old boy sweats a lot, even today that the weather is cool after a heavy downpour, the boy still sweats, most annoying thing is the sweat most times turn to little prickly heat. He is healthy,vibrant,'stubborn' and that lil man can disturb and scatter for Africa...the house knows quiet only when he is asleep grin grin grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:15am On Jun 09, 2017
portable4real:
to all sabi mamas,,, Feddy27,zaynie,alphahandmaiden,jazzyjazz pls is it necessary I boil apple before blending it and maka why? cos for my own mouth the boiled one tasted somhow...

No o.
If you boil all your vitamins will dissolve in the water and others will be denatured.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:16am On Jun 09, 2017
hunniesuzie:
You're not eating the right bread. Come to Apapa let me give you correct bread. Or try underground sardine bread

Choi

By the way I didn't eat bread today. As in I bought 2 hot loaves on my way from work and I didn't pinch from it. Yay me!

Yinmu......
Tell me you didn't sniff it like the junkie that you are tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:21am On Jun 09, 2017
inikamoze:

My daughter and husband sweat profusely especially after drinking water. As in take a glass of water and they sweat out 2 glasses o.
Once Nepa strikes my daughter begins to sweat, we have to always turn on the generator or else na fan we go fan all night.
She's not fat o....
And she's troublesome too.
So I guess he's fine, Just try to wipe the sweat with a wet rag regularly so it doesn't stick and irritate his skin.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:21am On Jun 09, 2017
modath:

Zaynie. . There are always exceptions but a greater % look like death warmed over...

Maami, true talk
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 5:52am On Jun 09, 2017
modath:

Wakaing pass... I say make a holla my peeps..

Zaynie, soonest, onegai, kimoni, feddy27 , proudmom38 , ahnie , liftedhands , itssettled3 sugah , hafsat24 (should be 26 now at least) sayoberry , favorgal etc .... If i no mention... Nor vex, i can't fit disrespect my connect (i go come edit am)

Mo loyal gan iya LBK,it yaf tail o. ma'am itiz always a pleasure seeing your mentions.greetings to your kids.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 6:03am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 6:03am On Jun 09, 2017
All doz crying for weight reduction and bigi bigi tummy,please always EAT eggplant in bulk(gardenegg)the white one.it helps oooo.

Footnotes(when I had my first zino,I was so fat with big yans.h,and very pretty(yes I was)that one yeye woman lesbian almost kidnapped me on my way from work)that one Na story for another day that I wee write on my diary.

But with chibobo's birth,fatnes vamoose kiakia,back to pre pregnancy shape,and even loosin weight join the'"thinning levels,upon all say I dey eat like thief.all thanks to gardenegg!Cc zaynie,portable4real.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 6:12am On Jun 09, 2017
Nneejima how are you now,read abt what you went tru.tarry not,You are God's emblem okay!kisses to your little bunny.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2017
Onegai:

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Big Mummy is pregnating or carrying newborn pikin!! grin grin grin grin

(How is omugwo going. I'm supposed to come back and join you for truppr, no more dulling myself).
Good morning Onegai. Preg what? Oga no just gree for that Wan upon all my sexy lingeries and tactics. I've given up on that one and frankly, with what my eye is seeing thus far with my current grandchild (girl is like me and my wahala raised to power 1000), cry kiss I no fit or want again Lai Lai. Another of my daughters is expecting Sept, I Don tell her I will be off for vacation so make MIL come o. cheesy
I sincerely twale for new mommies, not easy at all.

