Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,066 members, 7,973,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:18 PM

Who Is Smarter? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Smarter? (754 Views)

When They Guy Is Smarter Than His Babe / Who Is Smarter?- "white Man Or Ashawo". / Who Is Smarter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Smarter? by shadrach77: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
WHO SMART PASS? A married lady was going into an hotel with her boyfriend when she jam her husband coming out of that hotel with his girlfriend. On sighting the husband, the lady immediately said, "I don catch you today, thank God I brought a witness". The man looked at her then turned to his girlfriend and said, "Sister Mercy you see what I've told you. If we had left earlier we won't have caught her here"

(1) (Reply)

Money is the Most Beautiful Scent!!! / Great Facts About Life / JOB Interv'ew Questions :changing From Pidgen English To ,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.