Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,284 members, 7,974,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Do I Need To Register My Business Name? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Need To Register My Business Name? (625 Views)

I Need Ur Help On How To Register My Shop On Konga,pls!!! / Please How Do I Register My Business With Corporate Affairs Commission? / How Do I Register My Company with CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Register My Business Name? by harper7: 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
At last you can register your business name for less and get the certificate in just two weeks!

Do you know that, several intending business owners have been duped and have lost substantial amounts of money to middle men, who would promise to help them register their businesses, but in the end fail and run with money and documents provided by the victims?
This makes registering a business name or a company difficult, strenuous and unnecessarily taking a longer period than required.

From our survey 7 0f 10 people have engaged more than one middle man before they got their businesses registered.

To solve this problem we are offering a 100% complete package to assist up coming entrepreneurs and existing ones cut cost and also save time, by fully registering their businesses within a short period with just a token! (Get registration certificate in a maximum of 10 working days)

What you will gain
When you register your business with us you gain time which is a valuable and crucial asset for all businesses, because timing is highly important.

You also get a huge discount from the popular price charged for business registration.

It secures your business name and gives you the legal right to stop others from using a confusing similar name.

It also enables you to establish a bank account for your business.

Registering your company will give you access to loans.

It gives you a good reputation with your prospective and existing customers.

It makes you eligible to receive supplies, especially at wholesale rates.
It makes you eligible to hire employees.
It opens doors for you to transact business at a higher level.
On the overall, registering your company provides a comprehensive protection that disallows others from stealing your business and using your business name.

What you need to register
Two passport sized photograph of each applicant.
At least three Business Name options.
The nature of the business (e.g. Tailoring; Contracts; Import and export etc).
Clearly locatable address of the registered office of the business, and branches if any (P.O box could also be included if available).
Full names of proprietor(s) without abbreviation, including a maiden name of a married woman.
Nationality.
Sex.
Age.
Residential address of proprietor(s).
Particulars of husband in the case of a married woman.
Commencement date of business.
Particulars of any corporation that is a partner with the business, a copy of the certificate of incorporation, certified true copy (CTC) of her directors and evidence of annual returns paid up to date.
Signature of proprietors.

Cost of Registration
Search for availability of name and payment of filling: N 15,000

Shipping and Handling
a) Inside Abuja
Sending documents for Signature: N1000
Sending Certificates: N1000

b) Outside Abuja
Sending documents for Signature: N2500
Sending Certificates: N2500

Notice
A Business Name could be a sole proprietor OR a partnership.

Where nature of business is professional, a certificate of proficiency in the relevant field should be attached.
Where there has been change of name of the applicant, evidence of such change of name is required.

Where a minor is a partner, the application form must in addition be signed by a magistrate, a legal practitioner or a police officer not below the rank of an Assistant Superintendent of Police.

If you reside outside Abuja you would be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as documents would be sent to you through courier services, for signing and also the certificate of registration. Shipping option also available for Abuja residents

TO learn more about company or business name registration please contact Legal Standard Consulting. The principal is Dr Barr N.U Chianakwalam, who was a former Director of registry at the Corporate Affairs Commission.

Email: info@legalstandardconsulting.com
Telephone: +234 (0)8028339099
Re: What Do I Need To Register My Business Name? by harper7: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
Do you have any challenge registering your business?
We would like to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Interested in Investing In Producing Comics? / Seeking For A Loan / I Want To Export Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.