Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:55 AM

Sitting Next To A Guy. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sitting Next To A Guy. (717 Views)

When You Feel Like Farting While Sitting Next To Your Crush. Pictures / A Beautiful, Good Looking Lady Was Sitting Next To A Guy In A Plane / Hilarious: A Guy Sitting Next To These Beautiful Babe In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sitting Next To A Guy. by tysolo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2007
Can you imagine what people do.I sitting next to a guy in the church who suddenly lights his cigarette,i was so shocked that i almost broke my bottle of beer.
Re: Sitting Next To A Guy. by djcrooky(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2007
what is all this a u not tired of hearing this joke ur self ?
eh
this is what happenes when wrong people use the internet
Re: Sitting Next To A Guy. by clemcykul(f): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
u drooped ur beer, and da pastor ran out of the service ryte?

well u dropped ur beer, i picked it up and drank the remnanat coz i dont have money for a bottle grin
Re: Sitting Next To A Guy. by ituen(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2007
tysolo:

Can you imagine what people do.I sitting next to a guy in the church who suddenly lights his cigarette,i was so shocked that i almost broke my bottle of beer.

Foool, i gave u money for offering and u bought a beer with it angry angry angry angry
Re: Sitting Next To A Guy. by holler(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2007
undecided angry"seroiusly yawning" angry angry
Re: Sitting Next To A Guy. by ademiller(f): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2007
before we knew wat was happening, anoda naija movie was made. cool
Re: Sitting Next To A Guy. by topeteadr(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2007
Then TT came into the thread and blew the whole thread to infinity.
Re: Sitting Next To A Guy. by ituen(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2007
tope_teadr:

Then TT came into the thread and blew the whole thread to infinity.

blew the thread with what ur so un-imaginative TT

(1) (Reply)

So You Think You Are Secured? / In Too Far: Sam Milla: (senior) / Seun Open This Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.