Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? (7044 Views)

Should I Be Jealous? / A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics / Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by MrsChima(f): 1:35am On Jun 25, 2012
We all know that men are the world's jealous species to date. But all over Nairaland, men have professed that they are not easily jealous and women are the weaker vessels.

I don't believe the "I am not jealous" statements from men because I have witnessed more than several occasions where the women would confided in their men about admirers and stalkers within seconds lash out at the woman for being too flirty or forces her to change jobs.

Guys....what would you do if an admirer or stalker harasses your girl? Or you are not the jealous type?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by omega25red(m): 2:02am On Jun 25, 2012
which woman in her right mind would knowingly tell her man that she has an admirer if you aren't trying to start trouble in your household?

think about it, if your man came up to you and told you that a lady in his office is always saying that he is cute or she is always calling him sweetie, you would blow your stake

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by MrCork17: 2:15am On Jun 25, 2012
***hmmm.. i suspect Mrs chima is planning to beat up her rival**undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by MrsChima(f): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2012
Mr..Cork:
***hmmm.. i suspect Mrs chima is planning to beat up her rival**undecided

Yes! I am tired of you trying to touch Chima's booty...you GAY DONKEY! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by MrsChima(f): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2012
omega25red: which woman in her right mind would knowingly tell her man that she has an admirer if you aren't trying to start trouble in your household?

think about it, if your man came up to you and told you that a lady in his office is always saying that he is cute or she is always calling him sweetie, you would blow your stake

Not necessarily tell him or her but sometimes homewreckers do make it known to the partners which could in essence forces the partner to tell about the stalking/admirers.

Of course...you would do what you have to do to resolve the issue before the shit hit the fan but homewreckers know no shame and do whatever they have to do to win the "prize".
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2012
on the contrary it makes me glad that I'm not the only one that saw something in her. what will make my day is when I see the guy trying to woo her and she gives him a red light. that cracks me up sometimes grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2012
As long as I live, nobody can harass my woman, end of.
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Dyt(f): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2012
i am so used 2 it
i jst mk sure he always comes back 2 me
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by NEROSKY(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
Just passing
bt I have to say that it applies to both sex ....
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Booty4me: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
what going on here... oh i see cool
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by mangbede: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
we get jelous wn d trust is broken beyond repairs....
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Coefficient(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
joeydozzy: on the contrary it makes me glad that I'm not the only one that saw something in her. what will make my day is when I see the guy trying to woo her and she gives him a red light. that cracks me up sometimes grin

You're so on point bro.
It also helps me step up my game with her.
The truth is we both enjoy the attention...lol
She introduces 'em to me when am available and some have come to accept their fate and even become friends with me.
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Salvation001(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
All the guys out there can keep on admiring her. It boosts my moral 'cos the guys wil be the one to envy me.
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Pacify: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
mangbede: we get jelous wn d trust is broken beyond repairs....

This is so true. I broke up wit my recent ex-girl because she smiles to EVERY guy who approaches her. But I do not hav any issues wit my current girlfriend who's based in Abuja cos I trust her DIE.
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Piyke: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
omega25red: which woman in her right mind would knowingly tell her man that she has an admirer if you aren't trying to start trouble in your household?

I think it boils down to understanding, I and my wife gist of such things; she tells me of people who try chyke her, the funniest one being one guy like that even though at the time my wife was 7months pregnant! I also tell my wife when women flirt around me. Guess its all a product of the trust we have for each other.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Brite02(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
The girl in question is it gf or wifey, i hope we are talking about the later. Jealousy is one natural phenomenon which can occur in both species, it all boils down what can of message it is redirecting and your response to it afterwards.
Now if my wife tells me that i will be a bit jealous and glad that i made the right choice, but if the stalker is constantly harassing her, that is not so so good..i'd cal the police 2 do their work.
If she is my gf, is all good, i have come to learn is all about competition, whoever puts the ring on her wins.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Cmingout(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
ArQueBusieR: As long as I live, nobody can harass my woman, end of.
PASS JOR grin
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
Cmingout:
PASS JOR grin
Pastor?!
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
Why would I get mad if my spouse has an admirer? I would rather be happy that I have in my hands a vowel which other men are longing for.
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
I've just submitted an Application to carry a light weapon in Nigeria today. I hope they give me license to carry a gun.. grin Mrs.chima i will answer ur question then grin cheers
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
bennyraz: I've just submitted an Application to carry a light weapon in Nigeria today. I hope they give me license to carry a gun.. grin Mrs.chima i will answer ur question then grin cheers
who do you intend to shoot. Or have they approved your request to join Boko Haram?
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Dondav(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
Nope! Admirers is fine... Stalkers is something else entirely.
She is my girlfriend, not my wife ( one of the stalkers or admirers might turn out to be her future Mr. Right). But if my intention is to marry her.. I will definately get mad and tend to protect the woman I love.
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Mynd44: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
Dondav: Nope! Admirers is fine... Stalkers is something else entirely.
She is my girlfriend, not my wife ( one of the stalkers or admirers might turn out to be her future Mr. Right). But if my intention is to marry her.. I will definately get mad and tend to protect the woman I love.
Even when you are married, she will have admirers. Even guys have them.
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by luckgames(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
bennyraz: I've just submitted an Application to carry a light weapon in Nigeria today. I hope they give me license to carry a gun.. grin Mrs.chima i will answer ur question then grin cheers
You want to pack heat?
slow down Dude
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Orikinla(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
NO.
She can even go the movies with them if she likes.
She should just play safe.
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by kemiola89(f): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
I can always tolerate my partner having admirers but stalker is a no no
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by childluck(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
Outsiders admiration of a woman would only mean something to her if she doesn't get good compliments from the husband/partner.
Guys who don't compliment their partners(wives/girlfriends) get jealous when an outsider gives her the compliment.

Everytime an outsider compliments my woman, it is just a confirmation of what i always tell her.
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yes! I am tired of you trying to touch Chima's booty...you GAY DONKEY! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

ahn ahn wetin dey make u spark like dis sef? sad
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by eamon360(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
joeydozzy: on the contrary it makes me glad that I'm not the only one that saw something in her. what will make my day is when I see the guy trying to woo her and she gives him a red light. that cracks me up sometimes grin
my guy u r ryt. as long as d gurl stil luvs nd care abt me. No yawa
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by ceeceeco: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
dnt cr, perhaps i feel so proud wen she's been admired, cos it mks me undstnd hw special she is.
Re: Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? by ossaisly(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Why would I get mad if my spouse has an admirer? I would rather be happy that I have in my hands a vowel which other men are longing for.
bros,don't forget that some guys just want to have fun(sex) with her and dump her

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think My Gf Have Big Melons, What Dyu Think? (pictures) 18+ / Look At What A Young Girl Posted On Facebook / Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.