Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live (1758 Views)

Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by Revsola: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2012
Somebody just gave me an mp4 file of Boko Haram people killing a man after reciting Qur'an extensively.Its a gory scene,PLS should I post it...just answer yes and I will post it after 12 YES answer

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by T9ksy(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2012
Thanks but NO thanks.
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by ckkris: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2012
Yes
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by davechika(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
pls dont post that stuf else i report u to d MODs,dat video is nightmare it self,i couldnt get my self after watching it.pls pls pls dont!.
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by ckkris: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
They slaughtered one handsome young man in Tunisia, and it was posted in Nairaland, so why not this Nigerian version, when Nigerians are being constantly slaughtered like rams in the Core North.
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
[b]NO!!! [/b]Don't post it. Just wondering though if you could determine the ethnicity of the man?
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by jmaine: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
Revsola: Somebody just gave me an mp4 file of Boko Haram people killing a man after reciting Qur'an extensively.Its a gory scene,PLS should I post it...just answer yes and I will post it after 12 YES answer

Hope it's not the same Al Shabaab shyte that was posted before, which got deleted as soon as it was discovered . . . .

You might attract a ban for posting a gory video . . . . So my answer to your question is this . . . . . . . . .Na your choice whether to post am or not grin
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by ckkris: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
FOI Act. Nigerians have always enjoyed freedom more than any country in Africa, and beyond. This censorship is unNigerian. Remember Zik's West African Pilot, in brutal colonial days, or what did Dele Giwa die for?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by ODB1: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
I saw that vid. not as gore as i wanted it to be.
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by Sgtkoselupa: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2012
Yes
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by onatisi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
O.D.B.:

you are a stupid idiotic fool.what other thing were u expecting to make it more gory for you to enjoy if seeing a fellow human being is not horrofic enough.maybe you were expecting to see them eating his flesh.
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by ODB1: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
onatisi:

you are a stupid idiotic fool.what other thing were u expecting to make it more gory for you to enjoy if seeing a fellow human being is not horrofic enough.maybe you were expecting to see them eating his flesh.
no be boko vs boko.
ol boy cool down
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
I have seen the video and it is not as gory as their brothers in Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran during the hey-days of Saddam Hussein. the guy looks so dazed and doped-up he probably did not feel anything as he was been slaughtered like an orphaned chicken. ISLAM is truly leaving its mark on the world and somehow it does not look as peaceful as they preach
Re: Video Of Boko Haram Team Slaying A Man...live by djunit1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
O.D.B.:

You're an ANIMAL!!!! douche BAG!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sporadic Shooting At Christians, By Unknown Gun Men In Kogi Central. / sokoto Is The Poorest State In Nigeria / APC Finally Opens Up!!!!APC's Door Open To Jonathan-bisi Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.