Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,131 members, 7,928,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Is The Role Of Conscience In Man's Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Role Of Conscience In Man's Life? (532 Views)

full Summary Of Crisis Of Conscience By Former WT Gb Member Raymond Franz / Crisis Of Conscience By Rayomd Franz- Former Watchtower Gb Member / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Role Of Conscience In Man's Life? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
recently i was discussing with a friend concerning general issues and the boko haram menace,I told/asked him if everybody has this thing we call conscience,and that i think not everybody has it,he said everybody has it but[b] not everybody uses it[/b]. i then argued that what you have but dont use is same as not having it. for example if i did something or want to do something wrong, my conscience always demand for correction/the right things to be done.DOES EVERYBODY HAS CONSCIENCE? AND WHAT IS/ARE THE ROLES? pls i need ur input thanks
Re: What Is The Role Of Conscience In Man's Life? by vescucci(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
My old self would have proclaimed that everyone has a conscience. But I've seen evidence that the human heart is probably one of the darkest places imaginable. I do not think everybody has a conscience. Some do and will never ignore it. Some will put it aside for something else which they believe is a stronger cause or a stronger greed, as the case may be. But some people simply are devoid of that thing which I think really makes us human.
Re: What Is The Role Of Conscience In Man's Life? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2012
vescucci: My old self would have proclaimed that everyone has a conscience. But I've seen evidence that the human heart is probably one of the darkest places imaginable. I do not think everybody has a conscience. Some do and will never ignore it. Some will put it aside for something else which they believe is a stronger cause or a stronger greed, as the case may be. But some people simply are devoid of that thing which I think really makes us human.
...-cause of man's inhumanities. tanx

(1) (Reply)

Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? / topic closed / From Vacant Space To The Present Human Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.