Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,484 members, 7,971,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:05 PM

How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report (6926 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing: Army Confirms PREMIUM TIMES Report / A 1988 NY Times Report On Nigeria's Quota System / The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report by walwala: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
walwala: It is always surprising the way Jona handles corruption issues. When ever it involves his friends, cronies and associates, he foot drags but he is always quick to act in case of others. I think those who voted for Jona in 2011 must cover their faces in shame
Re: How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
Jonathan's government seems to be the most corrupt so far even IBB and Abacha didnt steal up to this.
Re: How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report by billyG(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
Are thier no JERRY RAWLINGS in nigeria armforces
Re: How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
Abacha never stole at all.

IBB most likely stole more than GEj

Obasanjo stole the most.
Re: How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report by folahann(m): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2012
Some people must display stupidity in order to defend GEJ. when are the military people coming? Have they started planning the coup, we need them
Re: How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report by novaman: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2012
To even think this guys open bank accounts with those address, the banks should show the photos of those criminals who used their banks and the bank managers who transferred money without due process of contact authorities, if this is China heads will roll
Re: How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report by Louis88: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2012
Haba some people can lie o,and see the way they put it,a day before Okonjo Iweala took over,that way it will sound sweet and novelty will be brought into the story,whoever wrote this,I feel insulted as I expect all Nigerians to be because whomever wrote this is saying that we are a bunch of gullible people,there are things called records my brothers,and nobody in this world can ask a firm like jp morgan to expunge the records of such a Huge transaction,so whether they did it before she came in or not the records will be there for her to access.please this story is a sham.please GEJ haters try harder.
Re: How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report by walexbiz(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
alexola20: I think the name of the country should be changed to "Corrup-geria or Boko-haramistan.If all the news we can read about this bleeped up country is unlawful killings and corruption at all levels.

while bokoharamist are busy killing innocent liberal muslim and christian our ijaw president is busy comitting genocide through economic starvation. So we are kind of in between the devil and the deep blue se
Re: How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report by nairaman2012(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
dedeike: Another kangaroo reports masquerading as PREMIUM TIMES. Believe this reports and you will believe anything. I wonder where these people manufacture these cock and bull stories from. Right from the first paragraph, you will just know it is another desperate attempt by enemies of Gej to rubbish him. I tried reading further and saw where they said the company has no legitimate address, I had to caution myself. Who did this investigation? How did they come about Dan Eteteh in this Malibu transaction? do you think that Etete cannot surrender any house for his official address? Baseless reporting. Im off. I will return whenever a more serious Newspaper like THISDAY,VANGUARD, orGUARDIAN reports this story
Im sure u are a beneficiary of it abi why u come dy hot if u r nt involved,n if u knw abt d original story,y dont u spit it out.ABI WETIN I TALK NAIRALANDERZ?
Re: How FG Funnelled N155B To Phony Companies - Premium Times Report by nairaman66(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
How FG Funneled N155B To Phony Companies

They will continue to embarrass themselves.. Rogues! What baffles me is that GEJ is not even ashamed of himself and this situation he has landed us all..

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Suspended Wamakko For Disrespecting Tukur / Military Seige On Tinubu's Residence : Throwback Feb. 10, 2015. / We Are Proud Of Ugwuanyi's Peace And Good Governance Initiatives, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.