I haven't been all that active on truppr. Lagos hash had organized a pan African hash two weeks ago. Lol. You can Google and check out the pictures, twas fun. How are your cuties doing? kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by callola: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2017
hunniesuzie:
My baby has been like this since birth. All the caps I bought he barely wore cos he sweats from his head. Just keep him cool. Some children are not made for naija sufferness grin grin

i think say na only my pikin dat kin heat dey do. She hardly wear sweaters and caps and if they is no light, that one na another case
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by callola: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2017
zaynie:

My daughter and husband sweat profusely especially after drinking water. As in take a glass of water and they sweat out 2 glasses o.
Once Nepa strikes my daughter begins to sweat, we have to always turn on the generator or else na fan we go fan all night.
She's not fat o....
And she's troublesome too.
So I guess he's fine, Just try to wipe the sweat with a wet rag regularly so it doesn't stick and irritate his skin.
maybe slim children sweats more. My 7 years old is a case study, he don't wear tops when he's at home

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2017
portable4real:

Its not necessary, but the texture is different and the cooked apples have a smoother texture. As well as if there are any lumps after blending it is softer for younger babies to mash with their gums.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wholesomegrace: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Ishilove:
This keto thing seems like punishment

Depends on the angle you are looking at it. I enjoy junk than healthy food, but I know I have to eat healthy cos of the benefit
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wholesomegrace: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2017
modath:

A larger percentage actually look better, face lift are great too, although some overdo it and look like skeletons. Which group do u belong to?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2017
ifyalways:

Blend, sieve out water and then cook/turn as your normal semo or wheat

Wow!

Please do you mean you mix all together or each item below can be made into its own individual swallow?!

(cucumber, cabbage, egg plant, coconut flour and the likes)

I cant even imagine what soup can be used to eat any swallow made from this. .. they will soon say substitute egusi for sunflower seeds and ogbono with flaxseed. undecided
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wholesomegrace: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2017
ahnie:
All doz crying for weight reduction and bigi bigi tummy,please always EAT eggplant in bulk(gardenegg)the white one.it helps oooo.

Footnotes(when I had my first zino,I was so fat with big yans.h,and very pretty(yes I was)that one yeye woman lesbian almost kidnapped me on my way from work)that one Na story for another day that I wee write on my diary.

But with chibobo's birth,fatnes vamoose kiakia,back to pre pregnancy shape,and even loosin weight join the'"thinning levels,upon all say I dey eat like thief.all thanks to gardenegg!Cc zaynie,portable4real.

Very correct
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wholesomegrace: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2017
@ AlphaHandMaiden, All Nigerian soups are okay including egusi, ogbono. The swallow are mostly prepared individually. Sounds awful right? its close to our eba, but cannot be like eba sha. I also use oats to prepare swallow.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2017
wholesomegrace:

A larger percentage actually look better, face lift are great too, although some overdo it and look like skeletons. Which group do u belong to?

You are trying too hard sis... Leave am.. Mo don't care either ways, anyone can do anything they like... Let's wait& see 3-5 YEARS AFTER.... Not dem IGG things...

Last salvo... Keto is a passing fad & NEEDLESS STRUGGLE!!

Drops mic.. cool

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2017
zaynie:

No o.
If you boil all your vitamins will dissolve in the water and others will be denatured.

what if u boil with little water and then use the water to blend?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wholesomegrace: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2017
@ modath, mama, i'm enjoying myself o but I get ur drift, I don drop mic too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Lmaoooooo. Nope

zaynie:

Yinmu......
Tell me you didn't sniff it like the junkie that you are tongue

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by XX01(f): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Hi Mamas I have 2 questions:

1. My baby has this rashish looking thing on his skin, normally baby tribotan clears rashes in 2 days max 3 but this one is going to 5 days. pic attached. Is it just rashes or something else?

2. Car seat. I was going to buy the convertible seat but someone gifted me an infant seat and I chopped hubs money decided to save the money. When do babies outgrow the infant seat? What type should I buy now and any good brand suggestions?

cc anybody that knows

For infant car seat, it depends on how big your baby is. Some outgrow it by weight or by height. Infant car seats are meant to be rear facing. When you notice that your baby's legs are becoming cramped, you can either turn it to forward facing (if it is that type that can be turned) or get a toddler car seat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (2516) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.