Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Is The Future Of Online Business In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Future Of Online Business In Nigeria? (620 Views)

10 Signs of Online Scams! / The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria / I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Future Of Online Business In Nigeria? by dejiswaggs(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
Guys,we all know that New Media , Tech Based Startups are making young dudes millionaires,Billionaires and even multi-billionaire...but we are yet to strike it hot in Nigeria here (or better still in Africa) I start up this tread for people who have interest in the tech startup and new media industry to air any idea and pridiction about the the possibilty and ability to make real profit from real profitable online Business.
Note this is a brain storming post.
So what is you thought?
Re: What Is The Future Of Online Business In Nigeria? by mrperfect(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
With education and banks willing to finance internet base business, future is bright.
Re: What Is The Future Of Online Business In Nigeria? by dejiswaggs(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
@mrperfect you are right bro. But most online based biz even finances it self.
Re: What Is The Future Of Online Business In Nigeria? by talk2hb1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
Do we even have what it takes (infrastructure, Man power, etc)?
Nigeria factor (trust, yahoo boys, mentality etc)
among many factors are hindering us from entering the online business arena. Ordinary mobile payment na wahala here in Nigeria, I thought people will adopt the mobile payment like a normal way of life but I was surprise that after six month, the service provider are still struggling to make awareness of their product. When the government ought to make it easy for me to buy BRT ticket with my mobile phone account.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHP Shopping Cart Benefits Your Website / Google Hits 250m Users Globally / Get 50% Free Web Host Offer! !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.