Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,574 members, 7,888,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:54 PM

Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets (2611 Views)

See What Fayose Did Today As His Convoy Met Traffic On Their Way To Akure.Photos / Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) / Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2012
Christians on their way to church
in Kaduna with sticks,
machetes, knives and all sorts of
weapons for self- defense
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2012
au will all those stop suicide bomber?undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by snowdrops(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2012
My goodness! This is what Nigeria has become. SMH.
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by ASOROCKb(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2012
Pic nah
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by WilyWily5: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2012
Soldiers of Christ on the Move

2 Likes

Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by namfav(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2012
in case a church is attacked they will use those weapons on innocent muslims within the area
typical cowards

cogitoErgo: au will all those stop suicide bomber?undecided undecided
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by edoyad(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2012
namfav: in case a church is attacked they will use those weapons on innocent muslims within the area
typical cowards

And because you're a typical Aboki M0R0N you'll believe what the poster wrote. Anyways who's the coward? The one killing himself or the one waiting to defend himself?

3 Likes

Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by WilyWily5: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2012
namfav: in case a church is attacked they will use those weapons on innocent muslims within the area
typical cowards
All Muslim are Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by carlos86: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2012
typical cowards

What is this cattle 4cker doing here?Shouldn't you be somewhere planning another suicide bombing?

1 Like

Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by namfav(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2012
tell me how knives can stop bomb blasts since you are so smart
they were supposed to surveillance the area over the weekend to stop/prevent any suspicious acts

edoyad:

And because you're a typical Aboki M0R0N you'll believe what the poster wrote. Anyways who's the coward? The one killing himself or the one waiting to defend himself?
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by jmaine: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2012
It's called agility . . . .If this gist is true . . .Permit me to say . . Who goes there . . . . Agility Confirmed grin . . . .

These are not smiling times angry . . . .But they need more deadly artilery for purposes sake cool . . . . .
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by namfav(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2012
i have a opinion like you, don't insult

carlos86:

What is this cattle 4cker doing here?Shouldn't you be somewhere planning another suicide bombing?
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by MDYA: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2012
Wily+Wily:

All Muslim are Terrorist
in your heart, judge nt a man by his action but by wht his religion teaches. Islam teaches justice n equity to all. It enjoins wht is good n forbid evil. Get a copy of d translated Quran n read. Den u can make ur references to its teachings. May God guide u
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by onatisi(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2012
Wily+Wily:

All Muslim are Terrorist

i am starting to think along this line of thught too that all moslems no matter how educated they are and will always be blood thristy this is mainly due to the post of several moslems here on this site.or maybe is should simply say an aboki will always be an aboki no matter what.
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by daroz(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
typical cowards

Innocent Muslim ke!! No Muslim is inocent
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by Afam4eva(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
Very soon Christians will be carrying AK-47 to church instead of bible. I guess they're trying to fight the good fight of faith.
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by koruji(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
U are being sarcastic right?

MDYA:
in your heart, judge nt a man by his action but by wht his religion teaches. Islam teaches justice n equity to all. It enjoins wht is good n forbid evil. Get a copy of d translated Quran n read. Den u can make ur references to its teachings. May God guide u
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by NaMe4: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: Christians on their way to church
in Kaduna with sticks,
machetes, knives and all sorts of
weapons for self- defense

Why all these false news?
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by BAMMZ(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
The northern xtians are not and never should be called cowards. Serving God in the north is one of the greatest acts of faith. Knowing wel that your enemies can attack anytime and anyhow yet you just want to identify with Christ. Now that is great faith!

4 Likes

Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by Afam4eva(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2012
Shey na like this we go dey go church?

Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by BAMMZ(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
. . .and note that the kind of messages you get in the northern churches are not the "my God said no one wil die this year or you must make billions before you die". They simply belive like Shadrach, Meshak & Abednego, trusting Jehova to save and even if He does not,they will never give up. Pls pray for them and many xtians in Iraq,Iran,pakistan. . . .and learn faith from them.

1 Like

Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by 9jaIhail(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
BAMMZ: The northern xtians are not and never should be called cowards. Serving God in the north is one of the greatest acts of faith. Knowing wel that your enemies can attack anytime and anyhow yet you just want to identify with Christ. Now that is great faith!

Seconded,i read this post and it reminded me about the life apostle Paul live.I remembered what he told the church elders before his departure to macidona whenever i read acts of apostles it make's me want's to serve God more and more.I pray that God will see you all Christians living in the north through in this most trying time of your life.May God give you all more grace to overcome.

1 Like

Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
Permit me to chip in a joke: They way its going, pastors will lose income. One more joke, nobody will be praying with eyes fully closed.
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by redsun(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
What is the point?Must they go to church to bless the money hungry pastors with their widow's might(s)?Why can't they just stay at home and clean up their dirty environments,or better still,have a fcking lie in?

cool
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by doofanc: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
Fake news
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by Kakability(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
Are u praticing what u preach?
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by Olaolufred(m): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
afam4eva: Very soon Christians will be carrying AK-47 to church instead of bible. I guess they're trying to fight the good fight of faith.

We are getting close to that under the supervision of Goodluck Ebele.
If he doesn't want it. He knows what to do. If he doesn't, he has no reason to remain a president.
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by ganye1: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
afam4eva: Shey na like this we go dey go church?
The otner many were making fuss about picture of someone with a boko haram T-shirt but nobody is saying anything about this picture.
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by waice6571: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
'If the head of a fish is bad, definately, every other portion is bad' GEJ is the proviabial head of a fish through which badluck is ushered for nigerians. we trusted him wt all our lives but pay back our trust wt fresh air of violence, troubles, bloodshed, corruption of diverse dimension.
He will still promise another fresh air tonight. God help our stinking nation.
Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by Tommy0074(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
How that wan take stop the bombings and crisis? They better stay for their house and pray to GOD there. Life no get duplicate oo.

1 Like

Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by jonaboy: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
Please for the avoidance of doubt no christian carried any weapon to church in kaduna today,i'm a christian and reside in kaduna and equally went to church there was nowhere i saw any christian with a weapon we are too matured for that.

1 Like

Re: Christians On Their Way To Church In Kaduna With Sticks And Matchets by BAMMZ(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
....and when will we stop blaming President Jonathan for all our problems? When we say the head is bad, i gues its the root/foundation we should think of first. What roles hav parents played? What hav religious done to avoid all these? What of our school teachers,royal fathers,comunity leaders.. . . . . Our homes have lost the core values. . Jona can only try his best. We need to check the roots!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Sister Dresses Like This To Church??? / Beaking News!!!!! Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested ! / MASSOB We Will Decolonize The People From Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba – Madu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.