Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Use Adobe Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Use Adobe Photoshop (1305 Views)

How Do I Use Adobe Cs6 After Trial Expiration? / [pdf] How To Use Adobe Photoshop Free Ebook / Adobe Photoshop Or Corel Photo Paint, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2012
Please I need assistance on our to use and where to download adobe photoshop, can somebody please assist me with detailed materials on the internet about these two issues please? Kindly assist
Re: How To Use Adobe Photoshop by Panshow(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2012
You can get photoshop in computer stores. For the tutorials, do some online search and you will get some websites that offers free tutorials on adobe photoshop.
Re: How To Use Adobe Photoshop by exeloncomms: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2012
Like my brother said you can buy the software from any computer software outlet, it is not expensive.Then go to YouTube and download some tutorials for beginners.For professional tutorials you can go to lynda.com

(1) (Reply)

The Yoruba Man And The Door / Learning Animations. First Thing First. / Youtube Video For Online Advertisements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.