Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,808 members, 7,905,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Zenith First Stage Interview (worried) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith First Stage Interview (worried) (800 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / First Stage Interview At Vdt Communication, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos / Pls What Is D Dress Code For Diamond Bank 2nd Stage Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith First Stage Interview (worried) by Johnscoa(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2007
I had Zenith bank interview on Tuesday (27-11-07), and after the first stage they asked us 2 go while some other people were asked 2 stay. Please house, I will like 2 know whether there is still hope for us. sad cool
Re: Zenith First Stage Interview (worried) by terakester: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2007
Just relax, go ahead and pray. I went for the same interview on the 23rd of November, after the first stage they called a few of us out and asked us to submit yhe Bio-data form given to us then asked us to go and that they would get back to us through a phone call. Since then, i went back home, told God about it and i'm looking up to HIM. My friend, do same and give thanks. REJOICE AND RELAX.
Re: Zenith First Stage Interview (worried) by teewhy3(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2007
Well, I was at Zenith Bank Head office on the 15th of Nov for an interview and i was also told i will be contacted as soon as possible.The same thing that happened to you guys happened to me there, So let us look forward to receiving a call from them pretty soon, and PRAY towards it anyway, NO SHAKING my guyzzz,
Teewhy?

(1) (Reply)

Outcome Of Mobil It Trainee Test / ` / Seminar! Seminar! Make Legitimate Money On The Internet Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.