Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Engaged To A Fraudstar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged To A Fraudstar (928 Views)

A Birthday Wishes To A Fraudstar By Oyinbo Woman / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engaged To A Fraudstar by shade(f): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2007
This  is about   me  and i want  sincere  advise  from  the  house.I  met  a  guy  online  In July  this  year. (i  am  very extroverted  and  believe  the  net  is  as  good a place  to  meet  a  person  as  well any other place). He  assumably just  relocated  from  the  middle  east  and  just  setting  up  his  own  business  here  in  Nigeria .We started  dating  for  real  over  phone  calls  and  even he   comes on  visits to  the  north  where  i  work.One  thing  led  to  another  and  by  september  we  were  talking  of  marriage.By  October,  i  had  introduced  him  to  my  folks  as  my  fiance and  was  even  planning  the  formal  introduction  without  my  meeting  any  member  of  his  family.
I  am a working  single  mother and  my  child  lives  with  my  folks  although  most  times  in   boarding  school.He  knew from  day  one  about  her and  has  even  met  her  and  pleaded  with  me  to  adopt her  when  we  get  married. Just  last  week,  he  told  me  about   a   one  year  old  son  he  has  and  swears  with  "tears" running  down  his  face  that  he wasnt  married  to  the  child's  mother.  We  are  both  32  .
I  got  confused  about  his  withholding  such  information  from  me  after  months  of  dating  and wonder  what  else  is  keeping  from  me.  He  has  never  asked  me  for  money  and  tries  in  his  little own  way  to be  financially  responsible  for  me  when ever  he  comes  visiting  which  is  almost every two  weeks.
I  then  wonder if  he  is  gainfully  employed  if  he  has  so  much  time  on  his  hand  to  come  visiting.
He calls  me  all day  and  has  no  problem  paying  his  hotel  bills  or  phone  bills  which  he  uses  a  lot,  but  outside  that, doesnt  seem  to  have  much  money.
I  am  confused,  is  this  guy genuine,  a fraudstar,  or  does  he  want  to  use  me  or  my  child  for  money  making  r itual?.
Re: Engaged To A Fraudstar by chuckdee4(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2007
The talk of using u and ur daughter for rituals is a bit over the top.
You should have gotten to know him inside out before even accepting to marry him, now ur finding out new things about him after uve agreed to his proposal.
The only thing i can suggest is to put things on hold and find out what he does for a living amongst all the other details that have been left out, hopefully it's not as bad as u think.

All the best
Re: Engaged To A Fraudstar by keneff: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2007
The talk of using u and your daughter for rituals is a bit over the top.
You should have gotten to know him inside out before even accepting to marry him, now your finding out new things about him after uve agreed to his proposal.
The only thing i can suggest is to put things on hold and find out what he does for a living amongst all the other details that have been left out, hopefully it's not as bad as u think.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well said
Re: Engaged To A Fraudstar by almondjoy(f): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2007
A fool at 30 is a fool for ever! tongue

At 32?  A female? In Nigeria?

lipsrsealed

Next please!
Re: Engaged To A Fraudstar by 2dye4(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2007
almondjoy:

A fool at 30 is a fool for ever! tongue

At 32? A female? In Nigeria?

lipsrsealed

Next please!

dearie i love u , but that was rather too harsh. yeah i agree she wakin up to smell the coffee rather late but reparations can still be made.

@poster: datin or courting is not just about the gifts and candle light dinners, its a time for u really be observant and inquisitive, it helps u to sniff out the garbage, highlight the exceptional qualities and have a picture or forecast of what a future would be like with ur supposed love.

well now u know what to do, don't u? wink

(1) (Reply)

My Online Chics N Me / Oh!sweet Love / Best Val You Ever Had!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.