Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,853 members, 7,915,454 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:12 AM

Help Me B4 It's 2 Late - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me B4 It's 2 Late (1555 Views)

She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. / I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. / She Left Her Fiancee because Of Me. But It Is 2 Late. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by akj26(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
We met online last April & I bleep her D first day we met(lastweek).Now she's all over me but I don't think I can start a relationship with her 4 some reason. (1)She's not a yoruba(I come 4rm a royal family). (2)She already has a male child(If it were a girl I'm ok with it because I don't have a sister). (3)She works in a bar/club house. Do U think an inexperience guy like me should start a relationship with her?
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by ijebabe: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
While you were chatting online didn't you know all of this? You finally met her last week, didn't the issue of her being a single mom her employment status come to your attention? You went ahead and had s[b]e[/b]x with her knowing you weren't ready to be in a relationship.

Did you come here to ask our permission before you started this? Mtcheeeew!

F[b]u[/b]ck your inexperience! You knew what you were doing all along. Unless there's something in your story I'm missing!
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
@POSTER.. Long live you grin grin. Mission accomplished. Na double zero seven u be. So abeg roll over make anoda man chop hin own cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Mynd44: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
And those factors did not stop you from sleeping with her abi. Mumu
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Odunnu: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
You are wicked, selfish and selfcentered. One way or the other, you will have to pay for your deceit
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by akj26(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
@ijebabe, She was hiding her employment status & she used 2 refer 2 her friend dat her friend is a single mother.
@bennyraz, I'm not James Bond or Tom Cruise.
@Mynd_44, She was hiding some details about herself.
@Odunnu, I don't think I've done anything 2 deserve what U listed.But U can't blame me either she wants it D first time we met & I myself has also been sex starve because of serving in D North(NYSC).
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Luckygurl(f): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
[quote
author=akj26]@ijebabe, She was hiding her employment status & she
used 2 refer 2 her friend dat her friend is a single mother.
@Odunnu, I don't think I've done anything 2 deserve what U listed.But U
can't blame me either she wants it D first time we met & I myself
has also been sex starve because of serving in D North(NYSC).[/quote]Yup U go on jstifying Ur deed.
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by ijebabe: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
akj26: @ijebabe, She was hiding her employment status & she used 2 refer 2 her friend dat her friend is a single mother.
@Odunnu, I don't think I've done anything 2 deserve what U listed.But U can't blame me either she wants it D first time we met & I myself has also been sex starve because of serving in D North(NYSC).
So how did the big mystery reveal itself to you? Probably after you came during s[b]e[/b]x
Look, if you don't want to continue with her then tell her that and move on. She has baggage you're not ready to handle, it's that simple.
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by KINGwax(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
Baba were ma ni man OP yi kë!
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by akj26(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
KINGwax: Baba were ma ni man OP yi kë!
Haba!!! What do U mean by dat?
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Tyche(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
Pls the moderators should provide us with "WTF" button for this kind of stories.
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 24, 2012
Tyche: Pls the moderators should provide us with "WTF" button for this kind of stories.

pls tell them cos I got hundreds lined up
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 24, 2012
Mynd_44: And those factors did not stop you from sleeping with her abi. Mumu

LOL!! GEEEEEEEZE!!
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by akj26(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2012
I don't know what's wrong with some nlanders!!! I don't feel like breaking her heart maybe because I don't have a sister but I don't want 2 waste her time either.
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Mynd44: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL!! GEEEEEEEZE!!
You are laugh a lot these days
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Konnektions146(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
yu could just let her know what u feel abt de concerns u have, if u cant to it face-to-face, den do it electronically.
wen she ask, xplain
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by akj26(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
Konnektions146:
yu could just let her know what u feel abt de concerns u have, if u cant to it face-to-face, den do it electronically.
wen she ask, xplain
Thank U my guy.Dis is D most reasonable post!!! I've attempt 2 do it electronically but she doesn't want 2 give-up on me.I'll try face2face B4 D relationship enters 6months.I wish I could keep her as a SISTER but I doubt If I can marry her.
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Konnektions146(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
akj26:
Thank U my guy.Dis is D most reasonable post!!! I've attempt 2 do it electronically but she doesn't want 2 give-up on me.I'll try face2face B4 D relationship enters 6months.I wish I could keep her as a SISTER but I doubt If I can marry her.

have u stayed with her?
whats her behaviour like?
what exactly is yur major concern"? de tribe or single mother status?
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by akj26(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
Konnektions146:

have u stayed with her?We talk mostly on phone.
whats her behaviour like?Average.
what exactly is yur major concern"? de tribe or single mother status?Both
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Konnektions146(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
akj26:

ah!..dats a dificult one..tot to advice u work on it but in dis case, u have to do de needful.

wish de best man
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by akj26(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
Konnektions146:

ah!..dats a dificult one..tot to advice u work on it but in dis case, u have to do de needful.

wish de best man
Thanks
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by agb2011(f): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
Op, some ppl who replied ar actually pissed at u because u mentiond tribe as an issue (nxt time u want 2post a thread, never add d tribe factor; just my two cents).

To d topic, i don't think breakin up wt her in person wil work. D best is to break up wt her electronically. Tell her ur reasons, stop callin her, delete her on fbk &bbm, etc, just don't c her face2face again. Why? Well because she wil (definately) cry, beg n plead wt u 2 stay and if u ar soft heartd u'l feel sorry 4 her.

1 Like

Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Goldieluks: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mynd_44: And those factors did not stop you from sleeping with her abi. Mumu

You dey mind the kid.
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by qualified(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
Just do d needful. Dont be in any relationship out of pity. Dont try it face2face cos u might not pull through, my best bet is electronically. Best of luck
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by akj26(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
@agb2011, I'll try not 2 include anything dat could warrant tribalism on my post next time & thank U 4 ur good advice.
@Goldieluks, I'm not a kid I'm just inexperience in dat area(I'm a BOOKWORM).
@qualified, thanks 4 ur contribution.I really appreciate.
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by Mynd44: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
akj26:
@Goldieluks, I'm not a kid I'm just inexperience in dat area(I'm a BOOKWORM).
You sure about that? Cos you sound like one. I am also sort of a bookworm too but I don't go around typing things like this
Re: Help Me B4 It's 2 Late by JBL316: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ur a bookworm....no b book bookworm they eat? U av just transformed into a PUNNYWORM for chopping punny. So,....u already av xperience of punny chopping....muhehehehehehe!

(1) (Reply)

Bedmatics Vs Brain/intelligence / Where Is The Wrongest Place To Ask A Girl Out? / Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.