Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,031 members, 7,970,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:32 PM

Bread Business Made Easy - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bread Business Made Easy (4086 Views)

Granites, Asphalt, Stone Dust, Stone Base, Sand, Laterite, Made Easy / Bread Wrapper/nylon Producer Needed Urgently / Weighbridge Operation Made Easy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread Business Made Easy by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2012
Send comprehensive info to on a small scale model. excanny at yahoo.com
Re: Bread Business Made Easy by ezstino: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
to the would-be bakers, i wish u gudluck, its a very lucreative business! i am at greengates specialties ltd, the number 1 name in bread ingredients. call us for ur flavours, preservatives and edc (dough conditioner). we have over 50 kinds of flavour and we can customize urs for u to give ur bread or ice cream a unique flavor to stand u out. reach emeka on: ezstino1@yahoo.com, 08038628208
Re: Bread Business Made Easy by mjmoney: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2012
Pls, i need d bakery info @ kolawoleay@gmail.com Thks
Re: Bread Business Made Easy by donmajor2: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Please I need the bakery info also. advancedlevel@yahoo.com
Re: Bread Business Made Easy by nikky2012(f): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
Pls I newly wanted to go into special bread making business infact av started d project bt I really needed someone to put me tru on branding n recipe donot know if u could be of heip thanks and here is my E~mail if der is any information u would lyk for give me on my request ~adaramodunike@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: Bread Business Made Easy by okennaM: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
thanks for the free idea. But please send me the total start up capital @ xpfeezy@gmail.com
Re: Bread Business Made Easy by kanmifad(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2013
pls am highly interested fadeyiolasunkanmi@ymail.com. thanks
Re: Bread Business Made Easy by didisky(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
I suggest dis biz should be discussed here so others can benefit,instead of sending emails.

Cheers
Re: Bread Business Made Easy by michaelala(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, I have received a lot of calls and e-mails and I must say I really appreciate you all.
So many people called, wanting to start the business, but they don't know how much to start with. Someone even said he has been told that with as little as a Hundred thousand Naira, he can start up.
I want to state authoritatively here that it is not possible. The aim is to set up a mordern bakery, the method is to build up the equipments gradually so that the as the business expands you buy other equipments from the proceeds.
Subsiquently, we shall be discussing start up in details. Step by step action into start ups and gathering equipments.
Re: Bread Business Made Easy by eazeefix: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2013
Hi my wife and I are interested kindly send us a mail letting us know what we need and how to locate u. Thanks. eazeefixng@gmail.com
Re: Bread Business Made Easy by shmoohasales(f): 4:48am On Sep 06, 2013
Hi,everybody

Good day!
This is Ms Monica from China,the professional supplier of bakery equipments in China.Good quality(12months warranty) but low price.More product information ,pls visit www.shmooha.com. further details and price list will be
supplied soon if you are interested in .
Now ,pls don't hesitate to contact me
Email:sales02@shmooha.com
Tel:0086-18702129586

Re: Bread Business Made Easy by shmoohasales(f): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2013
hi ,sir

This is Ms Monica from Mooha,the professional supplier of bakery equipments.
Good quality(12months warranty)but low price. more products information,pls visit www.shmooha.com.
the further detail and price list will be supplied soon if you are interested in one of them.
Tel:0086-18702129586
Email:sales02@shmooha.com

Re: Bread Business Made Easy by docchuks(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of Google Reviews / Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair / Exporting Made In Nigeria Products To West and Central African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.