Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,475 members, 7,926,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. (3160 Views)

AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) / A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. / Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
One of the most respected comedian Nigerians have ever seen is Alibaba . He is only knownfor his funny display, but also for his poise and standard way of ditching out these jokes. He has by so doing earned a lot of appearances in big Government programs and rumored to be former president Obasanjo’s close pal.
Alibaba has always claimed to be a man that has lived with joy since he got married and his display on twitter recently has shown to support his recurrent claim. check him out below.

Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by werepeLeri: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
All that baked beans and mushroom for breakfast? Plus fried eggs? Not even scrambled egs- and then two hotdogs or sausages. You want us to know you eat what they call full English breakfast. What are those things that looks like fried chicken?
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
Lol.. Ask am o.. He's enjoying naa. Although i think eatin wat could be divided into 3 breakfasts is over indulgence undecided
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by chuckdee4(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2012
So he made his wife breakfast, how is that news?, GET OVER IT!!!
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by eblitz(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
D̶̲̥̅̊ thin tire M̶̲̅ƺ o
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
Looks like dog sh!t...
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by tpia5: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
that's a lot of food although most men are heavy eaters sha.

5 slices of bread? That would send me to excessive calorieland for sure.

cant even think about it- na wahala o. I'm still trying to battle my extra fat?
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by tpia5: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
but yes, nice of the wife i suppose.

whatever rocks their boat.
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
That food does not look enticing.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by tpia5: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
its because she didnt add red [tomatoes] and greens to spice up the appearance.

and the drink should be orange, apple or pineapple juice in a clear glass. Or she could have added the fruit by the side.

i'm sure the food is tasty but the colours are a bit similar.
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by tpia5: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
a bit hungry sha.

that toast, with some egg, followed by toast with the baked beans, then egg with sausage, topped off with some orange juice, doesnt seem so bad right now.

but i'm trying to battle fat.
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by tpia5: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
who is alibaba btw.

any photos, or a short bio of him and his wife.

hope this isnt another nollywood marriage?
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
Alibaba is a popular comedian
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by HighChief4(m): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2012
tpia@:
who is alibaba btw.

any photos, or a short bio of him and his wife.

hope this isnt another nollywood marriage?

The only thing you know about Nigeria is what you read on NL, tell Daddy you wanna visit home this summer ok.
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by tpia5: 2:20am On Jun 26, 2012
Florrie: Alibaba is a popular comedian

Thanks.

Where's he from.
Re: Photo: Alibaba Shows Wife's Love In Bed.. by tpia5: 4:12am On Jun 26, 2012
High_Chief:

The only thing you know about Nigeria is what you read on NL, tell Daddy you wanna visit home this summer ok.

Too know, na hin go kill you sha.

My going to nigeria is none of your bloody business and if dem born you and your papa well, put mouth for my matter again.

(1) (Reply)

Countries That Always Want This ! / Ten Actors Who Died While Filming / Photos Of Genevive And Ay Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.