Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,068 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Would You Do This For Your Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Do This For Your Woman? (31689 Views)

11 Things Your Woman Is Always Thinking But Will Never Tell You / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by basadenet: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
I would not in dis circumstances but do something much more decent than this.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Mynews: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
ds is a display of slowpoke n intelectual malfunctioning
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by nerodenero: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
Bros,I no fit do am!!!What nonsense!!!If this is the only way to show luv then I would rather not luv.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by chibu05(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]if na love be this l rather remain single....................... ture talk
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by sirp2007: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
its nt d guys fault l blame d girl`s built,if tht lady was lepacious bose or princess or ndi okereke,i wonder if he would have tried it
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by asaajuomo1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
U can do anything for D person U LOVE either Ur Mummy or Sister or Wife or Children!!!!!!! Kinni Big Deal!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by chibu05(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
That is not a love it a stupides
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by obiksam(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
Amaryah: Hey guys, would you do this for the woman in your life or any random lady?
Yes 4 my wife. If that is coke bottle is a very good advert for promo.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by tollywhistle(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
joeydozzy: the guy dey wash car while the other one dey drive am if you get what I mean grin
grin
joeydozzy: the guy dey wash car while the other one dey drive am if you get what I mean grin
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Zenanted(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
Amaryah: ^^ bro so you mean you won't do this for your lady? undecided
tufiakwa
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Sike(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Total madt.ness!
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Excelboi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
I will do it over and over again!
PS: my opinion, so shut tha f*** up to who ever wanna criticize me!
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
Excelboi: I will do it over and over again!
PS: my opinion, so shut tha f*** up to who ever wanna criticize me!

A bottle of Maltina for this man! cool

I no go follow you do am sha. cheesy
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Fruitful2: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
NO DESCENT AND RESPONSIBLE LADY WILL DISRESPECT HER PRIDE IN THE PRETENSE OF WHAT YOU CALL LOVE.BECOS THAT IS NOT WHAT LOVE STANDS FOR.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by pleep(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
That guy is a dumbass. If she loved him she wouldn't walk on his back like he was a slave.

That thirsty nigga just wants to get laid.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by ibhena(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
The guy that loves her is the one that is holding her, not the one that... you get my point *winks*
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by stpat1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
No I wont. If you find out you might even discover that the lady is not even his wife o. Well I must commend his selflessness.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by JimOvia: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2012
Like seriously how will he stand up without falling in.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Princewell2012(m): 12:58am On Jun 27, 2012
cry grin
PrinceDudu: For this gutter NO, for a bigger one MAYBE!
so you can do it for a biger one? grin
PrinceDudu: For this gutter NO, for a bigger one MAYBE!
so you can do it for a biger one?
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Princewell2012(m): 1:06am On Jun 27, 2012
pleep: That guy is a dumbass. If she loved him she wouldn't walk on his back like he was a slave.

did you if that man is a slave? cry
pleep: That guy is a dumbass. If she loved him she wouldn't walk on his back like he was a slave.

did you know if that man is a slave?
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Otses(f): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2012
Stupidity in its highest form
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Ona010(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2012
Maybe for nicki minaj..lollls
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Lyndo(f): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2012
[quote author=joeydozzy]the guy dey wash car while the other one dey drive am if you get what I mean ... Lol
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Mbuko91(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2012
Amaryah: But wait a minute, it's not that he soak his body into the gutter, just lay his body for the woman to pass, no bigggie naw!
ur nyash....no vex
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Mbuko91(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2012
kay9:
This poster has the intellectual capacity of a plate of amala. Calling u stewpid would be a compliment.
hahahahahaahahaahhaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahah! Kay,u got me laffing seriously....hahahahahahaahha.....a plate of amala? Haba!
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by mitobiju: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2012
i kan do it 4 her 20 tyms
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by perfectcrush(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2012
rubbish.............rubbish...............rubbish
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by Super1759: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2012
Cheiii.copy copy eehhhhh...dis boy na foolll.en wan copy wetin oyibo do and en back no even straight..and d guy na even aresnal fan..c d original pic jooor

Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2012
Comon people! For the guy in white to stretch his legs across that gutter it means the gutter isn't that wide! The lady should be able to jump across with some help jare. For a wider gutter though, maybe she may have needed some help but not for this jo.
Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by LordReed(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2012
Sure I can pay another man for my woman to walk on him while I standby and hold her hand.

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For Your Woman? by medotorres(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2012
is dis love or lost shai na wa oh may God punish u ladies dat accept dat from ur loved ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.