Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,126 members, 7,933,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

Is Islam Really For Poor People? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Really For Poor People? (5659 Views)

Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2012
vedaxcool: None so blind:

Comapre what he wrote formerly and now, u would notice the raw dishonesty and audacious lies, compounding the matter what I wrote was " . . . Say even a labourers' job" yet he somehow managed to remix what I wrote and still leaves the charge of liar hanging on his neck:

I give it to you, u display the audacity of Nigerian politicians who lie and live in denial even in the face of incontrovertible evidence! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this seems to be one of the "advantages" of being an atheist, lying is all good!

Lmao, you quoted where I stated that you didnt give the answer before. I mistakenly left out "even" and now you are jumping up and down claiming remixing?

You actually make yourself look even more stupid- tell me, why a job should be haram in the first place when unemployment is constant. Unemployment in the West has risen. Yo religion hasnt been practical since 2007 since the financial recession
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by vedaxcool(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
None so blind:

Since he has chosen
Lies over the truth
Dishonesty over Honesty
Falsehood over truth
Misguidiance over Guidance
Darkness over light
We are compelled to overlook his apparent escape bid involving the use of white lies and throwing questions to save face, yet we are not deceived by such cowardice nor would we entertain any more display of dishonesty, for the Taghout was given a long rope to hang himself which he single handedly did without our aid. Once again it is easier for the camel to pass thru the eye of needle than it is for the unbelievers to smell the scent of paradise! What a pity for any one to result to lying to himself in a desperate bid to follow the foot steps of shaytan the accursed and to hold unto falsehood! I give it to you, it takes audacity to tell such gagantuan lie in the face of the truth! Hmm! . . . Atheism we know thee by thy fruits!
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
vedaxcool: None so blind:

Since he has chosen
Lies over the truth
Dishonesty over Honesty
Falsehood over truth
Misguidiance over Guidance
Darkness over light
We are compelled to overlook his apparent escape bid involving the use of white lies and throwing questions to save face, yet we are not deceived by such cowardice nor would we entertain any more display of dishonesty, for the Taghout was given a long rope to hang himself which he single handedly did without our aid. Once again it is easier for the camel to pass thru the eye of needle than it is for the unbelievers to smell the scent of paradise! What a pity for any one to result to lying to himself in a desperate bid to follow the foot steps of shaytan the accursed and to hold unto falsehood! I give it to you, it takes audacity to tell such gagantuan lie in the face of the truth! Hmm! . . . Atheism we know thee by thy fruits!

Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by vedaxcool(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
Lol! grin grin grin grin Now he hears my writing! It must have really sunk into his brain for him to start hallucinating over the clear proofs presented and hearing my voice without me speaking lol! The audacious liar must be given props he manages to cook lies even when it should be technically impossible to lie! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
vedaxcool: Lol! grin grin grin grin Now he hears my writing! It must have really sunk into his brain for him to start hallucinating over the clear proofs presented and hearing my voice without me speaking lol! The audacious liar must be given props he manages to cook lies even when it should be technically impossible to lie! grin grin grin grin

Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by vedaxcool(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
Fact is stranger than fiction, no wonder the truth seems puzzling!
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
vedaxcool: Fact is stranger than fiction, no wonder the truth seems puzzling!

Did your clerics/imam never tell you that God is unprovable? Faith is not fact.
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by justfash50: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2012
@op, mcdaddy,logicboy and cheers01

kindly visit islamqa.com for all information about islam.

For Muslim replying to avoid unnecessary insult to Allah and yourself, please refer him to this site for more information on islam. masalam
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2012
justfash50: @op, mcdaddy,logicboy and cheers01

kindly visit islamqa.com for all information about islam.

For Muslim replying to avoid unnecessary insult to Allah and yourself, please refer him to this site for more information on islam. masalam

You are free to go to that website. I want to engage with Nigerian muslims.

I have already engaged with muslims from different parts of the world in UK. However, to have a discussion in some parts of Nigeria while being critical or asking tough questions on islam is a death sentence
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by justaqad(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
MacDaddy01:

You are free to go to that website. I want to engage with Nigerian muslims.

I have already engaged with muslims from different parts of the world in UK. However, to have a discussion in some parts of Nigeria while being critical or asking tough questions on islam is a death sentence

hehehehehehehehehehehehe
delusion
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
justaqad:

hehehehehehehehehehehehe
delusion

Are you sure that you arent high from laughing gas? Its not accepted that a muslim is not in control of his thinking faculties
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by justaqad(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Are you sure that you arent high from laughing gas? Its not accepted that a muslim is not in control of his thinking faculties

hehehehehehehehhehehehehehe.
Keep deluding urself.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, i laugh at you
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by Cheers01: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
justaqad:

hehehehehehehehhehehehehehe.
Keep deluding urself.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, i laugh at you

Cheers bro, you laugh like a drunkard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty / Lessons Learnt From Luqman's Advice To His Son / Fasting In All Days Of Rajab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.