Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,919 members, 7,924,878 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 02:47 AM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. (38371 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by paulshakur: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Concerning the accommodation, I asked earlier and was told there is two more vacancies... One for boy and the other for girl... Total Package is 120. ...I suppose initial rent is 100 while the other is for security, light bill and fuel, maintenance e.t.c for the entire year..I was unlucky in my own case, I paid 150,000.That's because I got to know here through an agent... Usually, agents here take 50% of the rent you pay.. After begging and Begging, they helped me reduce the price from 180,000 to 150,000...but now I know better. indeed experience is a very bad teacher.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by derekreal290: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2013
@paulshakur" plz dis apartmnt has how many room" tanx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by paulshakur: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=derekreal290]@paulshakur" plz dis apartmnt has how many room" tanx[/quote
A single room self contain
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by Seebeauty(f): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
Gudday Frnds, Pls does any one have an idea on wen UI Master degree form 4 2013/2014 Session wld b on sales?. And also am a batch C corp member , jst want 2 knw lf l wld b able 2 purchase d form wenever its on sales. Pls ur response is needed.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by simonabah: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
paulshakur: Concerning the accommodation, I asked earlier and was told there is two more vacancies... One for boy and the other for girl... Total Package is 120. ...I suppose initial rent is 100 while the other is for security, light bill and fuel, maintenance e.t.c for the entire year..I was unlucky in my own case, I paid 150,000.That's because I got to know here though an agent... Usually, agents here take 50% of the rent you pay.. After begging and Begging, they helped me reduce the price from 180,000 to 150,000...but now I know better. indeed experience is a very bad teacher.

Thanks man u too much.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by paulshakur: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
simon.abah:

Thanks man u too much.
no problem brother. how far na, congrats on your new apartment..didn't know you have finish your deals, it was the land Lord that later told me you've finalized issues.anyway, my isiewu and bottle beer must not pass me by....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by paulshakur: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Seebeauty: Gudday Frnds, Pls does any one have an idea on wen UI Master degree form 4 2013/2014 Session wld b on sales?. And also am a batch C corp member , jst want 2 knw lf l wld b able 2 purchase d form wenever its on sales. Pls ur response is needed.
yes sister, as a batch c nysc member, you can take the form and still meet the program next year....the form should be on sale by mid this year..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by paulshakur: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
concerning update about the said accommodation, please the vacancy in the boy's hostel have been taken.. The only vacancy left is for girls. Christine, where you @, i updated this vacancy ish cos of you, guess i wanted to honour you for the great work you did by starting this thread. Good news is that there's room for negotiations, ask simon about that, i suppose he negotiated the room he got. He was able to beat the price down to something way less than the initial 120k.
Simon.Abah got the boy's hostel...lucky him. However, for boy's appartment, i have ideas about other vacancie
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by EDDYAKAKA: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Christine et al. Pls, I've just finished my clearance. Hw do I meet wt u people, my colleagues in Biochem? Have we started lectures? Pls, someone should update me through edidiongakaka@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by adekitan13(f): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
paulshakur: concerning update about the said accommodation, please the vacancy in the boy's hostel have been taken.. The only vacancy left is for girls. Christine, where you @, i updated this vacancy ish cos of you, guess i wanted to honour you for the great work you did by starting this thread. Good news is that there's room for negotiations, ask simon about that, i suppose he negotiated the room he got. He was able to beat the price down to something way less than the initial 120k.
Simon.Abah got the boy's hostel...lucky him. However, for boy's appartment, i have ideas about other vacancie
Gday,pls ur number is nt going,I hav interest in dt female apartment.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by Christine01(f): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
paulshakur: concerning update about the said accommodation, please the vacancy in the boy's hostel have been taken.. The only vacancy left is for girls. Christine, where you @, i updated this vacancy ish cos of you, guess i wanted to honour you for the great work you did by starting this thread. Good news is that there's room for negotiations, ask simon about that, i suppose he negotiated the room he got. He was able to beat the price down to something way less than the initial 120k.

@ Paul, thanks a lot dear. I really appreciate Ɣ☺ΰ for having М̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ mind. Lemme quickly talk to my peeps about it. Will give Ɣ☺ΰ update later this evening...

Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by Christine01(f): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
EDDY AKAKA: @Christine et al. Pls, I've just finished my clearance. Hw do I meet wt u people, my colleagues in Biochem? Have we started lectures? Pls, someone should update me through edidiongakaka@gmail.com

Just got home from school. We had a class today. Are Ɣ☺ΰ on BBM? So I could give Ɣ☺ΰ more details. Will send Ɣ☺ΰ a mail though.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by Seebeauty(f): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
Kk,... tanks @paul[quote
author=paulshakur]
yes sister, as a batch c nysc member, you can take the form and still
meet the program next year....the form should be on sale by mid this
year..[/quote]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by utaarchie: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
EDDY AKAKA: One love! I've been recommended in Biochemistry. I remain grateful to all nairalanders. Goodluck to those on the waiting list.
eddy pls where can I chk for my name... I haven't seen any list anywer and dis email tin is a delay.. Can u help me chk pls.. Sosongo. I applied for biochem too
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by adekitan13(f): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Tanx so much 4 ur help,d place is ok
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by topsco(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2013
Pls,anybody with info on how to get acc'datn off campus should notify me...thanx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by EDDYAKAKA: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
utaarchie: eddy pls where can I chk for my name... I haven't seen any list anywer and dis email tin is a delay.. Can u help me chk pls.. Sosongo. I applied for biochem too
@Utaarchie, recommended list for Biochem has not been uploaded. The last updated list was on February 6. I was notified by email. I learnt they have sent supplementary list to PG school. Good luck; remain blessed.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by adekitan13(f): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2013
Gudmorning@Christine,pls a friend just came around 4 her clearance n she's in ur dept n nids info about d timetable n lectures. Tanx so much dear
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by utaarchie: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=EDDY AKAKA]
@Utaarchie, recommended list for Biochem has not been uploaded. The last updated list was on February 6. I was notified by email. I learnt they have sent supplementary list to PG school. Good luck; remain blessed. Pls can u help notify me wen d list is out, cos I don't knw wen dey will send d email. Tnx... My email ad is utaarchie@yahoo.co.uk
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by derekreal290: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
@christine" plz I wil need ur pin" need 2 knw watsup wit lectures" tanx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by adekitan13(f): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gudevening d whole house n hw has ur day been? Pls,those dt I've done d medical examinatn,hw did u do it? i.e d form it takes. Tanx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by patuwa2(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
Good afternoon all. I want to make enquiry if it will be possible for me to apply for M.Sc programme for this 2013/2014 set. I am a Batch A 2013 corper. I want to know if I will be able to make it till then and join them for clearance, registration and lectures. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by Patuwa: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Good afternoon all. I want to make
enquiry if it will be possible for me
to apply for M.Sc programme for
this 2013/2014 set. I am a Batch A
2013 corper. I want to know if I
will be able to make it till then and
join them for clearance, registration
and lectures. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by mosexyl(f): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls any colleague of eco/mining geology option in here....i need d courses we r to register pls! God bless you as u b of help.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by Christine01(f): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
derekreal290: @christine" plz I wil need ur pin" need 2 knw watsup wit lectures" tanx

So sorry I couldn't reply ur message early enough. Guess you are through with clearance and registration now? Hλ√ǝ you been attending Biostat classes? And Hλ√ǝ you been attending the seminars? What unit are you?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by moshoodn(m): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2013
Christine01:

So sorry I couldn't reply ur message early enough. Guess you are through with clearance and registration now? Hλ√ǝ you been attending Biostat classes? And Hλ√ǝ you been attending the seminars? What unit are you?

Christine, could you please mail your BB Pin to me
Planetxylics@gmail.com

Thank you..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by moshoodn(m): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2013
Christine01:

Christine, could you please mail your BB Pin to me
Planetxylics@gmail.com

I really need to talk to you..

Thank you..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by chimusky50: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2013
PLZ WHATZ UP WITH PSYCHOLOGY. HAVE U PEOPLE BEEN GIVEN ADMISSION LETTER? CUS I JUST GOT RECOMENDATN UPDATE ON MY PROFILE. PLZ WHAT IS REALLY GOIN ON WIT PSY DEPT? I WNT 2 KNW. CUS AM TIRED
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. by chimusky50: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
just received my admission letter. wot next plz pple in psy dept help me out. nd again how long hv u pple being receivin lecture can i meet up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

2016/2017 All Aspirant Threads Links. / The Shocking Maths Many People Failed In An Exam Hall / Omoshalewa Adenike-Babalola Graduates With 4.0CGPA From LASPOTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.