Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,627 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Python,pearl And Java Programing - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Python,pearl And Java Programing (820 Views)

A Programmer Proficient In Php,html 5, Jquery And Java Script Is Needed In Abuja / Python,pearl And Java Programing / ASP.NET Programmer With Skills In VB.NET Or C# And Java Script Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Python,pearl And Java Programing by tuazor: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2012
I have been on and off on python programming language for months and dont seem to get the whole thing. Its so confusing even afta reading ebooks like python for beginners(first few chapters anyways) and curently on Dive into python. Its just that i get stucked when i try to practice an example and it wud not run. Like importing modules, import i/o files and object oriented programming stuff. The whole thing just gets tough for me even after i succeded in running the helloword.py program i still can't go further to run any other programe cuz i found out that most of the programes deals with import and so on..... Am pleading to well meaning programmers here on N/L to assist a hungry programer like me get started. I will apreciate any coinsize, step by step guide to cary me along. If i need anything like configuration, GUI or anything that can be of help. Even if it means learning PHP,pearl or java and can catch up with a step by step guide, i will appreciate it a lot. The downline is i just want to be a programmer.i need help pls, just want to be like some of you here. Thanks so much as u assist me. My email address is frank.tuazor@yahoo.com. I Was able to put up a few blog like franktuazor..com. Its just dis programming stuff that gives me too much stress, i need it so much. Thanks again for ur assistance.God bless you.
Re: Python,pearl And Java Programing by tuazor: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
Nairaland professionals, where are you? @seun and the rest crew please o.
Re: Python,pearl And Java Programing by tuazor: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
Na wa o, has N/L programmers all gone on strike?

You guyz should please help me out na

(1) (Reply)

Microfinance Bank Softwares In Nigeria / Am Selling Xmx Me App (a J2me Mobile Bulk Sms App) / 1z0-144 Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.